SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's beautiful! I love it. Poor H0ward, he thought the money was going to Africa. No worries, I suppose he'll just have to move some other funds around.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I composed that message in my head dozens of times over the past few weeks. It is my 'Ode to Betty' and I wanted it to be perfect; she deserves to go out with her head held high.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lads will flip out tomorrow. Oh, if only we had a hidden camera...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an email from RW. He is in favor of not calling the Police, too.

I think that when the funds are ready again, they need to fill out (and mail) Marvinators form here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156387&start=0, I think we will need 7 copies for the board members, and two for Dep Of Homeland Security and the IRS.

Of course, hopefully we can get them to go to safari, too.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More forms? Well, I'm sure our lad will be delighted. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CSU, I think maybe we need a new secretary now, and Betty can more or less disappear. Can you introduce your not so well organized secretary?

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Williams,

How about sending an e-mail to everybody letting them know that 'Sage Habermas' from the church in Hogsmeade will be taking over for Betty. You might also mention that Betty took the original paperwork, so things will need to be redone.

Sage's e-mail is her first and last name at yahoo.com. You can CC her into the message so she can introduce herself.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,

Today we started an extensive audit. The amount missing is close to a
half a million dollars. I am very surprised by Betty and Landos
behavior.

The office is a mess. I have hired an independent auditor to come in
and help with figuring out what to do.

In the meantime, I hired S/e Hab//ermas as our new secretary. She will
be working with all of us.

If te money is returned, we will ship it immediately to our brethren
in Africa. However, I have a sinking feeling it will not be returned.
That means we will not have the funds to release for at least another
month, maybe longer. Some of the parisioners have already heard of the
problems, and have pledged to help us meet our commitments.

Rev Wil//mer and Obi Wan, I am so sorry for the delay. Sadly, Betty
removed the contents of your file, so you will need to resend the
documents. There is not such a hurry this time, but I need them by
March 20th. Please resend those.

Bishop La//van, I am so sorry for all of this. It will take weeks or
even months to replace the money that is missing, and I know how much
you wanted to send this to our African brethren.

Blessings to all,

Raph//ael

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sage has the IRS paperwork and will forward it along in her introductory e-mail. (Actually she'll claim to have forwarded it but will screw up the attachment). Wink

Another interesting angle to consider here is to try to team our gmail dolla chopper with Betty. She got the same message. She could contact him and tell him she knows he is a scammer. She could use her inside information about the church to try to help him score some funds if he will send her a cut. She coul even write his modality for him. Cool Just a thought.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CSU! Nice! Have Betty contact the scammer (of scammers) and see where that goes....

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty put out a feeler e-mail to our potential dollar chopper. It was basically a 'do you know who I am' e-mail to see how or if he'll respond.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, no news from our lads, so I am chumming the water a bit. Howard, keep in mind that you are Mr Money Bags, so expect ass licking an groveling from Obi wan and Rev Dipshit.

Raphael wrote:

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure they're freaking out right now. Too bad Betty couldn't taunt them by sending a package COD full of Monopoly money.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA wrote:
Too bad Betty couldn't taunt them by sending a package COD full of Monopoly money.

Why not? Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scummy piece of shit lying lad, son of a goat f*cker wrote:
Dear Sir ,

May God be with you , we are patient and very most ready to receive the donations within the specticulated time given . We are very thankfull to Mr Howard for his kindness and we pray that God will do everything and all would be the same as planed before .

We are waiting for your response

In God we trust

Rev wilmer Hayes

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Betty...

That would be Betty's parting gift to the lad. Let's see how we can work this in.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been laid up sick with the flu today so Sage and Betty have taken the day off.

Betty can try to con our lad. She can try the "I know you are a scammer, let's team up" thing with him. A COD package will be hard for him to stomach. I am willing to work with any ideas though. Betty does know the weaknesses of the church and she can provide him with some tips to get more out of this deal.

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Reverend Hayes,

Thank you for your kind words. I recently met with the members of the funding board and I am quite confident that we can get this donation back on track quickly. I might be speaking out of turn here but I see no reason why we can't expidite a partial donation your way as a show of good faith. Just this morning I transferred a $50,000 gift from our sister church in Godric's Hollow into our donation account. I think I can get that money to you within the next few days.

Just to be sure, please fill out the attached IRS paperwork and get it back to me as soon as possible. I understand that you already did this paperwork, but Betty either destroyed it or took it with her when she left. Either way, we need you to redo it. I will evenutally need the originals, but will take a scanned copy for now.

Peace,

Sage

Remember:

1. Sage often makes promises that she is unable to fulfill.

2. She is scatter-brained and does things like forgets to attach documents to e-mails. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got that. This is beautiful. >ka-CHING<, another Fed Ex Super Dooper Fast Expensive Parcel Delivery, money spent! Thumbs up

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't anticipate that our lad would have his old IRS forms saved. Not a problem, there are plenty more where those came from.

Can somebody forward Sage the 39-page form? I want to get it to him soon.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156387&highlight=

Here is the page with Marvinators latest torture device.

A Skinner is also sending me something which I can forward on to you, CSU.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gonna be off on a short vacation until Tuesday. I'll still be checking from time to time from my phone.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be away Thursday thru Monday as well. I'll have my laptop with me though so I should be able to check in periodically.

I'll torture them with the four new IRS forms I sent today for a bit before 'finding' the new paperwork to send them.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday morning, if things go as planned, I'll be here:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41010

Hopefully catching some of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowfin_tuna

Then Saturday night I'll be seeing these guys play:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging_Molly

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck, take these and have fun. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic