SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R@ymond loves everybody new email address added page 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oh that's just great. I sent him his money (kinda) and the ungrateful sod is already in love with someone else. Shallow much?

Edit: I told him I sent the money. He loves me again [glow]. He might get a bit testy when he discovers there's been a WU glitch.

Quote:
Baby i love you from the depth of my heart, i know you might think i
am playing games with you but i am not and really need true love in my
life , i am glad i have you and i await to get the information from
you..

Your love
Raymond

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
JazzHands
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is wildly entertaining! I've been lurking on this site for months, and after reading tons of completed baits, this is the first one I've read that's in progress. So, I decided to take this opportunity to register so I could tell you ladies and gents how awesome you are!
Keep up the good work! I'd love to join your ranks at some point!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since R4ymond has a new email, I thought I'd join in. I sent him this:

Quote:
This is going to sound so silly. My friend showed me your profile because she thought I would really like you. She met a great guy on that same dating site and thought she should fix me up too. She thought we'd make a great couple. What do you think? Smile

Hope we can get to know each other,

And he sent back:

Quote:
how are you doing i am very glad you could take out little time from your very busy schedule and even with the fact that you caught the flu to write to me,its very sweet of you, hope you recover soon.

Did I say any thing about the flu? No I did not. Does someone's character have the flu...sorry to steal your sympathy. Very Happy

The rest of his letter is the same junk he's been sending to the rest of you...barren wife who cheated...Dad taught him to be strong...spent 9 million of his own money...and ends with:

Quote:
Well i guess i have opened up a bit more than my previous email

But of course, there was no previous email. What an idjit!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My charactors mother had a bad cold a while back, maybe that is what has confused him Laughing

Whatever the reason, I am glad to see him making mistakes, it may tip off any of his real vics

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told him I was sick, but didn't say what it was and I have not heard from him. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more e-mails this morning, very short and to the point, just perhaps he's dumped the scripted replies,

Quote:
Hi Jackie,thanks for the warm notes and i am really glad you cared towrite to me...i also miss all those fun things i used to do i love tohold hands and work together,i love kissing and enjoy a lot ofintimacy...really i think you are very sweet and interesting and justthe type of woman i am looking for

How sweet, he wants to hold my hand. Pity he hasn't learned about putting spaces between his words. Still we can't all be perfect.

Quote:
...do you mind us talking on phone idon't mind calling you ok sofeel free to live you number with me... I am very excited about meeting youi look forward to speaking withyou over the phone ok... Have a nice day andi will be thinking about you... Ray

It would seem the lad has a phone fetish, and I forgot to tell him that where I live, we are out of mobile phone range, and we use a satellite phone, in emergences. Pity that. Now he's going to have to beg via e-mail.

I might change the subject, and ask what his equipment consists off. That should slow him down.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just mailed his other account and ask where he has been. Laughing

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's online at gmail right now and wants to chat. I don't. Then he sent this (I told him the money has been picked up). Lots of mixed messages in here - no wonder he's so unlucky in love.

Quote:
Tell me something you think i am a fool right...you said it has been
picked up right now you tell me with which information did he use to
pick it up...am i a ghost to know what the MTCN number is so i could i
have picked it up in here, when me and my assistant have been waiting
for you to send the information to pick the funds...i see you are just
playing with me...don't boarder ok i will carry my cross...

Money is not my problem i knew ever since that you were just taking me
for a game well thanks for it..God bless you

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jazz hands,

I am glad that we are able to entertain you while we slow this piece of crap down, he is becoming a favourite for many.

If you do want to try your hand at baiting there are plenty of us who would happily help you, in the meantime take a look at the romance sticky, there is a link in my siggy line, it will give you the basics which may come in handy one day, even if you dont end up baiting.

Whatever you decide, enjoy the spectacle, we havn't quite finished with him yet Wink

@Becky,

The line about the flu was sent to the most recent vic who found the other post on him, I just noticed while doing a few script searches for more dirt on him.

Talking dirt, I would like to get an IP address for him so if anybody baiting his yahoo addie can grab it for me I would be grateful Wink

@Gnasher,

Congrats on the abuse, I would have liked him to abuse me, I mustn't be trying hard enough

@Weareborg

Quote:
Honestly speaking money is not everything because it cannot buy true love from the heart which comes from within you...that"s all i want and soul desire in life true love that will last a life time

We may just be able to actually provide something close to that for him.

Love that only a baiter could give and no money Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Talking dirt, I would like to get an IP address for him so if anybody baiting his yahoo addie can grab it for me I would be grateful Wink

Here you are....but header analysis says Anonymous Proxy. Hope you can dig more out of it.

Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.181.219.19 with SMTP id w19cs35574bkq;
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:12:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.103.3 with SMTP id a3mr1115127agc.51.1226549523389;
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:12:03 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n15.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n15.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.42])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id x55si4479586hsx.13.2008.11.12.20.12.01;
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:12:02 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.206.42 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.42;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.206.42 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [68.142.200.226] by n15.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Nov 2008 04:12:01 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.71] by t7.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Nov 2008 04:12:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp423.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Nov 2008 04:12:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 46032 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Nov 2008 04:12:00 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;(deleted to prevent blowout)
Received: from [128.241.106.206] by web111104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:12:00 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/1155.32 YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:12:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hoping you write back
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1978175973-1226549520=:15985"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks!

I get Anonymous Proxy* also. Sad

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he dumped me and I'm crushed but he's still regularly checking his d0ntplayr@y gmail account where I suspect he has a whole harem.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Becky and Corona,

If anybody does get an IP I would like to do a few things with it.

Gnasher, I am very sorry about the break up, I know you 2 were close, dont worry there are other email addresses in the sea for this lad Laughing

He has completely ignored my most recent emails, time to step up the presure on his scamming, I think I will start ruining his profiles Laughing

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Result!

Quote:
You are a big FOOL...!!!!!! DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME
ANY MORE....

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats gold Gnasher, you do know he doesn't mean that, what he really means is please contact me again as he loves your company

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try and sweet talk him back into my life. Evil or Very Mad

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After our tragic breakup I re-baited him in a semi-literate fashion from a different addy:

Quote:
you tell me you busy but will give me hotel informations but still not receive
i canhelp you ok
i luv u
xxxx

And voila! 2 minutes later.....

Quote:
Can you please give me your phone number would love to call you..

Raymond

He really is a manwhore.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your bust-up "Gnasher" Some relationships are just not to be.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

He's getting a bit heavy and controlling with me, this yesterday,,

Quote:
>> Hi Jackie at least you were honest and open enough to tell me that you have a boy friend, but let me get it clear to you ok so we know what we are talking about in here...I am not looking for a one night stand ok a man at my age all i want is love and happiness form the heart that will last forever

So I gave him a little serve,,,

Quote:
Please Ray don't attempt to tell me what I can and can't do.. I,m not telling you to give up all your lady friends simply because your writing to a lady in Australia.. Now am I. What do you expect,, Do you expect me to sit in the dark, waiting for your e-mails

Then I got this little ''monument to stupidity''

Quote:
ok lets say things work out for us and we get married and i am not there so you now go and meet this guy to come give it to you when i am not around

Time to stick the boot in, about requests for money,,

Quote:
As for getting married, I think that might be a way off,, Don't you, I would want you to visit, for a while first, then if it did work out, I would travel with you, to your work places. As you said, you have a really good job with huge financial returns, So you can well afford to support me, in a way I'm accustomed to.

Then I get another e-mail, with this repeat gem. It turns out he want's phone sex, Which isn't about to happen, due to the fact that I have a satellite phone, at 5 bucks a minute

Quote:
Hi Jackie,thanks for the mail...do you mind us talking on phone aswell i would love to get intimate with you ok i will get back to youlater

No love Ray, kisses, hugs, nack-all, I think I'll have to educate the 'lad' on the finer points of winning a ladies heart Wink Wink If I can find the bloody instruction book. After all it's been a while.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an instruction book Shocked

19 years of marriage and now you tell me Evil or Very Mad

If you find it can I have a copy Wink

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm bombarding him with whiney eCards desperately begging his forgiveness but he has a heart of stone [sob]. I know he's looking at them because the eCards have a 'read notify' thingy Laughing My character is going to turn into a psycho bunny boiler and I'm going to stalk him all over the net. Any new email addys for him gratefully received.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A "Read Notify" thingy

Hmmm
Anybody want to send him a read notify, it will give you an IP Wink

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you're getting technical mate. What info do you need for a read notify IP trace? This is from a cheezy eCard site so where do I look?

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond must love me best because I got pics of his project. Maybe all the asking y'all did made him realize he'd better be able to provide some.

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo65/beckythatcher_bucket/project1.jpg

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo65/beckythatcher_bucket/project2.jpg

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo65/beckythatcher_bucket/project3.jpg

Does this look like a project within 2 weeks of completion? He obviously didn't notice (or hoped I wouldn't) the 11/2006 timestamp in the corner.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Gnasher but,

I was hoping his IP would lead me to other IDs he uses to give us other alternatives to bait when we had finished with his Ray Persona.

Good news and bad, I sent him a short note to his Yahoo addie to which he replied with his standard, "give me your phone number" and I was able to get what I was after
His IP leads to Ghana, Accra to be a little more precise 80.87.80.154 Ghana (Accra)*

Bad news is that searching on that IP doesn't give me any results

All is not lost I guess as a search on the IP will now lead somebody here so I that is something

I will keep digging and hopefully find something so we can make his life miserable for a while, somewhat of a small consolation for some of the people who he has messed with but all the same, it is keeping him from some vics

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good plan Murry. I don't know if he's using any other ID but this "Ray" persona has been around for quite a while and I doubt he'll drop it. Actually it's doing us a favour if he does keep it so we can keep better track of our loverat.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic