SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer wants to be my friend- then asks for mone: surprise!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jayjayuf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always been interested in getting to know a lad and trying to hear something close to the truth about their lifesytle etc,

This came about as I had so many e-mails, I just started insulting a couple of the lads to see if i could get a reaction. I won't show some of the more crude insults.

This one lad has made me laugh

Me = Jay
Lad = S1lv1a / Darl1ngt0n (italiacs)

Any ideas on some fruity exploits now i kinda have his trust? and I fancy doing something differnt than the usual, WU trips (though I am sure that they will feature)

I also have very little time at the minute, ruddy credit cruch is making our clients very nervous' so if anyone fancies stepping in I will happily share.

Thinking the whole cash for answers about 419 will work well here. ( I know most reponses will be exageratted or lies, but id like go down that route unless anyone else has more info)

Welll I look forward to your feedback.

------------------------

Subject: Re: WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 1:54 PM

small boy like you can never chop dolla, igo boy mumuooooooooooooooooooooooooo
------------------------------------------
S1lv1a W1lliams to me
show details Oct 23 Reply

fromS1lv1a W1ll1ams <[email protected]>

to Jay

dateThu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:05 PM
subjectWe can be best of friends
mailed-byyahoo.com

Oct 23 Reply

NA WA FOR YOU GUY?I TROW YOU FORMAT AND I NO NO SAY YOU SABI WETIN I SABI?BUT WHY YOU COME DEY INSULT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT?.

WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU BUT I THINK WE CAN BE A VERY GOOD FRIEND?WHO KNOW MAYBE I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE.....AND IF YOU DON'T MIND HERE IS MY EMAIL [email protected] and my number is 00221 771 489 076

------------
Jay .
show details Nov 4 (3 days ago) Reply

Yo Darl,

I'd be interested in gettin to know you, and about what you be doin,.

which country you be?

---------------------------
Darlington to me

you can add me to your messenger list so we can chat and get to know each other

[email protected],or call me 00221 771 489 076

--------------------------

Jay .

I don't use messenger and i don't call africa. we can talk here, so you are in Senegal?

Do you have normal work or is it all format job?
-------------------------------

Darl1ngton to me
show details Nov 5 (2 days ago) Reply

Give me your number so i can call you
-----------------------------------------------------

Jay sw33t3stdarl20.
show details Nov 5 (2 days ago) Reply

ah be! come on, i no u be guyman, yet you still want me details. we talk on here or we don't talk/

i want to know more about you too but you will not be getting personal details now

---------------------------------------------------

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Darlington <[email protected]> wrote:

OK,MY NAME IS DARLING VICTOR KALU,AM FROM ABIA STATE NIGERIA.I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT IN ENUGUAND WAS ONCE A STUDENT OF ESUT UNIVERSITY BEFORE I DROPED OUT FROM SCHOOL.I AM A FOOTBALLER BY PROFFESSION AND I PLAY WITH PEPSI FOOTBALL ACEDEMY IN ENUGU BEFORE I LEFT FOR SENEGAL IN SEARCH OF A GREENER PASTURE............

I THINK I HAVE TROED TO SAY A BIT ABOUT MYSELF,SO IT'S YOUR TURN NOW.
ADD ME TO YOUR MESSENGER LETS CHAT AND KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL.
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU,OK
AM NOT TRESSING YOU MY GUY,I JUST WANT TO BE A FRIEND
-----------------

Hey Darl1ngton,

I am a 27 year old man from the UK< I have lived and worked as a volunteer in Ghana for a year, i understand how hard life can be.

I live and work in the city in the UK. Have you made much dolla from this format?

what's the most you ever made?

Do you not care about the people whose money you take?
-------------

fromDarl1ngt0n <>
reply-

to Jay <>

dateFri, Nov 7, 2008 at 1:23 AM
subjectRe: We can be best of friends
mailed-byyahoo.com

1:23 AM (9 hours ago) Reply

My dear friend,

Honestly speaking,am truely sorry for doing this kind of work over here,when i was at enugu,i never knew about this work until my cousin came back from senegal and he made so much money so i asked him if he can help me and he accepted as a cousin,never knew what they are doing here.

I wish a can go back to enugu and start up a new life that God always wanted me to live.I hope that God will forgive me for cheating and stealing from other people,as am writing thie email now,tears is coming down my chick and am crying bcos the mail you send to me touches me som badly.

All i wanted is to be a great footballer and be rich in life through football,like michael essien,didier drogba,and rest of them,but is seems like my dream has die.Please my brother don't judge me by my sin,and am sorry for everything.

Please i really need you help,i came to senegal on 11th of fabruary this yr and untill now nothing to show for it,and i wish i can get a small money so i can go back to nigeria.Am really suffering here,please help me i need you help.
Darling

'Are all businessmen wannabe gangsters in suits?'
JayJayUF
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic