SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shenling
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, everybody it seems i got my first bait, it looks like its an "Sendme your details so i can send you back your atm card" type.

Name: sadiq alman
Mail: atmauditorng 1 @ live.com (fill the spaces)
Ip: 41.217.1.3
Direction: 8A, Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island, Lagos.

Is anybody is already scambaiting this lad? Also, any tips you want to share?

Maybe we could make a database with all the ips and directions to find-out where most of this guys zones of operations are. Also maybe this can help in making our false lads more threatening and to plan the safaris better. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe we could make a database with all the ips and directions to find-out where most of this guys zones of operations are.

That would be a lot of effort for little reward... we sort of know where the main zones are anyway, and in addition that knowledge is of little use to us. A Singapore lad can be baited just as effectively as a Lagos lad.

I don't recognise the name, but they change their names quite often anyway. Nobody really keeps records of what IPs they have baited from either.

Tips? My best tip for you is just go with the flow with your first bait, as if you were a genuine victim... It's the best way to find out how your lad ticks and how the ATM card scam works.

Good luck and welcome! Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Knuckles
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might also add that many of these scammers use internet cafe's and keeping tabs of the IP's probably a waste of time.

Remember that, internet access, anywhere on the african continent is so expensive most cannot afford to have their own dial-up connection, let alone broadband. I myself pay about 2 weeks salary for a pithy wireless capped and throttled connection that is only good for e-mails and websites.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Shenling. Very Happy Good luck with first lad.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic