SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wow - they like me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a new message I received (not an email where I could check headers). I did check a phrase from this nonsense and *SURPRISE* it pops up warning about scams. *GASP* Shocking, no? Laughing

Quote:
Hi beautiful, Compliment of the day to you. How are you doing? Hope fine. As for me, I am living by the grace of God. I was overwhelmed when I come across your profile. I pray God that this mail will reach you in good condition of health. Well my name is Jeff; I am 38 years- old man from florida. One is not happy in life due to lack of the right partner, what I earn from my business and my investment properties kept me going in life. But I am lacking the right lady in life, which people find as common thing on earth, that is what keeps me going all night and day. There is nothing better to a spirit of a body than love affairs. There is no better time to be happy than now. I need a lady of understanding, caring, trustworthy lady that I can trust.through each day of our busy lives our joy is to touch ones heart,encourage ones mind and inspire ones soul.because beautiful things happen to beautiful people with beautiful heart in beautiful places,i pray this beautiful piece of message will beautify your magnificent soul, you are a duplicate of an angel,beauty personified. Please for further communication reach me through my e-mail address,becaouse my days in this site will be expire [email protected]'m looking forward to have a nice conversation with you in my private mail box.
Jeff

Anyone want his email? PM me.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm from Florida, I could call his bluff so quick. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My idea of Florida comes mostly from Dexter and those novels about murders in Florida. And I know there's flying cockroaches and Disneyland. I think that's about right.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet another:

Hello Beautiful,
I was going through profiles and i saw you and i stopped for a while to check on you, I will say your profile and everything did really caught my instinct and took my breathe away, I will love to know you much more, Age is just a number and it doesnt count what matters are good understanding & maturity, I am Will going to be 40 soon, Have 1 kids he is my World''. I am from Inglewood California as you see in my profile and looking for something serious, I will stop here and you will get to know me much more thats if you are interested in me when u through going through my profile, But i will say you aren't going to regret knowing me as well.. E-mail me to *****@yahoo.com
Remain Blessed
Will

Anyone bored, let me know. I don't want him! Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My little knowledge of florida comes from Carl Hiassen's crime novels (which the movie striptease comes from. Boy did they SCREW THAT UP or what???), CSI miami (which I'm led to believe bears little resemblance to the real thing), Disneyworld (is that where they keep the frozen head of Walt Disney? In Tomorrowland perhaps?) and Scientology HQ in Clearwater.

I suspect that's NOT very representative of the real thing Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Florida is a wierd and wacky place. I've only been here 3 and a half years but boy has it been a wild and crazy time.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic