SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First Project!! terminally ill, she wants to "donate

View next topic
View previous topic

hugh_jazz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd try baiting out for the first time. After signing a few guestbooks in the afternoon i got one in the evening! Here's what i got.

Margareta Aberg wrote:

To: Hugh Jazz
Subject: A Donation to Charity
Body:
Dear Beloved,My name is Margereta Aberg. I am an Australian based in the U.K. I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/ charity. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 3 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for the purpose of charity. Unfortunately my husband died in an auto crash with our only daughter 3 years ago in London.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $2,700,000 (Two million seven hundred thousand United States Dollars) to charity/christian org. through you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact my sickness is in the terminal stage but I have given my family attorney the necessary instructions how to ship this money to you. For security reasons I deposited the money with a security company.The money is well packaged in two trunk boxes and I told my lawyer that the boxes contains vital documents you are the only person that knows the content I did this so that the lawyer will not take advantage of the situation to mismanage the money or the money getting into the hands of the wrong persons. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.Presently I am laying helplessly in the hospital as the doctors have given me few months to live,I will be contacting you by email and I will send you my picture and the picture of the two boxes containing the money, do send me an email to my family email box via :[email protected] so that I can monitor the shipment as much as my health permits, please pray for me.Regards,Margereta Aberg

---------------------

And here's what I replied:

Hugh Jazz wrote:

To: Margareta Aberg
Subject: Re: A donation to charity
Body:
Dear Margareta,

I was just checking my business inbox when I found your email. I must say I was immensely touched by your dedication
and your selfless sacrifice in taking so much time off to ensure the money goes to people who deserve it. I believe that is truly commendable. Being a devout Christian myself **I’m hindu actually**, I must admit that I see no more fitting cause than donating the money to a charitable organization that believes in God's Word.

Before you place such immense trust in me, I would like to tell you about myself. Most people know me as Hugh Jazz **from the Simpsons. Hugh Jazz(Huge Ass)** but my full name is A. Reily Hugh Jazz. **A Really Huge Ass Very Happy** My email address belongs to my company - datsa hughjazz refers to DataSafe Incorporated which is the company I own here in the UK. Having been blessed by the good lord with enough fortune, I was thinking about donation some of my own money to charity. Which is why I believe it is wonderful that fate has brought us both together as I will be able to make your donation along with mine.

My wife is originally from scandinavian europe. Her maiden name is Effslike Aminx**Read F$#@s Like A Minx**. After marriage though she has been kind enough to make my name a part of hers and she is now Effslike A Hugh Jazz. I have a son and a daughter, twins. As fantastic coincidence has it, at the time of writing this letter, one of them is 12 years old and the other one is 13 because the space time continuum happens to facilitate a juncture where they are now in the exact time of delivery analogous to that wonderful day 13 years ago when they were separated by 8 minutes.

That said, 3 minutes from now they will both be 13.

I would gladly love to help you fulfill your dying wish and I hope to match your contribution with an equal sum of my own. I understand there are certain legal formalities to be completed and I have a dedicated team of lawyers who are already used to extorting little people and hence should find this work fairly simple and straightforward. I can only be so generous as to offer you my services insofar as paying all the administrative expenses that should be incurred. I am also a fairly free man considering i have competent people in my office and will therefore be able to travel without hesitation.

Yours sincerely,

Blessings and a long life to you **perfect for every terminally ill patient eh?**

A Reily Hugh Jazz
CEO and Co-Founder,
DataSafe Incorporated

---------------------

Well I can't wait to go on with this! Any thoughts?
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you probably told the Lad too much in your first reply. The first par would have been fine by itself.

I'd have put the detail about having your own lawyers off until the Lad was firmly hooked. He might be wary of you now.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
hugh_jazz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah I see. Well you always earn from your mistakes and that's one I wont be making again.
Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one like that from a "muna habib" lol... I wasn't as sympathetic as you were though.

Here's Muna's script..not gonna bother to clean it up as this is a dead bait for me..you'll understand when you read my reply =)

Quote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 06:29:10 +0000, "Muna Habib" <[email protected]>
said:
>
> Dear dewey,Many Salamn to you in the name of the Almighty Allah. How are
> you today and your respected family? I hope all is well with you. I
> really thank you for your concern and willingness in handling this God
> work 'DAWAH', You should know that this call is DIVINE so I pray that the
> Almighty Allah will give you the wisdom to handle this project, even if I
> die before my dream will be accomplished the Almighty creator will still
> see you through, insha-Allah. But please do pray for me because I know
> that our God is a great physician hence he honors the prayers of his
> faithful. Concerning the donation, I would like you to know the condition
> of the money at this moment, the total money is still with the Bank where
> my late Husband made the deposit, I will send a written note to the
> management of the Bank from my sick bed here to inform them about the
> transfer of this money to your account. It is very important that you
> send to me your pictures as i have attached to this mail my personal
> picture, Please understand that I have maped out this money for this
> project 'GOD'S WORK' 'DAWAH' and I beleive that God will help me get this
> project finalised before he takes my life, Insha-Allah. Wth this money
> hospital, schools and mosques can be built for orphans,widows,handicapped
> and every less previlledged in the society. Below is the bank's contact
> information.Contact them and request for the transfer of this money to
> your account. Region Bank of Africa.International Remittance
> DepartmentTel +225 0850 9425Fax +225 0772 6573Email
> [email protected] person Prof. Malou Wousi.( Director of
> remittance) Please, while contacting the bank, tell them that you are our
> family friend, that you are in arrangement with me for the transfer of
> this money to you. N/B, attached to this mail is the Lodgement Slip of
> this fund which stands as a prove while contacting the bank. Your Sister
> in Islam,Mrs. Muna Habib

Kind words from Dewey Cheatam...

Quote:
Dear Muna Habib,

Well, I did look at your picture, and your health does appear to be a
matter of grave import. In fact, to put it bluntly, you look terrible,
utterly terrible. It is as if Allah (peace be unto him) himself painted
the scourge into your life with the unholy feces of the western infidels
who wear bikinis and speedos. Worry not, for peace is at your doorstep
ready to snatch the last lifegiving breath from your lungs, insha Allah.

I will contact your banker post haste as you have requested. These
things take time, unlike your timely demise, but do not fear, your money
will find a divine purpose on earth as a funding source for our training
camps. They are similar to the schools that you want built, only they
provide students with the tools of jihad.

I will pray for your departure from this earth to be a long and drawn
out affair, with an enormity of physical pain as this is most cleansing
to the soul. May you endure your suffering well. May your physical
torments last unto your very last breath. At which point lifesaving
measures will be applied so that you may endure more.

Ma salama,

Dewey Cheatam

Of course her financial rep still got in touch with me, but I suppose he must have caught wind of this email somehow because he dropped me on friday. No biggie... Good luck with your first bait though! Try to get a bank account (use m5cn s3cur3 to get him/her fed up with WU, and that might make it easier for you to grab a piggy bank)

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150435">Closed lad accounts</a>X2 <a href="http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html">TWAT</a> *Job 38:11* <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">Deuzer's EZ Forms</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491&highlight=tempest+transport">TT</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052">Tools</a>
"if you cannot be able to send me the MTCN numbers only and not this crab of shit I will not stress my self again"-Steve-O
thetrust
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also receive an email from Mrs Muna Habib similar with you. This is the email.

Flag this message
R.B.A. 13/03/2009 Fund Transfer Authorized by Mrs. Muna
Friday, March 13, 2009 5:37 AM
"Region Bank Of Africa" <[email protected]>
View contact details
To:
"M.A Al Fayath" <[email protected]>

Region Bank of Africa.
International Remittance Department.
Tel +225 0850 9425
Fax +225 0772 6573
Email: [email protected]

Attn. Agus Salim,
We wish to confirm the receipt of your mail.
We hereby inform you that we have been informed by Mrs. Muna Habib to effect the transfer of the sum of (US$3, 500, 000.00 Million ) to your accout.

Whereas the transfer order has been made by Mrs. Muna Habib being the beneficiary to this sum (US$3, 500, 000.00 Million ) three million five hundred thousand United States Dollars doposited in our bank on the 21th of april in the year 2004 under suspence account by the late Alhaji Habib Nasser.

However we would be obliged to effect the transfer of this fund into your account after the prevailing requirements are met.

As in line with the country's large fund transfer policy, you are therefore requested to employ the services of a lawyer here in Cote d'ivoire whom will assist you to obtain the transfer back-up document know as the Fund Clearance Certificate from the ministry of Finance Cote d'ivoire and finally sign the fund release order into your account.

Though there is option for some of our clients from Asia, Midle East , Australia , America , Europe and some other far parts of the world who can not be able to come down here to take up a lawyer by themselves due to their various engagements, we have accredited attorneys that can equally represent you if you wish so.

Therefore feel free to let us know your choice.
Finally you are required to send to us your bank account information, name and address of your bank, the photo copy of your International passport or I.D. like Driver's License, your full name and parmanent address to enable us effect the beneficiaryship of this fund to your favour following the release of the fund into your account after the Fund Clearance Certificate hasbeen presented to this department.

Thanking you for your understanding.

Yours in service.
Prof. Malou Wousi.
International Remittance Director.

--- On Mon, 9/3/09, M.A Al Fayath <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Regarding the email from Mrs Muna Habib
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, 9 March, 2009, 4:13 AM

I am Agus Salim from Indonesia to inform you that Mrs Muna Habib has choose me to receive the money in such amount which deposit in your bank. She ask me to inform you and tell you to transfer that money to my account.
Here is my photograph (in attachment)
Please tell me what I must to do to prepare all to receive that money and to give away to organization etc in da'wah.

http://linkpayer.com Earn $5 free for put Link that pay you
http://komisigratis.com GRATIS gabung dan dapatkan income hingga Rp 277 juta
http://tinyurl.com/2aryaa tempat invesatasi yang menghasilkan.
http://www.clixsense.com/?2227826 just click and get $$$ for free
Should you have any queries, let us know.
http://earningshouse.com/?ref=231

--- On Sun, 3/8/09, muna habib <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 6:15 AM

Dear al fayath,
Many Salamn to you in the name of the Almighty Allah. How are you today and your respected family? I hope all is well with you.

I really thank you for your concern and willingness in handling this God work 'DAWAH', You should know that this call is DIVINE so I pray that the Almighty Allah will give you the wisdom to handle this project, even if I die before my dream will be accomplished the Almighty creator will still see you through, insha-Allah.

But please do pray for me because I know that our God is a great physician hence he honors the prayers of his faithful.

Concerning the donation, I would like you to know the condition of the money at this moment, the total money is still with the Bank where my late Husband made the deposit,
I will send a written note to the management of the Bank from my sick bed here to inform them about the transfer of this money to your account. It is very important that you send to me your pictures as i have attached to this mail my personal picture,

Please understand that I have maped out this money for this project 'GOD'S WORK' 'DAWAH' and I beleive that God will help me get this project finalised before he takes my life, Insha-Allah. Wth this money hospital, schools and mosques can be built for orphans,widows,handicapped and every less previlledged in the society.

Below is the bank's contact information.
Contact them and request for the transfer of this money to your account.

Region Bank of Africa.
International Remittance Department
Tel +225 0850 9425
Fax +225 0772 6573
Email [email protected]
Contact person Prof. Malou Wousi.( Director of remittance)

Please, while contacting the bank, tell them that you are our family friend, that you are in arrangement with me for the transfer of this money to you.

N/B, attached to this mail is the Lodgement Slip of this fund which stands as a prove while contacting the bank.

Your Sister in Islam,
Mrs. Muna Habib.

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:16:44 -0800
Subject: Re: Assalamn aleikum

wa'alaikum
All prise upon Alloh almighty.
be a good muslim and die as syuhada'. If you believe me I believe you.
Regard.

http://linkpayer.com Earn $5 free for put Link that pay you
http://komisigratis.com GRATIS gabung dan dapatkan income hingga Rp 277 juta
http://tinyurl.com/2aryaa tempat invesatasi yang menghasilkan.
http://www.clixsense.com/?2227826 just click and get $$$ for free
Should you have any queries, let us know.
http://earningshouse.com/?ref=231

--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Muna Habib <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Assalamn aleikum
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 1:43 PM

Assalamn aleikum,

I am Mrs. Muna Habib from South Africa, married to Alhaji Habib Nasser who was until his death an exporter of antiquities based in Cote d'ivoire, we were
married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both faithful Muslims. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the holly Quaran is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($3.5 Million U.S. Dollars) in one the famous financial/sucurity costody here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'ivoire.

Recently my doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to an Islamic
institution or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein.

I want a muslim that will use this money for orphanage homes,
hospitals, mosque, schools, and propagation of the word of the mighty Allah and to endeavour that the house of almighty Allah is maintained. The holly Quran made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that gives.

I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not Muslims and I don’t want my husband’s effort to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation whereby this money will be used in an unGodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the bosom of the almighty Allah. As stated in the holly Quran (Surah xxxvi Yasin) Thou wariest only him who followeth the reminder and feareth the beneficent in secret to him bear tiding of forgives and a rich reward.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
hence the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always.
I don’t want them to know about this development. With almighty Allah all
things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I will direct you on how this vission will be
realised. I want you and the Islamic institution to always pray for me because
the almighty Allah is my shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim. Whoever that wants to
serve the almighty Allah must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will
give me room to sourcing another Islamic institution or a good muslim for this
same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Your Sister in the Islam.
Mrs. Muna Habib.

"
ความเชื่อในอำนาจเหนือธรรมชาติจะนำพาสังคมไทยไปถึงไหน? - วินทร์ เลียววาริณ
มีให้อ่านใน Yahoo! รู้รอบอีกเพียบ!"

I think this is not true .

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic