SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait fake conference!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i received a reply to my request for the 10 day conference programme.....apparently its a security matter so cant be disclosed in advance but will be available at the conference....umm so who would fly to canada for a 10 day conference to learn about........we know not Shocked

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have bumped up against that problem as well. I have countered with a request for any information that they can provide which is required to get the travel authorizations approved by our stingy financial controller. I have told him that he can edit out anything that would be a security concern but we need some information.

We will see how he responds. I am not hopeful. This guy does not seem very ambitious. Maybe he just has too much to do. Laughing
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, me too. Apparently invoices are not standardly generated for guests, and since they've got sooo many people coming for the conference (Very Happy) it's too much bother.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDmun Bl@ck@dder will be joining you at the conference with his trusty manservant B@ldr1ck
Phew, thougt I was gonna be too late but they still taking applications
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of a drag really. I have been only getting a reply every second day or so. they must be busy.....
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been busy elsewhere, and do not have the replies I had hoped for. I am writing them now, to see about the hotels for the Jamaicans and the Trinidadian.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think they took the weekend off. I am writing them a snorter (or two) to try and stir them up. Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the lads that were running this scam had a change of heart and decided to go legit or something? I haven't rx any responses lately and I'm guessing by how slow this thread is going now that nobody else really is either..

I just wish I could have seen the scammer the moment they opened their inbox to see all of our eager responses..I'm sure the image would be priceless..

<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150435">Closed lad accounts</a>X2 <a href="http://www.twatchurch.co.cc/index.html">TWAT</a> *Job 38:11* <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152526&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">Deuzer's EZ Forms</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144491&highlight=tempest+transport">TT</a> | <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052">Tools</a>
"if you cannot be able to send me the MTCN numbers only and not this crab of shit I will not stress my self again"-Steve-O
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still hearing from them. Nothing funny and worth posting, but I'm in contact with the canadian officials regarding my VISA as well as the hotels regarding reservations.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They appear to be finished with me. They are likely focusing on some of their more promising targets. Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea....,. Very Happy

Well maybe one more wakeup slap before I go.... Twisted Evil

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have bypassed the conference organizers and contacted the hotel. They are eager to get the 15 people to get their rooms.

These guys are stupid and lazy. I wish they were stupid and ambitious...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They havent responded to me after they got mad at me when they couldn't open the JPGs that were really .dll files.

Last edited by LetsGoYanks on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@letsgoyanks - they started ignoring me after that too. So I sent them a message asking what was going on, because I was getting concerned and was about to have to look elsewhere for my conferencing needs, and the next day I had a message from them saying that all the information I had sent had now been updated into their database and they were ready to proceed further.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was getting concerned and was about to have to look elsewhere
It's amazing how well that little phrase woks sometimes. Smile
It's nice to see you guys are keeping them working so hard. Well, as hard as the lazy lads can stand, I mean. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to send a protest to the conference admin about this hotel - their customer service is slow and unresponsive to even the simplest requests for information! I suggested a different hotel next year.

Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having been told the conference programme is a security mattter I thought I should get back to him with another question as I too havent heard from him for the past few days.

I now need a limo from the airport to the hotel ( still not filled my forms in or booked the hotel )

Will let you know if he replies.

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so disappointing. They have to be the laziest mugus on record. No word from the hotel afyer the first, scripted reply.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're back!
>
Asshole scammers wrote:
From: Queens Berry Hotel --- On Wed, 11/12/08, Queens Berry Hotel <[email protected]> wrote:
<[email protected]>
> Subject: Avaliable!!
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 6:30 PM
> Dear Client,
> We still have rooms avaliable for you are your friends
>
> A single suite is 90 USD for a night.
> Two Double Suite for 2 people is 175 USD for a night.
>
> Fill the form with the names of delegate comming in with
> your and send it to us along wth the Money Gram Money
> Transfer informations.
> Thanks
> Management

I wrote:

Thank you.

Regarding food, some of the participants are vegetarians, and some are italists, and only eat Ital food. Will you proivude that, and is it included in the hotel fees?

Thanks

These guys are too lazy.

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those room rates look a lot more reasonable - I recall they wanted something like 1400$ a week or so ago.

Nothing yet on my airport limo Sad

pony pony
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know whether these lads are lazy, overwhelmed, or both. After exchanging some e-mails with the hotel they have either dropped me or just are busy with other stuff. Bastages.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One last try on getting a ride from the airport - lets see if they bother replying

Quote:
Sir

I refer to my email to you dated 14 November enquiring about the availablity and cost of an airport limo to meet my party from our flight and take us to your recommended hotel.

I expect you are horribly busy as the conference approaches but wondered if you would be kind enough to reply.

We are all so looking forward to attending.

Kind regards
Arthur Crown OBE

pony pony
BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a bank account in Seville from the mugu which has now been sent to Alan.

The secret of any promising business is secret.

I have t render help to you and you have not one day be serious.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic