SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a lad's confession, but I doubt it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is probably the first or second lad I ever baited. He's always been very wordy. He disappeared at the beginning of August. Last week out of the blue, here he was again in my inbox. Here's his sad story (cue the violins, please):

Quote:
My love,

How are you doing? I hope all is well.

Sorry for my inability to email you for a long time now as I was in the police custody over my mistakes which I so much regret.

To be frank with you, I was a fraudster. My first intention was to fraud you. There was nothing like Mr. Roy (NOK dead relative). I was just trying to get some money from you as they used to do here.

After my secondary school, my friend took me to Lagos to teach me the job, promising me heaven and earth but all was to no avail. I don't even know if he was the one that wrote to you asking you to pay him some money to get the money for you. (actually it was Mr G0mer Wink )

After all these troubles I passed through, I have come back to my normal sences and so far, I have stoped the fraud trend. I am now a working christian and wish I can go for Pastoral training soon.

After confiding with my pastor about you, and about my love for you and also our intention to get married, she advised me to confess to you. Please my love Jane, I want you to forgive me and let us start a new relationship with the fear of God as our motto. I believe so much that God has something in stall for us both.

To tell you the honest truth, I am 23 years old, and my name is xxxxxx xxxxxxx, I hail from Imo State of Nigeria. I am from a poligamous family with a total of 16 children Shocked, my dad is late with my step mom, we only have my mom as the only living parent we have.

I have much I wish to talk over with you, but first I want to know if you have forgiven me so that we can forge ahead for a better tomorrow.

I shall not be regular with my mails as I am attending a computer training programme as I want to do legit business this time. I pray that God will help me scale through the huddles of life.

If you have forgiven me, I want you to also make plans to visit me here in Nigeria this coming christmas. I shall be happy to meet with you here, and also to use the opportunity to court so that we can get to know each other better.

Please let me know if you are coming or not.

I should suggest we talk over the phone mainly as I don't have time checking my email. That will be more convenient for us. Here is my number so that you can call me as soon as you read this email: +234xxxxxxxxxx

I look forward to hearing from you on the phone. Extend my regards to your friends.

With love from God.
xxxxx xxxxxxxx

I wrote back telling him he had to prove to me he was in custody (mug shot, arrest papers, etc). After all, why should I believe him now since he lied to me all that time?

Quote:
I was very happy when you called me in the afternoon. I shot, I never believed you would forgive me after all these period i was absent from your life. I really own everything to God almighty as the one that did it all.

I don't see any reson why I should lie to you when I said I was detained by the police for fraud. Or do you think I can delibrately do that and for what reasons? As I am writing to you now, I am at Imo state, I had to leave Lagos state everything as to save my face.

I would have loved to send to documents regarding to the arrest but I left everything behind in Lagos to start a new life in Imo State. (how convenient!)

Please my love, I want us to start this relationship with trust and love, above all, with the fear and love of God. I believe that we are going to make the best out of life.

I want you to give me your phone number so that I can call you latter on. I also want you to tell me if you are going to come on this christmas so that I can inform my mother for her to make preperations for that.

I have to sign off, with all hopes to hear from you latter. And feel free to call me any time, I will be pleased to be woken out of bed by you

IMO, I believe he's probably still scamming. I'll keep him on the hook until I figure out what to do with him. He is entertaining, if anything.

This is the second lad who confessed to me within the span of a week. The other was on the phone. Strange week!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to become a . Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JJ, he sounds like a gem of a lad. A real keeper of a pet! A confession, how sweet he must be. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was just trying to get some money from you as they used to do here.

"...used to do"? They've stopped? Shocked

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely a keeper! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've borrowed that for an ASEM.

Quote:
My love,

How are you doing? I hope all is well.

Sorry for my inability to email you for a long time now as I was in the
police custody over my mistakes which I so much regret.

To be frank with you, I was a fraudstar. My first intention was to fraud
you. I was just trying to get some money from you as they used to do
here.

You bastard! I want my money back!

Orville

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane,
If you really want to see if he's being honest with you (which, I agree, he probably isn't) try baiting him from another account.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, definitely a keeper. He sounds ripe for an art bait or church tattoo or some sort.

Since he wants to make money legit, an art bait sounds in order. Get him to produce some art and send it to you, when you will finally pay him!
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. He'd probably be a good safari candidate, nothing flies direct to Imo State as far as I know. There is a lovely Swiss Air flight to nearby Cameroon though Wink

He may even be sincere in wanting to marry your baiting character... a foreign spouse, a meal ticket to the West, better opportunities there and more status for him in his village.

What bothers me is that he asks for you to call and spend your money to him, not the other way around. I personally doubt he repented his scamming ways and would probably get right into business if you were to rebait him from another box.

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think you're spot on, Sleepless. I'll try to ASEM him from another account just to see what happens. He's actually using the same address now as he was on his original script in April.

Being since you mentioned it, I just happened to let him know that I've always wanted to visit one of those posh safari camps in Africa. You wouldn't happen to know of one, would you? Wink

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJ: I believe Simba has a lovely camp in Cameroon. I'd heartily recommend the honeymoon suite.

Why not check with the proprietor when "the time is right"?

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad that at first tried to scam me, but then suddenly stopped that and started telling me that he'll go to the UK to study (he had some friend/relative there he said) and he didn't respond to any ASEM I sent him afterwards.

That may have been some sort of "lad success story" there, as it really seems that he has stopped his activity in the "419 business", although I can neither be sure, nor claim any responsibility in case it really is true.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic