SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm concerned...honest

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads has been kidnapped!! Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Quote:
From The Head Office
Police State C.I.D
Accra Ghana,GH(00233)
Zone6 Greater Accra..

Dear Sir, Piles i don't want this to come to you as an embarrassment or an assault, Sir i am here in the respect of J1m P4ul, I am Inspector M3ns4h. From Zone6 Greater Accra Ghana, I will want to know every details about you and him J1m P4ul,
He was kidnap yesterday by 8.30pm night. This incident happened in the Internet Cafe. They where 5 men who just came inside the Internet cafe and took J1m P4ul together with them, And now no way to locate them, His email address box was open when this happened..
And he was writing to his father, But we all know that his dad is deed, But through the communication of which we verify from His in-box shows that you must and you are close to him, But we don't know you Sir, Dos let Mr J0hn P4ul have a brother? that man from sirloin, who was so a rich man before he dais, Piles we will love you to send Us every details about you and J1m P4ul, So that we can know how or what next to do, for your information's, J1m P4ul is no where to find for now and He don't have anybody as relations,
So are waiting for your response...
Thanks..
Inspector M3ns4h,

Is this Inspector supposed to be Scottish?? Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like something the would do. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Is that a part of his script? Confused

Are you going to be his NoK now?

Enjoy! Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So your name is Piles... you're going to be a real pain in the ass, right?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems scripted, but I was not expecting it at all.

I've been baiting him for a couple of weeks now, and after he signed an email with a name that has nothing to do with any of his characters (poss his real name?) my character got rather paranoid.

He explained that someone stole his phone. Somehow that means they can email me from his email account, knowing all the details of his scam.

Anyway, we discussed the need for some sort of security protocol, code words etc to make sure we both feel safe, and I asked for a picture of him holding a piece of paper containing a certain phrase.

This seems to be his way of saying no.

I'm going to explain to 'Inspector Mensah' (clearly not Mensa) that his lawyer (who previously cocked up left right and centre, eventually being sacked) is the prime suspect, as is whoever sent me the email with the wrong name in it.

Any other ideas?

Closed lad accounts x 5

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I read your post I knew exactly which lad had written it. I've been toying with him for a couple weeks.

Quote:
Dear Jane,
piles i want to know if you are willing to help me out..
tell me piles..so that i can know what next to do..
Thanks..
J1m P4ul.

Must be a local dialect since Inspector Mensa spells 'please' the same way. Wink

Edit to add: I remember that this lad's email address was killed recently because one of my mails to him bounced. To keep the bait going, I emailed the 'barrister' and he sent another addy for him.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O

Last edited by Just Jane on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still shocked. As far as I know, Ghana used to be one of the safest countries in Africa. A mobile phone stolen and its owner kidnapped - that must be in the news there. Cool

As for the language, that is how they speak their "English": the place of the consonants (and sometimes even vocals) varies quite oddly and against all rules.

VM, remember to tell us how the bait goes on, piles Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly I couldn't face decrypting your lads post, but the thought of a kidnapping suggests 2 games to me -

raise the ransom money and cut a deal with the kidnappers for his safe release

or

keep emailing him explaining you have a cunning plan to make the kidnappers free him by making it appear as if you don't care whilst emailing the kidnappers that he's a worthless piece of crap and they can shoot him for all you care and you'll send them $1 for the bullet if they do. This way you prove your allegiance to the lad but you get to tell him/the kidnappers that he's 50 different kinds of foetid arsehole with all the gusto you can find (as you're desperate to get your friend freed) Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VicMackey wrote:
One of my lads has been kidnapped!! Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

From The Head Office
Police State C.I.D

He lives in a Police State? Shocked

Quote:

Piles we will love you to send Us every details about you and J1m P4ul, So that we can know how or what next to do, for your information's, J1m P4ul is no where to find for now and He don't have anybody as relations,

Is he checking to see if you kept records of the scam? Did he lose his script or have you been passed up the food chain?

Speaking of food, I loved this line:
Quote:
that man from sirloin,

You are dealing with a steak! Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didnt know Police States existed...

Oh! And ask him if he is medium rare or well done...I think he is over done if you ask me. Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had steak for dinner tonight. With chips, beans, a fried egg, and peppercorn sauce.

Cool

Still no reply from Mensa, but I really can't get my head around it. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5

VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10 steak references - well it would be rude not to. Cool

Quote:
Inspector,

My goodness, that's shocking news! My wife Diane and I are very worried for his safety. We've read terrible things in the news in the past about kidnappers breaking t bones, sending pieces of rib eyes to family to get a ransom. Please bring him back in safety.

I really don't know how I can help. Jim Paul and I were friends, but just pen friends really, we had never met and I do not know about more family.

I know his dad was deed and he must have been having a hard time getting over it if he was trying to send emails to him. He did seem a bit blue the other day, but when a parent dies it's not really rare to feel like that is it?

He mentioned a barrister called Christopher Johnson, who seemed like a bad man. You may want to investigate him as I think he was trying to steal money from Jim.

His phone was stolen last week in the middle of the internet cafe, and someone called James Ado sent me an email from Jim's email account, but stupidly put his own name at the bottom. He had obviously read our emails as he seemed to know what Jim and I were discussing.

Jim is a well done man, but I'm not sure about the man from sirloin. He never mentioned him that I remember, and I do not keep old emails so I cannot look back through them.

Is the kidnap on the television news and in the newspapers? If I were you I would fillet with news of the kidnap to try and flush out the kidnappers or appeal to witnesses. I'm not telling you your job at all though, you know best, I'm just concerned for his safety.

I have spoken to a local nun, Peppa Koorn, and she will pray for his safe release.

Please keep me updated

Closed lad accounts x 5

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ this is bloody genius!
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to following this one. Good baiting VicMackey. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whaaaaat?? Confused Laughing

Quote:
Yes i saw your mail and i am happy to read it. thank you very much for the information's that you have just given to us here in our office. i am promising you that me and my men are going to make a search for him in town.. and if we do get any information about him Piles what do we do?? Because over here in Africa, Jim do not have any parent or brother.. and you are the only one who has Ben Abel to give Us the information's that we need.. What do you think we should do?? if we see J1m P4ul..

Has he accused me of kidnapping Ben Abel???

Meanwhile, I have set up a new character, who emailed J1m P4ul last night, and got a reply within the hour.

Not sure yet, but the new character might be a private investigator, who is looking for my first character, who was last seen with a plane ticket to Ghana after saying he had to save J1m P4ul.

I think I'm going to assume it's the kidnapperrs using his email, and wind them up a bit.

Closed lad accounts x 5

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like a ham-fisted attempt to get a bribe. "We'll find him, but we're not springing him unless you pay us."

I would reply outraged at the question, what do they think they should do? Free him of course. My guess is that you'll then get a request for funds.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't even decipher this, let alone get my head around why an Inspector would ask a civilian what to do.

I'm tempted to tell him to watch SWAT, Ransom, etc to get an idea of how to deal with a hostage/kidnap situation.

Quote:
Dear M4t Cr3b41s,
yes i saw your mail and i want to let you know that we where abel get the informations on where the kidnappers. are keeping J1m P4ul.. and we are trying to get him out Sir. they are six men, and two ladies, but piles Sir we want to know form you what next to do.. because we dont waqnt in a condtions that if take our oppion at the end you put the bleam on Us, should we make hot with them or cole??
Thanks..
Inspector M3ns4h

Make hot with them?? Maybe I should tell him to watch Debbie does Dallas too

Closed lad accounts x 5

Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would choose the slaw option myself, but that's just me.
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After suggesting he uses fake money from the evidence lockup to lure the kidnappers, and then arrest them as soon as they collect it, I received this back...

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Yes i saw your mail. and i am happy to go through it.. we want to get those men by seating them up with money, Sir all we want from you is your full support.. i myself like i have the money i should have pay them to live Jim.. Sir we know what we are doing. is only that those men are hart less. Sir if me and my men open an fair for fair operation with them ME be we will lose Jim.. So piles think about it..
Thanks..

He's still not asked for any of the $5,000 ransom, but seems to think he has. Confused

Closed lad accounts x 5

Quillan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*has a fit of laughter* This is brilliant! (almost said Sparta there, but refrained Rolling Eyes )

Just sort of conveniently forget about the mention of the ransom, maybe. That works sometimes- they think you plan to give you the money, while you have no intention of doing so. Well, you didn't in the first place, but your character has no intention of doing so.
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just keep mentioning scenes from films and stuff.

Quote:
Oh, what about the bit in SWAT where they go through the ceiling and sneak out into the bank through a storage room? Is there a storage room where they're holding him? You could try that.

I think I should ask him to email me plans of the place they're holding him in and I can help plan their operation. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5

Quillan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, yeah, ask for blueprints with all of the security cameras, etc. marked in appropriate colors on the map as well as the location of all of the guards and the poor kidnapped lad.
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes - every last detail, and if it's not to scale, he's going to have to send it again. Laughing

Quote:
Inspector,

I have a cunning plan. It is a plan as cunning as a fox who's been appointed Professor of cunning at Oxford University.

First, I need to know everything about where the kidnappers are holding J1m P4ul.

Is it a house, an office, a derlict building, a warehouse etc?

What level of the building is he on?

How many kidnappers are there?

Are they armed? If so, what with?

As Inspector, you should go to the local town hall/library and obtain the plans for the building. This will be a picture of the layout of the building, showing the windows, doors, interior walls and air ducts for every floor.

When you get this, please send me a copy and I will work out the best way to complete such an operation.

I am a member of the Army Reserve, so I can formulate an attack and if necessary come over and help execute it to guarantee success.

I am very worried for his safety, so we need to do this as soon as possible.

Closed lad accounts x 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic