SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Howard?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAREST FIRST THIS IS NOT A SCAM OR HOAX MAIL.I AM MR. JOHN HOWARD SENIOR MINISTER IN FEDERSL REPUBLIC OF AUSTRALIA BUT EXILED DUE TO REBELS IN THE 2007 COUP.PLESAE MY DEAR LET US DISCUSS FRUITY BUSINES TRANSACTION.

I didnt know John Howard was overthrown in a coup, i thought it was an election?

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I've missed a lot.

I didn't know Aus was a Federal Republic? Last time I looked it was a constitutional democracy / Monarchy and a Commonwealth?
And John Howard was overthrown in a coup? It was probably because he kept calling the Queen a tosspot or whatever. I know he wasn't a fan, so maybe MI5 arranged that "Election" scam.
Don't you just love lad politics. Laughing

Still, I like the sound of "fruity business". Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There isn't a smiley big enough for the laugh that got from me!

Definitely the best lad format I've ever seen. Ever.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Start talking cricket with Johnny Howard - he's a big fan (really).

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it was a coup all right, which is why Howard was sent to pick bananas, hence the reference to fruity busines.

The sillier the format, the better the fun. Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just creates a "thunderous laugh from down under" please add the appropriate music to that.

Laughing

What a gem Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm fruity business business transaction. Ahh yes, labour's Coup. Well, redheads are feisty.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
..redheads are feisty..

Are you referring to Red Kerry 'I have some bad news from Tasmania' O'Brien?

Or everyone's favourite Welsh Communist?

Cool note to Mods: This isn't really politics, it's just Australia.... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Esq,

That's just too tempting. abeg u share 4mate? Please post the original!

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second Sir Cumfrence's motion - please let's have the original.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like a superb bit of de-education, rather along the microwaved hamster line. And it shows that at least one lad has no grasp of current events outside his own geographic area.

Makes me wonder if something similar will come from one of the candidates in the US after November 4.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it doesn't, we can create it.
"Oh, I can't send The payment, I am a Refugee now that our current Administration has been Overthrown and refugees Can't open their own Bank Accounts."

Confused My random caps never look as impressive as the lads'. Darnit.
Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, I was moving back there next year but not if there its a war torn country

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did see in the enws today Australia is going to go to an internet firewall for the entire country to block naughty things.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They will be forcing ISPs to install content filtering systems which will really slow down internet access.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/10/24/2399876.htm

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And that, I believe, is a really stupid idea. Even if it works as advertised (that I do not believe), it sets a bad precedent for the government (of whatever stamp) to block stuff it doesn't want us to see - just as China does right now.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all Anna Bligh's fault.....

I blame everything on her. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
It was probably because he kept calling the Queen a tosspot or whatever. I know he wasn't a fan, so maybe MI5 arranged that "Election" scam.

Actually John Howard is a very staunch Monarchist.

Along with alot of the (now) Opposition front bench including Senator Nick Minchin, Alexander Downer MP and Senator Barnaby Joyce.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I read this thread, I'm temping for a Government agency!!! who knew they were part of the Government coup??? Neither me nor they. Too funny, I hope this blows out into a massive thread, I could do with the laughs.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, does this mean, that one of the other scammers was right and Australia is now Anstirillala? who knew working for the rebels could be fun?

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wright, the 2nd sexiest woman in Australia as voted by zoo magazine. Rolling Eyes

Yes, it's not the great firewall but, the great rabbit proof firewall of Australia. Conroy should die in a hole already. Don't worry about taking care of your children, just let the government do it. I'm so pissed I might just write a letter of complaint. Laughing

Bah, it'll cut our already slow speeds and make our internet even more expensive, and it won't block sites correct all the time and it can intercept banking information.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you could see the webwasher filters here where I'm temping, it's astonishing what I can't access. What's more amazing is that I CAN access this forum Laughing

And I live alone, so WHY do I need to have a mandatory filter, can't I be my own filter??? Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Reaper,

How did you get so many symbols when you are "Hi I'm new here"?

One day I hope to be badged too. I am guessing you are a Mod

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Look at his join date! Laughing
Dear old Reaper has been with us a while, he just has his post count locked at zero to stop him postwhoring.
Moderators have green names.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhh yeah, Now I have had my morning cup of tea my brain can actually function correctly. I am not a morning person.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic