SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also working on a few lads who think they're going steal money from the Bill Gates fund for polio eradication. I'd really like to have them all run into each other in one place. I'd like to get all of them to the Congo crisis but they're going to have to be really stupid lads.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has risen!

Betty asked about the Reverend W1lmer H4yes and lo and behold he returns.

I do love the Reverend.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we could get two or three different lads to meet up, hundreds of miles from home, all thinking they're there for one grant. Yeah, exactly... Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our lad is ready to send all the forms via DHL to Betty. Excellent... Laughing

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be beneficial if somebody other then Betty reminds him that 'express' is the only viable option.

I suspect that Betty is going to have to leave hastily on Wednesday to deal with her aging mother. God help him if it isn't on Betty's desk by the end of the business day Wednesday.

Betty is such a bitch! Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just fired off an email for Obi Wan, perhaps he has finally accepted our new name for him. Unfortunately, there is no hope for him.

Betty is really a conniving bitch. I see a bad end coming for her.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You underestimate Betty. Go ahead and turn on her, she will make you pay!

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sent this to me, and only me, when he finally realized that Betty was a problem:

Quote:
Dear Mr.Howard,

Nice statement from you.I will send the paperwork but you should know that today
is sunday and offices are closed here even the DHL office.But hence all of us are
devoted christians,Betty should not be a barrier to your donation for us as the
work of God requires.
You people have to consider this.Our efforts cannot be in vain,we humbly need
this charity funding from you people to carry on God's work.

Expect the paper work.In God we trust.
kindest regards,

In Christ,

I think once he sends the forms, Betty will find another way to delay the transaction. Of course, the lad will be extremely pissed and perhaps the church board can ask him if he has ideas on how to "take care of the problem"?

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking that once the forms arrive Betty will take off to see her mother. Of course, she won't tell anybody where the forms are and she will be unreachable for a couple of days. In fact, I doubt she'll even tell the members of the funding board that the forms were received before she leaves.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a few days beyond internet and our lad has sent me a pile of emails. Will respond to him in a day or two. That Betty has him extremely worried...

So, polio lads are biting? Niiiiice!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't even know what he is asking for in this latest letter.

Closed lad accounts x 5

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You gotta love the fact that we have a Star Wars character leading a church in a town from the Harry Potter novels. Looks like we need to work a Lord of the Rings reference in next.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that will be called in to investigate the issue with Betty's disappearance and/or missing funds.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I suggest that he ask around Isengard. I know Betty has family there.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Obi Wan,

I hope that you have made every effort to get those documents sent on time. I have been working hard to make this happen, against many odds. Betty really wants to send the money to Lando, and I am working very hard to make sure it goes to you. HAVE YOU SENT THE DOCUMENTS?

And, again, Obi Wan is a term of respect. The elders here have given it to you, and I am honour bound to respect that.

PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME WITH AN UPDATE SO THAT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED.

Respectfully,

Raphael

With luck our lad dropped USD120 on shipping Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firbuz, your letter was awesome! Laughing

Now we need to find a way to work in a couple Stargate SG-1 references and then we will have nearly completed the geek circle.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, but lets not forget some Star Trek stuff, too.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to ask my girlfriend about that, she's the Star Trek nerd. I just do SG-1.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about a "Will Robinson"?

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Betty's last day in the office before she takes off to be with her mom will be this Friday. We can decide whether or not it is her final day ever in the office or just a short delay that raises questions about whether or not the paperwork was received. Of course, the lad has to send the paperwork for the delay to have any real impact.

Regardless, Betty really favors the money going to Little Winging and she is going to really be upset if our lad gets continued support from the funding board. I think I have made it clear that she is not above embezzlement and blackmail.

Closed lad accounts x 5

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be very unfortunate of Betty skedaddles with the money. That would put the whole thing in the next budget, 30 days later....poor bastages would have to resend the documents, since Betty ran off with them..... she could even threaten the lad....

I like this idea.....

Let's wait to see if the lad sent the paperwork, then someone else can tell the lad that Betty has firked off with the cash. This puts him in running for next months budget....

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am giddy with anticipation at writing numerous e-mails taunting the lad and my former colleagues at the church whilst I jetset around the globe spending my embezzled loot.

Visiting my sick mother?!?! Fools! Wait until you find out what Betty really does on her extended leaves from the church.

Closed lad accounts x 5

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote this morning to let us know that the paperwork should be delivered on Friday the thirteenth. Oh, just a little bit too late.

Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

…and, he got the Sixth Commandment wrong. He said it’s “do not murder”, when Catholics and Lutherans the world over know it’s “do not commit adultery”. What kind of Reverend gets this sort of thing wrong anyway?

Oh, and I absolutely insist that a Firefly reference be added.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
He wrote this morning to let us know that the paperwork should be delivered on Friday the thirteenth. Oh, just a little bit too late.

Is there really such thing as 'too late' when one considers that Betty is going to steal away with the documents anyway?

Closed lad accounts x 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic