SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scumbag hater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After exchanging few e mail with this girl i realized it's a scum and now i want to enjoy myself in wasting a bit of her/his time. this is part of the last mail i got:

Now, i'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to runmyself when i get to the states, i want to come over to your end so we can starta new life together, i don't want to live here anymore, you know i'm aforeigner here and it is absolute danger for me here, so that is why i need yourkind assistance. How i want you to help me? I have the money hidden from the guyhere in West Africa and I've left his apartment, because i might get setupif i did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, i put this money ina trunk box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and i deposited the box with some of mytraveling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render privatediplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box is my travelingluggage, which i want to send forth to the states because i'm returninghome, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but i did not tellthem that the box contains money in order to make everything secure and safe.I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is beendelivered to you then i come over to meet you and we can start a new lifetogether thats if you find me interesting and still want to have a relationshipwith me. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect,i have obtainedcustoms papers for private freight and there are
seals on the box showing thatit is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, itwill be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company,you do not need to burn out to receive it.The box has security lock code known to me only, only me can open the box,except if i tell anyone the Code, so the box cannot be opened on the way fordelivery to you.Therefore,i want you to contact me as soon as possible, so thati can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make theClearance from the Security Company as my finance who is to receive my box forme there so they can be rest assured that the box is safe for delivery since my Finance would be receiving them for me . And once the box gets to you,i will letyou know the lock codes to open the box and the instructions, then you can openthe box in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states. Oncei get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, providedyou will not disappoint neither take advantage of me.I hereby promise 15% of thetotal fund for you to meet any personal needs and i can get something done withthe balance.I am counting on you with trust and i will appreciate your trust towards this andhoping to hear from you and to meet you in person. Let me hear from you as soonas possible, so that i can give you the deposit details and the contact of thesecurity company to arrange the shipment asap.Take Care.

So in the box there are 650000 USD,yeah right, and she told me that she is in NIGERIA, how clever.

How do i keep this going now that next time she will ask me for my adress! Her e-mail is [email protected] just in case someone wants to have some fun with it. I tried to find out the ip adress but i'm not able to do it.

I will read all the informations and guide on the site, hopefully i find out some more.

Thank you for your help guys
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, this is moving from a love scam into a standard Next of Kin scam. The love interest will soon dry up I am afarid to say and it will be business business business. Keep pumping "her" for some nice romantic lines throughout.

Are you baiting safely? IE is it your real email address. Move on if so and rebait with a safe address. Something on gmail etc.

THEN make up an address. 69 Felching Street, Bottomly Park, Huggenkiss.

The rest will follow shortly and you can ask away.

Oh, welcome to eater!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Scumbag hater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found out the ip adress and is [41.222.68.12]. How can you tell where is from?
Unfortunatly i'm using my real e mail, i'm a neewby. I will make one only for counterscumming now...
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so just ignore all emails to your personal address from now on. Email a quick, "Thanks for your email on the dating site" to the address from the new one.

It wont be long before the same business opportunity arises...

I have to go to a meeting but I will PM with some hints on IPs soon or someone here will jump in with better advice!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

41.222.68.12 Nigeria (Lagos)*

There are a few tools to use to find the location in a header. This is the one I use the most:

http://headertool.apelord.com/

You can just paste the entire header in there and it does all the work.

So (s)he is really in Nigeria. But of course this person is NOT a foreigner to Nigeria, and is probably a man anyway.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a trunk-box scam. But it's in your personal account that might lead a google searcher to find your real identity. My advice is drop it entirely and don't even link one to the other. Take up the bait again fresh with a new fake identity.

And Welcome to the Eater, Scumbag hater!

Off topic . . . has anyone else noticed that lads are becoming more informed about Eater? I've had several now who are baiter wary and a few who have found themselves here or have told me about this website.

I suspect that as we work harder to help the public get more informed and because of economic difficulties, victims are getting harder for the lads to snag. Lately mine are ultra cautious.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmn, the economic climate would make victims more eager to think they had won the lottery. I think awareness is spreading, only the fittest baiter will survive.

I think I may take up fishing again...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Scumbag hater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcoming and advices, i dropped it already, but check what she/he sent me today!!!! This is really too much!

Lord, I lift you today and pray according to your word, that he wold meditate day and night on your word (Psalm1:1-3; Psalm119:18,73; 1 Thessalonians 5:17), and stay faithful to Christ to the end (Hebrews 12:1-2)
Lord, I ask that you bless his work and show him daily how to honor you in his attitude and spirit; confirm the work of his hands unto your purpose (Psalm 90:16-17; Luke 16:10-13)..
Lord, I ask that you bless his work and show him daily how to honor you in his attitude and spirit; confirm the work of his hands unto your purpose (Psalm 90:16-17; Luke 16:10-13),is attitude and spirit; confirm the work of his hands unto your purpose (Psalm 90:16-17; Luke 16:10-13).

Father, as we face each new day, let us be aware of the work you have done for us as we slept. We praise You that You not only never sleep, but that Your loving care is with us when are least aware of it; that you renew us and our world, preparing your plans for us. We pray we will actively seek Your will and Your plans for our lives. We lay our hopes, fears, and apprehensions on the altar for you and watch for Your miraculous Touch!

Bible verses!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it???? I'm shocked and totally disgusted from these people!!

Jeez, i opened a new e-mail account and i got already 2 hits! Guys apparently i won 2, i repeat 2, lottery in one day! How lucky am I. lol.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:

Off topic . . . has anyone else noticed that lads are becoming more informed about Eater? I've had several now who are baiter wary and a few who have found themselves here or have told me about this website.

I suspect that as we work harder to help the public get more informed and because of economic difficulties, victims are getting harder for the lads to snag. Lately mine are ultra cautious.

G'day OBL, I endorse your comments. I think that's possibly why we get dumped for no reason sometimes.

May-be Admin , might need to look at the possibility of privatising some sections to members only [main and love sections] to avoid the possibility of people reading about there "own" baits.

As you said there getting more educated with ways of the internet

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic