SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New TWAT- A Safari to Goma, DRC?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bar Steward2 ^^^^

Great Idea !!! If someone mocks up a travel newsletter and puts it into MS Word or other Simple Format I'll Run off color 11 x17 folded copies to send to lads world wide...

I get paper, envelopes and postage (For letters not packages) for free or limited cost.. Seeing as I am in the Printing and copying business..

Snail mailing brochures to lads.... putting realistic articles right in their hands.... Have to love it...

"We here at Distant Safari Magazine highly recommend S1mb4 S4f4ri C4mps for their luxury ammenities and scenic Vistas...."

Signed

Mr. I.M. Farraway
Editor-in-Chief
D1stant S4fari M4g4zine

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't post about him being a lad, because I presumed it was understood. Just for giggles, here is his email from a bait I am running with him on another front. He thinks I am a fellow lad helping with his maga.

Quote:
Hello Jubril

In fact, I'm grateful for writing back so quickly. Now that we are
friends, I believe we can perfectly work together for continuous financial
enhancement from these maga people!

Lets prefer the great Western Union,ok. I suggest we meet personally so
that we all go together for the cash. Has the cash arrived in Ghana as at
now? If yes and you think you could perfectly collect I will rather meet
you with the full name.

Just give me a call on XXXXXXX. I am Erick.

All the best.

Bye.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I really do appreciate that.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me: Currently, we have missionaries/bishops in Congo, Ethiopia, Somalia, Burundi and Madagascar

you didn't mention Chad, still currently the biggest pair of TWAT's in Africa, the brother's Grimm, are located in N'djamena.
Then there's the Leg and his brother, now where have they got to these days?
There are TWATs' all over the place. (just not at the senior level needed to perform the ordination though)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL, I wanted to give them some new choices. All of those places were so nice. We have been accused of being heartless, so I wanted to adapt to those people. Hopefully they will understand how nice we are being by given options.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheBarSteward2 wrote:
As he's a reporter, perhaps a magazine/travel guide company could contact him and ask him to write reviews of restaurants and hotels along the way, explain the transport system, give wonderful descriptions of the wildlife, interview local dignitaries and generally offer him to pay him 20c per word and $5 per photograph?

Great idea. We'll be using that one. Thanks.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When BillMcDill and Kurat had J04l Akuml4h safari from Accra to Tamale in early March, he posted this account of his trip on a baiter investorĀ“s forum. Any chance your journalist can add his chapters to the "Big Book Of Wonderful Safaris, Reported By Mr. Lad Himself"? Smile
Quote:
THEY ARE FRAUDS!!!!TRUST ME

We're sorry, but this discussion has just been closed to further replies.
Friends!!!Brothers!!!!!

Greetings to you all.

Currently,i am sitting in a jungle far away in the northern part of the country Ghana called Tamala.

I all began when I had a proposition from some members on this forum specifically from H.P.L0vecraft and Mr.J0seph Schm0e in film industry and resort development respectfully.

I did my part well.I found a huge property with a land size of1,600 ACRES approx. for Mr.Schm0e and I submitted all the photographs L0vecraft requested from me.
We were happy with my works and L0ovecraft decided to me in Ghana to reimburse my finder's fees to me and so did Mr.Schm0e.
Mr Schm0e sent a lady called Julia J0hnson.

I think she is a fraud.

I was supposed to me her at the airport and take her to the hotel i booked for her.
Then we proceed with final formalities and a amount of 500,000 dollars would be reimbursed to me for my good job done.L0vecraft was supposed to reimburse an amount of about 73,000 dollars to me.

did i meet her at the airport?

Well,i got to the airport and i check the flight details and everything about the flight was correct.

After an hour delay the flight touched grounds at Ghana International airport called KOTOKA INT AIRPORT.

I waited and waited for Julia to come out and i would take her to the hotel i booked for her.The hotel being a five star hotel called Golden Tulip.

she never came out of the terminal.Thus,i became frustrated and worried about her.

Meanwhile,L0vecraft called me the previous day stating that he was in Liberia in relations with a rubber plantation he had with Mr.Schm0e.

An email was sent to me that since Julia J0hnson was secretary to Mr Schm0e,she had to me her boss in Liberia too.

L0vecraft claimed he owns a jet and that he arrived in Ghana with Julia J0hnson the previous night he called me.That was why i never meet Julia at the airport.

That was reasonable enough for me to accept.Isn't it?

soon i received an email form L0vecraft stating that the hangers at the airport were full up and that a Boeing 737 had arrived and that he had to move his jet to a nearby airfield.

so he had to fly to tamale airport to enable him park his jet in a hanger.Meanwhile,he told me that when he got to the airport with Julia,they had to part away since they all had different reason for being in Ghana.

He told me Julia had to go to a nearby hotel to spend the night here.Julia never called me of arriving in the country.

Later i recieved a mail form Julia stating she had check in at the hotel i booked for her.I rushed to the hotel and asked the receptionist of any Julia Johson checking.

And do you know what the response was?We are sorry,there is no Such person by that name who has checked it.

I left the airport for home.When i go home i received an email from Julia telling me she deposited my check worth half a million dollars in a local bank called Prudential Bank and she realized the name of the bank manager to me and she was right.

That was the manager in charge of operations at that local bank.

I further received a mail from L0vecraft.He said he was in a hotel called Pic0rna Hotel in Tamale with Julia Johnson.

I never understood that.

They departed at airport and now they meet in a hotel off tamale road.

What are they up to?

Well,it all ended up by me traveling to Tamale to close the deal there.It was a Friday and night had fallen.

I called a local airline called AntrakAir and made a reservation for early Saturday morning.

I was low on cash that Friday evening so i had to get all my money i had with my ATM card. The money would only afford me a single ticket to tamale.

L0vecraft told me that i shouldn't worry and that He and Julia would reimburse all the cost i incur in this proposition.

I had to risk this and i got on board the plan at about 6:00am GMT for tamale.I got to tamale at about 7:30am GMT.An hour and 30 mins flight.

I got to the hotel they told me they were and i asked the receptionist about any of such persons with the about names checking in at that hotel(Pic0rna Hotel).

The contact they gave me was switched off all morning.Soon enough the line went thru.

I told l0vecraft i was at the hotel and he said he was also there with Julia.

But i never met them.

Meanwhile, a white lady and a man has checked in at the time L0vecraft and Julia were suppose to check in.

They had use a name called Von AbduIie or something to check in says the receptionist.

Later,i see these guys walking out off the hotel into a taxi.I imagine that they were off to the internet cafe.

And i was right.I had to go there and email me.

I have a device that enable me to browse if only i had enough credit on it.

I checked my email and had a reply for L0vecraft.

He said he just work up and he is in a cafe in the hotel.But the receptionist said they
was no cafe in the hotel.Besides,there are about 7 cafe in tamale as i made this from a white man with a book on tamale.

The guys got back to the hotel and up to the restaurant.I followed up there and i realized that the lady was kind of nervous when i walked pass them.

I went downstairs and i got out of the hotel since it was getting late.

I realize my life was in danger and i had to leave tamale.Now i am in a far land that i don't even know.

Fortunate enough i found a single cafe with a very slow connection here in that town.

I don't want to make known the name of that town to you as my life is in danger.

I am browsing here in this cafe and i realize that Mr.H.P L0vecraft died in 1937.

So who is this Mr.H.P.L0vecraft on this forum using a dead man's picture and who is Mr Schm0e and Julia J0hnson.

I got a mail from another fraud using a nae came Jeremy B4xter.He says Mr.Schm0e has been kidnapped in Liberia.Would you believe him?

Please if you are in doubts please check this website:http://www.hplovecraft.com/

I don't know when i would be out of this remote place back to Accra.

Please forgive me if i delay with your propositions.

Now,am trying hard to contact home and i would be out soon.Please pray for me to get back home safely.

Please if you have any correspondence with any of these person i beg that you discontinue it now before you situation becomes worse than mine.

Otherwise,i would have doubts about other members on this forum.Which i don't want to.

From

Mr.Akuml4h

Please, please, more of these journalists !! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May Saint Adamu, the patron saint of travelers everywhere, be with our brother on this safari. Razz
If you encounter danger pilgrim just remember one thing - run left! :yikes:

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates on this one? This one looked good and I've never gotten to really see a Safari unfold from the beggining.

Zarasher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

parrot wrote:
The first post claims he is a journalist. It doesn't say he is a lad.

I get the impression that he may be both... after all you can never have enough money.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is indeed a lad.

However, there seems to be some logistical issues here and we may have to put off said safari for some time.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic