SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad has disappeared

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick background. Sent out a mass insult and got a reply to say he is a businessman and would like to know about me. I reply saying that I am the MD of a UK based soft drinks company. I explain that our company is expanding into Africa in November and tell him a little about our best selling product - Jizz. Eventually a photo shoot is arranged with 12 people holding signs with our "company advertising slogans" written on them. I receive the pictures ( which made my day ) and a bill for £4272.00 to be paid by Western Onion. In this email I noticed that he had CC'd it to [email protected]. I replied to him saying that I have found out that he is a prolific gay practising in the toilets of an internet cafe on Hospital Road, which was part of his address, and that we do not pay money to gay people as it will tarnish our company image. Obviously I CC'd this to akon_dog.

Is this just my view or does anybody else thing that this could be his oga? Trying to prove that the money is coming after borrowing to pay for the photo shoot? 12 different people are in these pictures and all are very dressed up. It must have cost him money. From my email account I can see that he has spent at least 20 hours in the internet cafe scanning and downloading pictures ( unfortunately they failed to arrive a couple of times and he had to do them again ). My thoughts are ... Is there any chance that he may have been given a beating or possibly too scared to go back to the internet cafe? Or has he just sussed me out and dropped me?

Does anybody know of any scammer getting hurt after borrowing to fund a scam?

I hope that he has been beaten. Just my view. Laughing

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have simply dropped you, but of course it's also possible that he's got a little spanking and now feels uncomfortable sitting on those wooden stools in the Internet-cafe. Wink

One way to find out would be simply contacting him from another email-address.
If he replies then you know that he simply doesn't like you anymore because you have been such a meanie...

On the oga-question: Possibly, but I don't see any way to be sure. Maybe it's not the oga, but just somebody one level above him.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody actually know how many levels there are in these organisations? Is it like the Mafia?

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that differs. Many lads probably even work alone. Then there may be some which just are controlled by an oga. And then you can surely find a few big gangs that have the oga on top and it's a pyramid of power down to the lowest henchmen that do the initial/actual work.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic