SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hey wazup

View next topic
View previous topic

Pooh Bear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this site and I wish I found it sooner. Over the past year I have posted several adds on Craigslist to sell items and it seems I always get responces from these people offering me more then I asked for, site unseen. What I do is copy there e-mail address then go to google and type in "Subscribe email" Millions of sites come up I click on them then copy the email address in to subscribe. I have brain issues so I can spend a whole night doing it to just one email address. I figure if the scamer really needs the email address for what ever scam he has going he will have to sift through the thousands of emails I cause him to get. Yes I am a loser but untill I found this site I thought I was alone!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi PB and welcome.

Your concept of spamming the scammer has been discussed before. The upside is fairly limited as you will see that lads have email boxes like you have t-shirts. They are constantly moving them around and it doesn't really take much time and effort. When you make a lad so frustrated with his box, all he does is move on to a new one. This can make it hard for baiters who suddenly lose their lads, and in more extreme cases, cause law enforcement to lose track of a criminal.

I know it probably feels good to annoy the scammer, but there are better ways -- trust us. Read up and we hope you have a long baiting career. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Pooh Bear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I never thought of the fact that law enforcment might be useing there emal address to track them

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We try to discourage people from attempting to close scammer boxes, or causing them to abandon boxes. In addition to the reasons JMR mentioned, when scammers use the same email addresses for a while, they tend to get posted on anti-scam sites such as this, or www.ScamWarners.com. Victims can then find them through google searches in moments of doubt.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Pooh Bear. Very Happy As you read up on the forum, you will find many more "better ways" to treat your pets well. The idea is to waste as much of their time and money as you can to keep them away from real victims. Make them do most of the work, and have fun watching their wheels spin around. Have fun here, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your baits. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic