SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thinking of you...on Halloween

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking for a Halloween avatar on the below site:

http://www.reddragondesigns.net/Holidays/index.php?id=Halloween

I was looking for something with a ghost but nothing really appealed to me so I went with the ever popular, scantily clad female. Anyway, while looking at some of the animated gifs, some other members here just popped into my mind.

Some for obvious reasons, like this one is reaper

and this one is peanut, probably because of the recent thread he started

But some of the others, I have no idea why I thought of them. What do you all think?

JMRazor

lotta

Corona

Roy Copper

Irishemigrant

Nurse Nasty

and this one sooooo has Ima Baeder written all over it

Well, I just thought I'd share some of the things that bounce around in my head and I do like Halloween Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImage

I can't decide which I like best, but they suit us to a tee.

Edit:spelling!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm. . . I didn't tell you what I'm dressing up as for Halloween, did I? Embarassed

Thanks, Ghost, I think. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Ha, you she-devil, you.

@Ghost, that is so Irish.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as a side-note: TtT and I are still working on the lad we've posted so much about, and right now we're sharing the spirit of Halloween with him by scaring the sh.. out of him.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Thanks, Ghost, I think. Laughing

No, thank you... Wink Laughing

My son just spilled the beans that my wife is going to dress as a zombie tonight. I'm oddly a little turned on by that Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You dead excited?
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. I was doing my usual gig as emcee of the kids' costume contest at the local mall. I've been doing this for so many years that I never mention it to my family, I just assume they know. I guess it must have faded from memory because when I spotted my sister in the audience with her step-grandbaby, it was clear she didn't even know it was me. I called her by name and thanked her for loaning me her dress (It was a HIDEOUS thing I found at Goodwill, paired with a Dame Edna wig and glasses) and then she realized who I was. I LOVE Halloween pranks!

That, plus my son's jack-o-lanterns made with power tools, added up to a fun and festive holiday for all.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice Ghost. I think you nailed them all. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a normal Halloween as well. Just like every other year, I sacrificed 6 goats, 6 chickens and 6 virgins to Satan. Just your everyday, run of the mill Satanic rituals. Nothing new.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic