SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Baiting Fun with Blackberries and Gmail!

View next topic
View previous topic

Lester
Carrot Dangler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a new joy in my life with baiting... having my baiting account hooked into my blackberry and able to be alerted when i get a new email and so nice to just snap one off where i am at!

Anyone else do things like this?

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
sir scam alot
Doesn't share his goats

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. I have a Palm Centro through Sprint and I can swap out Gmail accounts as needed to stay on top of my hottest baits. The other weekend, my phone wouldn't stop buzzing while I was out on the lake fishing. Seems our lad was stredded in Cotonou and was frantic trying to get someone to come pick him up. We all had a good laugh. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great Lester Very Happy

As much as I hate to say this though, I don't think Gmail "hides" your IP when accessed through your phone. It doesn't with mine at least. I don't care about the IP thing but I know many here do and use Gmail because of that.

So if your foil hat has IP issues then check the headers when sent from your phone.

Doesn't share his goats

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll check the whole IP thingy but for some reason, mine fluctuates around the country when I send Yahoo mail from my personal account to my baiting account. When I check my IP from my phone, it comes back as Raleigh, North Carolina, when I check it from the headers, it comes back as Kansas. I live many hundreds of miles from both so I am not worried about it.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there is anything to worry about even if your IP comes back to the city you live in. Some still worry though.

When I use my phone phone (I don't know how else to say it) the IP is the phone's network. If I connect WiFi then it uses the IP to my home ISP. I thought is was odd because it was still a Gmail account.

Anywho, I thought I would post it for what it's worth Smile

Edit: Confused How bizarre is this? Everything I posted above is accurate if I use Gmail from my phone. If I use yahoo from the phone or from the phone's WiFi, then the IP is replaced by yahoo's IP.

It's like backwards world or something Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Nokia N95 which i run my gmail on when at work, I also use it as a 3g modem for my laptop (unlimited data package Very Happy ).
You can get some really interesting email headers by connecting a laptop through a cellphone to a proxy server to webmail, useful for lads that don't deal with "gmail jokers"

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic