SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust me, Betty is going to destroy the paperwork before she embezzles the funds. She will be back Wednesday and we can begin a very public fight about where the money should go.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, of course he will be eligible for the next months funding cycle. Too bad he will have to send the forms again ( >ka-CHING!< ), another expense...

Let's let him stew on it for a while and then let him know that Lando got the funding. R@ph@3l can commiserate about 1@ndo getting the money...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer to have a week or so of very public debate wherein Betty argues to give the money to Little Winging and everybody else argues to give it to our lad. Then Betty will steal the money, burn the paperwork, and hit the road.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BEEE-YOOO-TEEE-FULLLLLL! Hahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect. Did any of you send the new account to Uncle Al? The delay will allow for the banks to possibly close the accounts. Of course, the only way we find out if the bank was closed is if the lad coughs up another one, which looks what happened here.

Still looking forward to getting the lad on the road but it's so much fun putting him through the wringer here. We may have another lad ready for the polio modality and that was setup for quick safaris if it goes as planned.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The $imba Camps remein ready to accommodate any convention of grant seekers....

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not report the account number. Can you do it SSA?

After Betty runs off with the money and taunts you all for a while I have a surprise in mind. It might be just the thing to get him on the road. You gotta wait for it though. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It came to your email, Uncle Al needs the headers.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent it off to Al.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to add that to your signature. Wink

This lad is going to regret the day he emailed us.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forwarded him the e-mail I got and cut and pasted the full header into the text. Might be redundant but I wasn't sure if the full header is available in a forwarded e-mail.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, forwarding a copy with headers is the way to do it. Nice!

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things went quiet with this bait.

Did the package arrive? Betty is ready to return to stir things up.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if it arrived yet. SSA can check Fed Ex, but I think Betty can go ahead and tell the lad that it arrived too late. Let's start that phase now...

Betty, internalize your inner bitch.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It arrived on Monday. Too bad Betty has the keys to the box.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty needs a few hours to run some errands. She'll drop the hammer later today.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh! goody! happy crowd

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game on!

Time for you to assure the lad (behind Betty's back) that the short delay in the paperwork is really not reason enough to reject his request. Remind him that Betty is really just busting his balls because she has personal ties to Little Winging and she wants the money to go there no matter what.

Also, at some point Betty needs to receive a public response from the funding board that tells her that they are considering sending the money to Africa. She needs a jumping off point to get really pissed off.

Not sure who would send those e-mails. Lets make sure we agree on that.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email received. Contents noted and well understood.

Remain bless.

Um, okay, I am pissing myself with laughter here, CSU. I love how he resorts to it being a racism thing.

I think that R@phael will be writing a conspiratorial note later.... I think I would be very good at being sympathetic to the lad. If you would like an opposite party to exchange harsh words with, let me know. I can come up with chapters and verses of appropriate passages in the bible, if that is useful.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that everybody should be against Betty. Defend our lad to the best of your ability. It will only fuel her rage.

Remember, a few covert messages need to be sent to our lad badmouthing Betty. Paint her as irrational and mean-spirited. Just make sure to post the text here so I can laugh at them.

Betty is anti-African? Laughing No, Betty is anti-scammer. Cool

Closed lad accounts x 5

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bishop is going to suggest that a really good essay on the real Sixth Commandment can very much help his case.

Doc, do you think R@phael should CC the Bishop on the reassurance?

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome email, I love how he whipped out the race card. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thin that we can draw up lines, with the Bishop being wishy washy, Raphael being pro lad and Betty being pro Lando. Then we can have a wide open argument.

He will, of course, need to resend the documents! Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, CSU. I agree. We ALL hate Betty.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Howard, being the wealthy philanthropist is completely confused by all of this. I think the lad should convince him that the funds should go to Africa by exposing the fraud that is Betty.

And yes, we all hate Betty.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic