SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Useless rant : Am I peeing in a violin or what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bertrand79 wrote:
What if lads create web sites on a "victim" basis. One hook, one site
If they did, they'd still have to register the site, and pay the monthly hosting fee. Killers come across sites with info on dozens of victims, so we know that is not the case. Wink
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou made an excellent point... the lads that can set up websites are the more successful ones. As a rule, they will generally have several hooked victims, precisely because they are so convincing.
Your day to day idiot lads with the bad formats (the easy baits) will be lucky to get the odd victim once in a while. Most of the time, the poor bastards just get baiters and jokers.

By killing a website you are saving many victims rather than the odd one.

Keep up the great work! Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep at it bertrand79. I was thinking of the starfish story, but your work is much more significant. Not only are you hurting the upper tier lads, by shutting down their sites you hurt them by turning off the spigot of funds to the lads. The olga running the site passes down a few Naira to his catcher boys every payday. With site shut down, the boys get nothing.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olga is running the site? I used to be engaged to her!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic