SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gather that the IRS changed all its forms with effect from March 1, 2009.

Old forms will no longer be accepted. Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
I gather that the IRS changed all its forms with effect from March 1, 2009.

Old forms will no longer be accepted. Wink

No, those old forms are fine. Unfortunately, Betty was negligent and only sent him some of the forms he needed to fill out. So, Sage sent him about 16 pages worth of other forms to supplement the ones he already completed. Twisted Evil

The IRS 990 forms are great for church baits since they deal directly with not-for-profit organizations and donations. I sent them forms specific to donations from domestic sources to foreign recipients. Honestly, if the donation were real it is what they/we would have to fill out so there really are no grounds for them to complain. Plus, with IRS forms you needn't create confusing documents since they are already incomprehensible.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty stopped by to say 'hello.'

Quote:
Friends,

Lando and I are vactioning in beautiful Barbados and we wanted to send our appreciation. We have been putting your money to good use. We spent a romantic week in Jamaica, sunning ourselves on the beach, drinking red stripes, dancing to local reggae bands, and smoking ganja. Now we are in Barbados. Yesterday we rented a boat and went snorkling. Today we lounged by the beach and took in the local scenery. It is beautiful here. If any of you ever manage to scrape together half a million dollars, I would highly recommend a trip around the world. Thanks again, we couldn't have done it without you.

I attached a picture that I took from the deck of our hotel suite. I hope you like it.

Again, don't bother trying to track us down as we already have plans to move on.

Betty

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CSU sai... hahaha, um, he wrote... BAahahahah, I men, he, hahahah, wrote:
Plus, with IRS forms you needn't create confusing documents since they are already incomprehensible.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just about spit coffee all over my screen. Thanks csu.

I only have to do the 1040EZ usually, guess I'm counting my blessings. People at work think a 3,000 mile safari is funny, but IRS forms are cruel. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the minute they send the documents regarding the IRS and church forms, we remember they now need n anti terrorist form, which we can send them. We, of course, need hard copy....

>ka-ching< More mugu money down the drain!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, we have the lads chomping on the bit. ANyone still writing them?

I have about four emails, increasingly panicked, so am responding:

Quote:
Hi Rev Wilmer and Obi Wan,

Sage is out of office for a while, attending to some problems related to the theft of funds. I will be handling this for the time being, though she may be in and out. Please cc her so she may be fully informed.

Have you shipped the IRS papers to the main office? We need that before we can release the funds. Once those are here, we can either send a cheque, or send it to your bank account. Let me know how you would prefer the funds, and where to send them.

I am sorry, but we will only have $225,000 instead of the full amount. We can wait with the funds, if you prefer, which would be an additional month or so, or we can ship this first and then the balance later. Let me know your thoughts.

In the mean time, please send us a notified copy of the IRS forms so we can release the funds to you.

Blessings of the Lord,

RaXXX XXsa

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back from five days of fishing, partying and general mayhem. Needless to say I've been neglecting my lads.

I think as we get into summer, my baiting activities will be confined to just a couple special lads.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we must get this lad on safari before June, then.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When it's cold (below sixty farenheit) , I stay home and bait. When it warms up and the fishing gets good, I spend less time online and more time fishing. I won't be doing as much baiting but I'll still be here. I'll be going for quality over quantity.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was out of town on business and spent yesterday and today catching up at work. Sage will drop them a quick line right now letting them know that she is swamped and that she will send them a more detailed response tomorrow.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful. I love that they have received no energy at all from us and they are still hooked.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Boy Shithead sends this:

Boy Shithead wrote:

Is this a new account? I have forwarded it to Alan.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sage wrote:

Quote:
Dear gentlemen,

I do apologize for my recent disappearance. As Mr.Musa told you I have spent the last few days meeting with bank officials and members of the local police fraud unit to see if we can recover any of the money stolen by Betty. Unfortunately, it looks like all of the money she took is gone for good.

The good news, of course, is that there is a sizable amount of new money in the donation account. Tomorrow, I will go over the new IRS documents to make sure they are properly filled out and will send the new church funding documents. Once those are filled out I think we can send some money as a sign of good faith.

You will hear from me tomorrow.

Peace,

Sage

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have seen that bank account before, I'd have to look at my records to be sure. They certainly aren't the sharpest crayons in the drawer now are they? Laughing

ETA: Check out the latest email from our boy, WTF is going on here?

Quote:

Is anyone else thinking trophy time? Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, that is me. I inadvertently sent my first email to Alan to Rev Hayes Embarassed and am now trying to do damage control. Embarassed

I am hoping to sow dissension with Obi and Rev Hayes, inserting another dolla choppa into the mix.

I may have fucked this up. Sorry.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you didn't put anything too incriminating in the email, you can just spin it to the lad you were asking for the account to be confirmed as valid.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was fairly incriminating. I have spun it as trying to write a detective to do a trace, but....

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well. Worst case scenario, we find some fresh charity mugus. Not like there's any shortage of them.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would sure love to keep these ones. They have so much promise!

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh No! I have Fingers and toes crossed for you all that this can be worked through.

Lads want to believe so bad this is all true, so maybe with some extra TLC for them, they will come around.

Thats a lot of money you were going to give them, they may not want to let that go even if they have doubts.
Good luck.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe this is still on:

Lad, full of hope, wrote:

and, further:
Rev Scamartist wrote:

Looks like the game is still on Very Happy

Let's give a deluge of emails so that this fades in their minds. Ask lots of questions...

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty saves the day! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God Bless Betty!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll fire off an email shortly to get his mind on something else. Perhaps Howard should travel over there in his yacht to deliver the money. Then they can discuss docking and such for Port Harcourt. Of course, the boat will almost make it but have to stop in Monrovia.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic