SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Racking up their phonebills

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a lot of fun doing mass mailing to a long list of lads saying that the $1000 have been transfered and please call me so that you can have the mctn..

this is great fun. you will run the entire bait cycle ( and having the poor lad run out of credits real fast ) during no time. you get their hopes up, make them do some runnig to the WU office a few times only to tell them on their fifth call to you that your previous contact Mr Gomer called and asked to immediately transfer the (now) $3000 by MG.

You can really spin their heads any way you want since they have no clue of the orignal scam. I just talked to the honorable Charles Soludo. He is coming to my house tomorrow morning with the trunk full of money.. right now he is frantically making up a forged airline ticket that he´s going to scan and email me.
Laughing

( I have read all them stickies and the phone I am using is an old cellphone with a prepaid callling card on it - 100% riskyfree Very Happy )
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you're doing a fine job there mate.
Wasting their phone credits = hitting them in their pockets.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fantastic, ladbuster. You're off to a great start! clapping

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, ladbuster and welcome to Eater.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to say have a look at the link in my signature, but it looks like you already have......? Laughing

Good, I love the smell of burning phone credit in the morning. Of course it's not mega expensive for them these days, what with the cheaper international tariffs that they can get, but hey, every penny helps.

Welcome aboard!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladbuster - Add to your pleasure - give one mugu's number out to 100 other mugus. Let them waste each other's calling time!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the efficiency of lad-on-lad action - on the one hand lads spend a lot of credits calling another lad, they get annoyed, all good. On the other hand it renders the lucky recipients phone useless as 100 lads try calling it at all hours and gumming up his voicemail. Rinse and repeat Smile

If you want the lads to suffer more, get yourself a UK 070 number (personal number, can be diverted to any phone, looks like a mobile number, quite expensive to call)
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a "I'm a ripe chicken, please pluck me, here's my number" letter on my lad's behalf out to about 3,000 fresh lad addies. The fun of it is that many of them will keep calling and calling even after he has turned his phone off. I know because they rant into the gmail accounts I've set up in his name.

He uses a UK 070 number. Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
3,000 fresh lad addies-if you wanna share them i'm only a PM away. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i estimate that i receive 5 calls from lads per day on an average day.

sometimes it is more like 20.

imagine the costs of all that calling, especially when i insist on beginning the call by asking the mugu to recite the lords prayer.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq if you really want to get them do the Rosary with them Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome!

Since I launched that mass mail friday my phone has been ringing off the hook. It has really been an extrem fast-forward bait. Sofar Mr Soludo and his driver and assistant have been chopped several times and are calling me non stop ( LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN Very Happy )

If I had a way to record the call where I drop the bomb on them that would be great. They probalby spent some money on this: yesterday I switched the phone on for about 15 min and it rang after maybe 5 minutes. All the other calls have been going to my voicemail which is a small cost to them each time.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bruin :
Quote:
Ladbuster - Add to your pleasure - give one mugu's number out to 100 other mugus. Let them waste each other's calling time!

Even better, give the mugu a reason to receive the calls so he thinks that a jackpot has been hit. Get two conversations going at cross purposes. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My phoneadventure is truly reaching new heights. One lad duo has been thorugh a lot.. about 2h++ phonecalls ( THIS IS GETTING VERY EXPENSIVE ), several dollarchops as well as some insults from Gomer coming out of my ( hacked ) email. I also had him spend about 2 hours today on MCTN secure. Last session he clicked 83 boxes Very Happy a new personal record!

Poor Professor Soludo. All he wants is get the $3K - travel to my country, spend a week there (!!)and then head back to Benin (!) to personally track down Mr Gomer. This guy provides good service!! His last email ( of about 30 ) says it all. He is not too happy about Gomer either..

_
Quote:

Listen to me I am no screaming at you its just that you do not understand me I am tired of your disappointment , I never send any email to you regarding changing of the name of the receiver I am not the one who send the email .

I told you that, it is Mr. Gomer that is doing all this I never in cotonou I am in Ghana as I told you over the telephone so any body who told you to send money to him please my advise to you is do not do so never you send money to Nigeria or Cotonou again in your life.

Please I will advise you to change your email address or you change your password because I am not comfortable with me sending email to you because I think Mr. Gomer have access to your email.

If you want to work with me go ahead and do so but if you are not confident of dealing with me you can go ahead and deal with Mr.Gomer but I assure you that you will surly come back to me,

I never change the name of the receiver and I will never change it, I will like you to go to western union your self and send the money to the name and address below

-------------------------

Too add spice to the stew I hit 500+ guymen up with a solicitation to call this poor guy.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I love a bit of lad-on-lad Smile I love picturing their sweet little faces as they swear and curse between themselves after the 20th annoying phone call that day Smile

Especially if you tell them you'll call them on a particular day as you'll have access to a phone/some lie so they have to keep answering in case it's you. Goes double if you're (for some reason) calling from Nigeria so the caller display doesn't help. Triple if you then bitch to them by email the next day that you tried calling but the phone was always engaged and you didn't leave a voicemail for security reasons...
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need some fresh lad addresses, I'm also only a PM away.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked my Call Duration for Received Calls on my phone which has never been used for anything but baiting.

5 Hours, 59 Minutes, 25 seconds....

Musta cost them a fortune....

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic