SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Weird address??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Draaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have been chatting with "Linda" and I have seemed to have got her off script with the offer of a laptop from my incredibly lucrative business.
Only I dont understand the address?? I guess it could always get posted, lost in the mail, then the "revrend" gets a call from somewhere else to come pick it up?? Advice/ideas welcome.
I have been checking this place out for ages as I have baited many times. This is my first African one though.

Quote:
Hello my dear,
How are you doing over there? I hope you are doing fine over there both your health and work, I am very happy to hear from you and i want you to know and understand that my Dad is a rich man, I never believe that i will be in this condition, I think now i know what it mean to have a father and mother, My dear i really thank you for accepting to give me a helping hand, I will like you to understand that reverend father Paul will not permit any one to use his computer to chat,

Dear if you can send me a Laptop i will appreciate and it will make easy communication, As for the address you ask, The camp is in side and will be very difficult to locate by the DHL, I will like you to send it by DHL and give them the reverend father number to call him and ask him to come to there office to pick it for me, You can give the DHL service this address Tama cuda the refugee Dakar Senegal, As for the traveling to your country reverend have promise to go and meet with the agent that will help me to get all the necessary document to come, I will get back to you later tomorrow and tell you what we find out, God bless you for your care and concern, I will be waiting to hear from you soon, The name of the reverend is reverend Paul Johnson and the telephone number is 765324655, Always take care of your self for me,
Faithful yours Linda.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"She" is trying to get the laptop "undelivered" by DHL (i.e. it'll sit in their warehouse in Dakar waiting for the customer to collect). They'll ring the "Reverend" (who is of course, the lad) and he'll go and bag himself a nice new Dell. The lad is being canny enough not to give you his home address.

Tell him that the instructions are unnacceptable for your local DHL office, and that they will not send 1000 dollars worth of computer to an incomplete address. Have a look around the forums for some dodgier, shadier shipping companies that will move it for you. It might get lost in transit, but that is your lad's fault right?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Draaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freakin genius! Love your work!
Thankyou for the help!
Draaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again for the advice, things seem to be progressing quite well now, and I may get a trophy sometime soon by the looks of things!!!!

Quote:
Hello my dear;
How are you doing over there? I hope all is fine and you are doing ok, Darling to tell you the truth i was surprise when i heard you said that people clam what the are not, I ask the assistant reverend here to help me call the camera man that use to come some time here, I have wait for so long and did not see him, I will wait for tomorrow may be he will come and i will send it for you to know that if there are people that behave like that i am not one of them, I want you to be assured that i am a honest person, Take care my dear and will write you soon, All that i need in life is some one that will love me for who i am and take care of me,
Faithful yours Linda.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic