SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baby Apes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the following in the **SURPLUS 419 SCAM LETTERS** Thanks for posting "Mouse"

If I have posted in the wrong section, or have done the wrong thing in removeing a script form one section and re-posting in another, please feel free to remove and kick my ar*e Mr moderator

Quote:
We are a group of American Anglican church sisters based in Cameroon-west Africa. We have a common initiative group (CIG) known as “Reach out to the Orphans”, through which we help Orphanages in Africa by receiving Dons from international organizations, and offering pets for adoption and accepting a token of any kind from the adoptee on arrival of your desired pet. Our small zoo is based in the south west province and our new arrivals include: Leopard Cubs of 1.5-2 months old (gotten from South Africa.), baby gorillas, baby baboons, baby chimpanzees and a 3metre African python.

Our offers are free and not for sale. To avoid fraud, we are affiliated to the ‘Commercial Bank Cameroon Ltd’. Payment of the veterinary papers and shipment fee is done to the bank which then issues you a genuine check. The bank is in charge of shipping and delivery of your desired pet. In case of any breach of contract, the bank re-inburses your Money. On reception of your pet, our group then awaits a token of any magnitude from you to help run our orphanage.

It is our pleasure to let you know that through this means, we have really helped these Orphans and we are hoping to do more. If interested, contact Sister Margaret Lund.

My phone number is: 0023794676364.
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks, Sis. Margaret Lund.

Name:
Mail:
Phone:
Price: Magaret Lund
reachtheorphansyahoo.com

this was the instant reply,

Quote:
Hi Jackie!
Nice reading from you. To make these assesment. I will need to know which primates you need, and your choice of transportation: Shipment or Flight? Will also have to know the numbers needed.
With these information, i will get you what you need to know. We are affiliated to a bank which is incharge of the transportation of our animals. On giving to them the above information gotten from you, they will tell me exactly what it will cost. most necessarry is the type of primate, number needed, and means of transportation. All these depends on you.
Good day,
Margaret Lund

It would seem that banks in that part of the world are also involved with the courier // freight business, but we have gone from a few supposed orphans, to any number I care to nominate.
We'll see what there list of charges amounts to, and if they include CITES certification,
***CITES, (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora)

http://www.cites.org/ *** Actually a copy of there first e-mail, to Cites, would shake them up no end.
But that can wait a while. No point in ending the game, before we've had kick-off.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same thing in my inbox today. I replied asking her if I can use the children for child labor and if she had trouser snakes,bi-polar bears, and gummi bears. She said I could use the children for child labor and she was out of Bi-polar bears but had the rest.

This should be exciting...i forsee alot of forms to be filled out, being as I am adopting children and getting pets in return for the children....

Should be fun.... Twisted Evil

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling he'll have anything you want, but whatever it is will require cash down. I bet if you want bad enough, he'll carry Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger).....which is of course extinct.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interestingly enough, I will need to do a great deal of research into the Import process of "live Animals" [ real or otherwise] As it's extremely complex. And can't be done over night.

I have requested the following from dear Maggie,

Western Lowland Gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla)
Gray-footed baboon (P. ursinus griseipes)
Gibbon (bunopithecus sericus) Hoolock gene's now extinct
Pygmy hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius) White fronted strain.
no white fronted strain known

It would seem that import permits must be obtained and approved before any import can take place. This is a complex rigmarole, involving Federal Parliament. The following graph explains the process.

http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiversity/trade-use/lists/import/amend/process.html

I will also need to produce a Import licence approved by CITES, but I doubt she will ask for that, and it can easerly get lost, on an e-mail.

But according to the chart [link] the process takes considerable months before anything can be imported anyway. A fact the lovely Maggie won't care to consider.

I'm wondering if I should inform CITES or Federal Law authorities about this, I really don't want a charge of attempting to import prohibitive fauna into the country, via a knock on the door at some ungodly hour

Opinions on this please..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to back-off, I just want my little pink arse covered.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have asked for something like a Lesser Spotted Ginger Smurf Hound, extremely rare creature they are too. Twisted Evil

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Instant reply from the lovely Maggie.

Quote:
Sorry the certificate didn't attach. Regarding your request, we have lots of
Western Lowland Gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla), and lots of Gibbons but no
Pygmy hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius) White fronted strain and
Gray-footed baboon (P. ursinus griseipes)
hope that will do as it is all we can offer. Try getting the rest from some other place.
Margaret Lund

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff332/JackieDoor/RegistrationCertificate1.jpg
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff332/JackieDoor/ExportersLicence1.jpg

No talk about transport fee's of licence requirements. but a bit off-handed about some of my requests.

As for her certificates and licences, I obtained a certificate for 50 meters backstroke when I was nine, which looked more authentic. But I won't question anything yet. And will place a tentative order, on the understanding that it is subject to obtaining an import licence. If she thinks one's needed.

Frankly I don't think she has any idea about export restrictions, and is simply following a scam plan, but so far there is no talk about money or fee's incurred by herself. Softly, Softly. I've just about got the bitch eating out of my hand so why spoil the game for her.

Resistance is futile

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wear:

If you are really worried about the authorities, keep the first e-mail where by you asked for things that are extinct. That should go a long way in showing that this is a "game" for you rather than a real attempt to traffic in prohibited animials/plants.

The nice part about this modality is there is probably a mountain of real life paperwork to fill out if you were really into this, and you can simply have the lad work on that.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must send off a request looking for my baby hippos i so desperatley need.
I too went through the live animal impoert forms and carefully sent them off to my puppy scammer only to find he was shipping them from NZ which had much easier requirements.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think somehow, I,ve shot myself in the foot over this one, haven't heard anything for a while, I'll leave it till the end of the week, then give the bitch a blast. about wasting my valuable time on wild goose chases.

I did order some gorillas and some extinct baboons, perhaps using the Latin zoological names , has blown it. or she's gone of to catch the little buggers.
The funny thing is, at no point has she asked for any money Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pe patient.

He takes his time to answer. I got an email from him/her last night, and will be busy filling a huge questionarie up. He still has not asked me for money either.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have today fired of the following e-mail..

lets see what happens..

Quote:
Margaret Lund
[email protected]

Dear Margaret,

Reference my e-mail of the 22/9/08 and the information it contained with reference to my order for wildlife,
namely Gurilla gurilla gurilla and Bunopithecus sericus .

Would you please confirm you have received the order, as we are about to make application to the relevant government departments for import permits for the above stock, And as you know , this is a long complex process.

Would you please supply the following information to ourselves. Company name, company address, company phone number. [solid land line] and any relevant export permits , you have obtained, together with a cost estimate, for transportation via Qantas cargo freight, to Mascot Airport, Sydney, Australia.

Thanking You in this regard,
Jackie Door, secretary / manager
Zingo wildlife park

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem we are all still alive, This arrived this morning,, I wonder who's paying

Quote:
hello,
had your request but can only do that after two weeks as i am to undergo a minor operation in the hospital.
Thanks

Just thought I better anounce that today is ,

International Disturbed People's Day.

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend...

Resistance is futile

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

or send a message to disturb a mugu Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg,

Could you ask your Lad to get me a Higgs boson? They're quite hard to find. I need it within two months to beat a Swiss zoo at CERN to be the first to display one... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone who took part in this bate and is wondering what happened and why they where dropped, I once again wrote to the bitch involved with the scam,, And just got this automatic reply back from yahoo

Quote:
The access rights to this account have recently been revoked by the administration.The original user is only a common 419 Advance Fee Fraud thief, a.k.a. a scammer. From now on, ignore any and all emails of this kind.If an offer from an unknown person sounds too good to be true, it always is.

So just perhaps , if we want to shut them down, this might be another way to hurt them, until they re-invent themselves with another e-mail account. OR just perhaps they all might re'act the same way as Yahoo, given the opportunity.

Resistance is futile

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is useful or not, but that's not a yahoo response. They do not give that kind of info when they close accounts--their statement is very general and politically correct. That looks like a phished or hacked account--the hacker just changed the autoresponder. The lad may or may not still have access, depending on whether the hacker changed the password to lock them out.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, I did wonder.

I did a bit of a hunt round and found a yahoo admin, e-mail address, and forwarded it on, together with a story. The problem is these people always use electronicly generated replies, So you never know if your talking to someone. But we will see if we get an answer.

Resistance is futile

crashhoot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Dorothy is right. Someone hacked this lads box illegaly, and wrote that autoresponse. Evil or Very Mad
Say goodbye to your bait; the lad won't be responding to you from this e-mail addy.

Mark Time, RIP

Armageddon!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic