SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Carve it baby

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

starting scam:
Quote:

On 4 January 2001 23:00, harrison shittur <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Dear,

Greetings to you

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest person
to introduce this transfer project with.

My Name is Mr. Harrison Shittur. I am the Eastern regional branch manager of the
International Commercial Bank Limited - Ghana in West Africa.

Sincerely I do not want problems but I just hope you can assist me and I urge you
to treat it with seriousness,I believe it is only a day that people meet and become
great friends and business partners.

I write you this letter in good faith. I am in control of the sum of Eight Million, Five
Hundred United States Dollars (USD$8.500.000.00), which was an excess of profit
Made by our regional eastern branch office in the last quarter of the year 2009, which
I have carefully placed in an Escrow Deposit Account and did not declare
this to my head office.

Can I really trust you to hold this money for me until I arrive to your country
And pick it up myself and you deduct 40% of the total money as your commission.

If you accept my offer you can contact me immediately. If you do not accept
you can forget I contacted you? All I need is for you to get me a good current
Account in your bank where I can move this money.

I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes
up as the depositor of the money,I will discretely give you all the information concerning
the account so that you can apply to the bank for the release of the money.
There is practically no risk involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer. Take my word.

I do hope you understand my situation. Thank you for your anticipated timely response,
treat with utmost confidentiality.

Yours truly,
Mr. Harrison Shittur.

N/B: If you are willing and interested to work with me, forward in your response
the following information's:

FULL NAMES:...................AGE.....................
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.............OCCUPATION:.................
PHONE:..............COUNTRY:....................
COMPANY :............( IF ANY) EMAIL......................
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your Free E-mail at http://english.zzn.com. A free email account provided by World English - http://www.world-english.org Get your own email service at ZZN.COM.

I wrote that im not interested, but he might help me get some sculptures...

his reply:

Quote:
fromMr Harrison Shittur <[email protected]>
[email protected]

date13 July 2010 07:21
subjectURGENT RESPONSE, FROM MR HARRISON SHITTUR
mailed-bygmail.com
Signed bygmail.com

hide details 07:21 (1 hour ago)

Hello friend,

can you explain it very well for me to understand more about it i believe i can get it for you right here in my
country,you are talking about wooding carving in which form did you want it,Get back to me to discuss about it.

Mr Harrison

me:
Quote:

[email protected]>
toMr Harrison Shittur <[email protected]>

date13 July 2010 08:20
subjectRe: URGENT RESPONSE, FROM MR HARRISON SHITTUR
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 08:20 (28 minutes ago)

Mr Harrison,

thank you for your reply.
I think i forgot to introduce myself - I am Todd R. Clever.
I was in the real estate business for over 35 years.
After my retirement i decided to go forward with my beloved hobby - collecting tribal/rulal wood carvings and sculptures from all over the world.
I am specialized on tribal artworks from the Third Word, most valuable items of my collections are from New Zealand and Togo.

I can send you the webpage of Gallery Barakat - I used to be in conact with them before due to some business arguments our relationship broken.
http://www.barakatgallery.com/Store/Index.cfm/FuseAction/ItemDetails/UserID/0/TopMenuID/5/requesttimeout/500/ItemID/11507.htm

http://www.barakatgallery.com/Store/index.cfm/FuseAction/ItemDetails/UserID/0/Catalogue/v26/ItemID/9417.htm

http://www.barakatgallery.com/store/index.cfm/FuseAction/ItemDetails/UserID/0/CFID/15985475/CFTOKEN/18021785/CategoryID/30/SubCategoryID/406/ItemID/20198.htm

Do not hesitate to return to me if you can see a chance to cooperation!

Regards,

Todd

suggestions welcome - also, does someone has a safe drop point in the States?
Im in EUR and it might endarger getting him send me anything... or i can say that he sends the tuff to my agent...?
than i might can get another charater into the game... hm? Smile[b]

"I thought that your a human begin i don't know that your a beast and a fool. Never ever try and reply me again if you do the fire of heaven will visit you and your basterd family fool" Miss Jenny Jones
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Angel-L. With a premium membership (only $25 a year) you will have access to a drop point in the US.

Is that his real name "Shittur"? WTF wow, or that's some serious de-education going on...I can already think of 2 mis-spellings. ends in ---
simply add the letter "d" or, ends in "er".

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi AngelL!
Welcome to Eater!
That's a great set up you've got going with this lad. I would definitely start calling him Mr. Shitter! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

On 13 July 2010 17:14, Mr Harrison Shittur <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr Todd

Thank you for your reply,I think we can work together have gone through the website you gave to me we have beautiful wood carving art work right in Accra Ghana,am 29 base in Ghana.Am in to arts work right from Nigeria but i stop do to some reasons am into portraiture paintings,wall reliefs and interior and exterior designer.Am very interested is a chance have been looking for from a foreign partner.How did you want us to start and how you have been dealing with your partners from New Zealand and Toto Togo my friend please give me details.

Mr Kay Harrison

me:

Quote:

On 13 July 2010 21:17, Todd Clever <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Mr. Harrison.

Actually it is not Toto but Togo.
The process is quite easy - we always request some samples, then if my professional colleagues confirms the quality, i purchase the bigger collections.
To be frank am not into this process as it is always done by my staff.
We have quite strict quality expectations on quality, however.

If u still interested, let me know, maybv we can work out something.

So you in portrait painting right now? Hm. Did you finish any arts school? Do you have any exhibitions or awards?
I am thinking of giving some scholarship to starter artists in the third word. Send me some pictures if you can, let em see ur work. Maybe i can advise u where to send them.

Best

Todd

Fuck people if it will come out that he is a real amateur artist (so am i) my heart will be broken... :S[/b] Rolling Eyes

"I thought that your a human begin i don't know that your a beast and a fool. Never ever try and reply me again if you do the fire of heaven will visit you and your basterd family fool" Miss Jenny Jones
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and yea, Harrison Shitter became Kay Harrison... what next...? Ford? Very Happy

AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harrison did not reply yet, but got a new patient into 'business.
He sent the normal start mail with some 419 shit. then told him the 'richashell' stuff, however emphasized my interest in wooden carvings.

lad in green:

Quote:

On 12 July 2010 14:52, Mr Wellington Scavo <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

We don't have tribal relich,moreover i don't quite understand
what you mean..can you please make it clearer...
?

Quote:

On 12 July 2010 15:06, Todd Clever <[email protected]> wrote:

sure
I'm a collector, collecting things from all over the word like these:
http://www.karlandbeth.com/Wood%20Carving.jpg (one of my favourites - beautiful work)
http://www.indonesiaprimitive.com/image/34-teak-wood-primitive-tribal-carvings-java-indonesia.jpg - pure tribity, love it!

I am interested in bigger collections upto 10-15-20 pieces.

Want/can help me with this maybe?

than he came back with the script (or what) :

Quote:

On 13 July 2010 11:23, Mr Wellington Scavo <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi

The Government of United Kingdom told us that they will not allow such
big amount to be transferred from our company because we are not a
registered financial lending company under the (FSA). So what they
want us to do now is to forward your details to a registered financial
company under the (FSA). Below is there details and we have sent your
details to them too.

Address: Hall Demesne
Mountcharles
Co Donegal
Phone Number:+447024083646
Fax Number:+448447743916
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
Firm reference number:509489

Name:(JOE COYLE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LIMITED)

God Bless

Email:([email protected])

put him in place:

Quote:

On 13 July 2010 16:07, Todd Clever <[email protected]> wrote:

Mr Wellington,

there might be a misunderstanig amongst us.
I don't need loan but asked you if u can help me with getting trinbal sculptures...

Todd

his reply:

Quote:

On 14 July 2010 11:38, Mr Wellington Scavo <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I got your mail and the content was well noted ok...Sorry for the
misunderstanding in our earlier mails,now understand what you were
talking about ealier especially the tribal reliech and it seems to me
that you are in a carving business and it seems to be a large
enterprise.If you realy need them i can get them for you,but it will
cost you a little,i will need to travel to a place where i can get
them in bulk for you because you are now a business partner and we
have to treat you as one ok....So this will cost you only 250usd,this
will enable us run some expenses that we may incure in the advent of
getting you nice piece of scultures you will love ok...So if you are
in agreement with this kindly let us know in your next mail.We await
your urgent response to this mail.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY...

REGARDS,

Mr.Wellington Scavo

so i replied and confirmed our partnership...

Quote:

On 14 July 2010 16:06, Todd Clever <[email protected]> wrote:

Mr Wellington,

good day to you!
please don't be so fast to give me an offer - in case we can cooperate, you can get much more form this business than 250 bucks.
Give me a timeframe - how long will it take to you to get one single artwork and then more of them upto 15-20 pcs? Also - you sir talking about older ones like before 1945, or new, contemporary ones?

Not eally urgent, just want to put the pieces in place.

Yours

Todd

Quote:
On 14 July 2010 16:11, Todd Cl3ver <[email protected]> wrote:

Okay Wellington, went through your e-meil once more. I am confrming now that we are in a business relations and i am definitely proceeding with this - just to clarify th situation.

T

so here we are standing right now. will say that im 89 yrs old to avoid phone stuff... we'll see

AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

On 14 July 2010 19:01, Mr Harrison Shittur <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello My friend,

About the processing how did you get the samples and how did you purchase them will you travel down to my country for it or how?there is a lot of quality arts work here in Accra Ghana,however am very much interested to work something out with you.Am not specialize on portraiture for now but am into wall relief and sculptures pillar design,i will attach the picture of were i was train with a degree cause certificate meanwhile everything is not here with me they are all in Nigeria,both my works pictures.I came to Ghana do to some reason but is a long story which i can not explain now,have been looking forward to meet a great personality in the same field like you am so excited to meet you.But you can still advice me to know more about the works collections.

me

Quote:

On 14 July 2010 21:31, Todd Clever <[email protected]> wrote:
Mr Harrison,

to be frank, i know little about the processing as it is always done through my agent - but as i am have plenty of time and a bit bored by my comfortable life, i will work it out - moreover, let's work out something for our common benefit.
Generally the samples sent to him, he get it investigated by a couple of cube-headed lads, they say something, and if the stuff reaches the required level, they make the contract both for the artworks and the shipment, then they come into my collection.

I am afraid i would not be able to travel - I'm 79 this year my friend - however I'd love to.

Regarding the picture - I saw a funny word in the background - 'orgasm' - staff we old bones only dream of... but it is another story Smile

I'd love to see more of your works - Africa with it's culture has a strange effect on my, combo of affection and distance feeling.
I felt kind of gulity for all the stuff the west done with you guys, not only in Africa ball all over the words... but it is also a different story.

So, to stay at the point, first at least one - or, logically, 3-4 - sample will be required. We shall decide if you come with that or my staff goes over there or the staff will be shipped.
Think about it and tell me, which one would be most suitable for you.

Warm regards

Todd Clever

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic