SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trophy? ... doubt that

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is fake uh? Dang looked better in small format.

The mail was pretty hilarious:

Quote:
... // ... I realy love and care for you my love and want to be your wife okay.
my love..................bye and take care and have good day........... kisses and hugs my love Dan.......

Well the lad calls himself @kosu@ and my caracter is Z@ck .... wonder who Dan is .... ??
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are not well known for their photo enhancement skills, for a lad, that is pretty good Wink

Dont ask who Dan is, it could be a baiter or could be a vic but she may accidentally send an email to Dan with your baiting name, telling her would make her more careful

You should also put a link to your picture or resize it, it causes page blow out on smaller screens.

To link the photo, click the quote button on my post and copy what I have done, feel free to edit the "click here" tag

Click Here

Edit
Clarified image linking info, it makes sense now I think Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, she can unbutton her pants and hold a sign at the same time. I'd say she's a keeper. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

It does seem she's confused as to where the bottom of her heart is located. Wink

Edited to add: it is a trophy in the sense that the lad had to create it especially for you; it's just not a real sign photo.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey @struan,

Anything they do for you that took their time in my opinion is a good trophy. She is really talented too. Good for you she will make a great wife being multi talented. Laughing

Even if she calls you by another name just keep going like you didnt see a thing,lol.. I love it when they screw up and sweat trying to figure if you noticed or not. Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also by not noticing, the lad begins to think (reinforces his thinking) that Westerners are dumb enougth to fall for anything, it is that confidence that makes them really shitty scammers Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic