SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Borrow" from employer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hammer7629
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and pay back when gets millions.....

http://news.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?z=2&a=367276

Quote:
A Rochester woman, allegedly caught up in a Nigerian scam operation, now faces criminal charges for stealing from her employer to send advance payments to the scam artists in order to get a promised $10 million.

Jalaine Noella Holtan, 53, 1313 Marion Road S.E., No. 20, is charged with one count of felony theft. A summons has been issued for her to be in Olmsted District Court on Nov. 17.

Police were called July 10 by the area manager for Casey's General Store after learning from the bank that several deposit bags had not been deposited from one of the stores.

The complaint said Holtan told the manager that she had kept the cash because she owed people money. She said she took about $10,000 to $15,00
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just the kind of news that keeps me baiting. I'm sure the lads did some threatening, and took advantage of a not too smart person here, or a desperate woman. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The victim sympathy is heavily tempered as she knew she was committing a crime in taking her employers money, blind greed maybe, but she still committed a criminal offence.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In her eyes she was just borrowing it the first time as the 10 mill would roll in any moment so she could pay it back that week and her boss wouldn't know.
And you know how it works, one fee paid, next one is there, then the stress will make her do anything to get to promised 10 mill. You can see the results Crying or Very sad

EDIT: I agree of course
Quote:
but she still committed a criminal offence.
, but I can understand why.

Last edited by bill2 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to agree with triple N--although she may have had the intention to pay the money back, that doesn't mean she shouldn't be punished for her own criminal act. It's not the first time "good intentions" would land someone behind bars.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
jayjayuf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I agree with Akai Ryu, just look at Jean Val Jean!

only kidding.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a large difference between stealing $10K from the till and a loaf of bread to feed yourself.

It does energize me against scammers, but she should face consequences for her actions.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic