SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad is going to sue western union

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Benin lad is a bit miffed about a wasted trip to Western Union. Twisted Evil But being a lad he refuses to accept reality and instead is blaming Western Union for his woes. Now he is calling in his team of lawyers Laughing This lad sends all his "official correspondence" in msword documents, hence the images.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. See if you can get a draft copy of the complaint because that will probably scare WU into giving you your money back so you can send via MG. Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this could turn into a class action with a heap of disappointed Lads joining in.

In fact Twisted Evil maybe we could send out one of those mails saying that we hold a fund containing all the WU payments that couldn't be completed and that all Lads should submit their claims.

Maybe they should submit a phot of themselves and the office involved and details of the hardship it caused them.

Of course they'd only be one office in some God forsaken hell hole that they would have to collect the money from. I think I know just the place. There's an island off one of the West African countries run by a despot and there's very little accomodation. Only good swimmers need apply.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm a class action mass bait... that could be interesting. could keep abunch of lads busy in paper work for a while. Twisted Evil

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bahh! I don't see any notary public stamp or RSOT on that faked document. It must be the work of some nefarious lad trying to muscle in on the payment.

A WU claims website sounds like a fun idea...Gomer's poor chopped lads might be interested in something like that, except for that damn paperwork. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you could always add someone from "Western Union" willing to settle, as along as he doesn’t file. Done the right way this could work

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
There's an island off one of the West African countries run by a despot and there's very little accomodation. Only good swimmers need apply.

Saõ Tomé & Principe? Very good idea! Laughing

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic