SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Im a newb but i got a good idea for this safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
flargennofeet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so here is my first bite! (so exited hope i can run far with it)
hearse the standard rap:
--------------------------
Subject: THIS IS NOT AN INTERNET SCAM.
To:
Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 10:19 PM

Dear friend,
Good day to you my dear. Before I go further, I will like to introduce my self. My name is Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. I am the Former Minister of Finance, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. My dear, this is not an Internet scam as we all know.
During the period I was in the helm of the affairs of the Ministry, there was amount of unclaimed foreign contract funds, which before my retirement from the office in the year 2006, I used my good office to move the funds outside the Finance Ministry. As such the funds have been moved to another financial firm.
The reason why I have not contacted you before now is that I was waiting for the right time for me to handle this project. I cannot directly transfer this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for assistance. The said fund in question is Thirty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (37.5million dollars).
Do understand that we must have an agreement binding both of us to avoid breach of trust, either way at the end of the day. Finally, if you will have a hand in this project, I will like you to keep your mouth mute and also keep it high secrecy until we archive our aim and objective. Because if at the end of the day you leak this information out, I will be in trouble with the present regime and it may led to the confiscation of the fund.
Why I decided to contact you is to see if you could be able to proceed to the place where I lodged the funds and re-claim the fund. If you accept to work with me, I shall offer you 40% of the whole money while 60% comes to me. If you are interested, contact me as soon as you receive this message for us to go over the details.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this project through. I guarantee that this shall be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law. On your acceptance, send me your full names, phone numbers and current residential address. I shall forward to you the information of where I deposited the fund including the authority to claim letter, which will warrant the release of the fund to you. You shall be rewarded greatly for your effort.
Thanking you in advance and may God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Hon. Mrs. N. Iweala
Former Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct Line: Tel: 234 1 7027792441

---------------------
My response was like dangling steak above the lion:

My name is Ima D. Geir.
This was my Husbands e-mail account but as you may not already have known Neil passed away last month in a motorcycle accident.
We are all very devastated by his loss and I am still grieving.
I hope your past dealings with him were happy ones as he never got to say goodbye to anyone.
I have to be strong for the family now as I sort out his business dealings but we all have our troubles.
I will spend alot more time at my church when this is settled.

-----------------------------
(grieving, emotionally vulnerable and overwhelmed widow!
JACKPOT!)
--------------------------------
Mugu responds:

Madam,
I'm deeply sorry for the death of your lovely husband Neil. It's a
pity that the cold hand of death has snatched him away from us.

(ooo this ones a wordsmith eh?)
I'm
sure he is now resting in the bosom of the Lord. Neil was my real
business partner and I trusted him because he was a nice person I have
ever met. May his gently soul rest in perfect peace, Amen. Please take
heart ok.
(yeah mmkay)

My name is Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. I am the Former Minister of
Finance, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have known your husband for
past 4yrs and he has been good to me.

(Record scratch sound here! My husbands been how "good" to you?)
Neil and I have some projects to
accomplish which involves millions of dollars. It's a pity that Neil
did not live to witness the successful of this project, which we
stated in the Month of May. I cannot treat Neil bad, even in the
grave. I have conscience.

(AHHH Im getting misty. But why only 12 mil? it was 37.5 in the original letter!)

Madam, your husband Mr. Neil has a sum of (US12million dollars) which
is part of his own share, for the deal he had with me before his
untimely death. Neil and I have spent money executing this project for
the past Three Months. Madam, I advice you keep this to your self and
please never disclose it to anyone no matter how close you people may
be, its for your own good.

(So does that mean I shouldnt get Barrister "Indingo" involved? cuz thats gonna be the guy who handles shipping Neil's remains and personal effcts back to the states!lol)

This information is what the transferring bank has demanded from you
to ensure that they are paying to the right person/account.

1) Bank name:

2) Bank Address:

3) Account Name:

4) Account Number:

5) Routing:

You may go through these web sites, read my profiles and know more about me.

http://www.guide2womenleaders.com/finance_ministers2000.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi_Okonjo-Iweala
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5243538.stm

Please send me your direct phone number for an easy communication.

Yours sincerely,

Hon. Mrs. N. Iweala
Tel: 234 8052 553 036

------------------------------
So thats it ......where to take this mug?

I'm thinking a possible story of her being Neil's secret lover,
That is after I discover my husbands "personal documents" stating his affair with some lady in Nigeria, She said shes known him for 4 years!
It could happen!
Funny how I made him up on the spot and I don't even miss him now that hes dead. lol Of course "Neil" would have never divulged his concubines real name so I'll have to drill my mugu for the nick-name Neil called her. this is gonna be fun. Ill keep adding it as I get it..
Please feel free to give me any tips or tricks..wish me luck!

--------
update
-----------
so here we go if gonna lay it on now.

Neil was away from home quite a bit and it's almost like he had a second life away from me. Neil died on a freeway outside of Hamburg Germany.
Ive been wading through his personal and business effects ever since.
While I'm not a simpleton, this has been very overwhelming for a small town country girl to deal with. My Mom went through a much more simple process when my Father passed away. I'm still reading through some of his journals at the moment. Did he have a "pet" name for you?
Because so far there is no mention of you but he does mention having a lady business partner he goes back a few years with.
Maybe I'll find it when I get to the May section of this years logs.
I don't know....He has a sum of 10 or so of these ledgers in his office.
I'll look into it when I go clean out the place tomorrow.
12 million seems like a large sum for Neil...I knew we were financially secure...but that's almost breath taking. He has quite few secrets left to discover I'm sure of that. I just hope they are all pleasant ones.
I shouldn't talk like that about him but we were having problems at home because of his business lifestyle. I saw my father come home to his wife everyday after work. Not 2-3 times a month. But you knew Neil...He was always on the go and it really got intense when our war in Iraq started.
Sorry I have been drinking and I ramble on. I just miss him so bad, I feel like I have been robbed and there is no comfort for me but the money he left behind. And I don't even care about that damned money.
I am angry and should probably be alone for a while.
--------Ima G.

Last edited by flargennofeet on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you are trying a safary, you should let him invest some time with you first.

Let the story run. Continue to play the victim like that.

Let him explain everything. What is WU, What is a MTCN, What is ... , Is it really secure?, I already sent the money but I didnt know that you need the MTCN. Is that a problem?, Can't we use a normal bank transfer (You can send the bank info to Alan), keep him busy

When he has invested much time with you, you can try a safary.

Dont be angry if you lad refuse to travel or if you loose him completely. It is quite easy to get a new one Smile

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@flargennofeet - To my mind, the golden rules of scoring a safari are the 3 Ps.
Planning, Plausibilty and Patience.

I will target lads from a specific location, knowing already where I want the bait to lead them, and where I want to safari them to. Planning.

I will get them off of their script and on my my script ASAP, and bait them with my story that they can fully believe in. Plausibility.

Then, its a question of building up layer after layer of trust so that your mugu truly believes in you and your story, of why it is absolutely imperitive for him to hop onto the safari bus.
Oviously, there must be a very good incentive for him to take the risk of travelling, and this is the skill of the baiter in determining when the hooks are full embedded. Patience.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic