SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baited me someone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lietome
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so I got an email today asking me pretty much to receive and ship products mostly computers and electronics I sent him an email back saying I was interested and now he sent me one back and I don't know what to do now. Can someone help this is the email i received.

The 1st one came from a different email address and a different name
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friend,
I have a business proposal for you. I am a small trader of electronics and hardware stuff in Eastern Europe. My business is to purchase goods from online auctions and internet stores in the States and then re-distribute them here, in Europe. As you might know most of the US internet stores DO NOT ship items overseas. ONLY domestic, within the US, shipping. And as you might also understand, this really pisses off European customers who cannot do anything against it or somewhat bypass this regulation. 
In order to get rid of that problem I hire people in the States who receive the goods and then ship the goods to me over to Europe. I call my hires Package Processors.
What do they do? - you may wonder. These people receive packages from online stores and auctions. Usually the goods are computers, photo and video electronics; rarely - bicycles and auto spare parts. Then they stick new shipping labels to the packages. And give the packages over to DHL currier, as I have account with DHL. That's it. That's the job. 
I pay 40 US dollars for each package processed: received and sent to me. Shipping labels are also provided by me. What you have to do is to be available at the moment of package arrival to you. I will be giving instructions to you on what and when it arrives, so you may easily make up your schedule for the rest of the day. Usually, DHL delivers the packages between 9 and 12 in the morning. 
So, if you are interested and would like to try my offer out, just let me know.

Please reply to only my personal e-mail: [email protected]
Contacts are Alexander Torvald.

Thanks for you time.
Alexander Torvald.

I emailed
-------------
I would love to accept this job offer as I'm hurting for money so this would be a great thing for extra income let me know what else u need from me.

He emailed back from a different email and different name
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear ,

Thanks for your soon reply.

Let me explain how it works (this is very easy):

You receive a package by FedEX, UPS, USPS. I will provide you a tracking number for each package which you will wait.
When you will receive it, you should send for me a confirmation of delivery.
Then i will give you a DHL label(which will be paid by my personal DHL account). You will print this label and glue it to the box which you received.
Then you can make a pick up by DHL courier over the phone (this is free for you) or you can transfer the box by yourself to nearest DHL branch.
That's all.

At the end of each week i will pay for you 40$ for each package which you received and sent. The payment will be made by paypal.com .

Expected quantity of packages is from 5 till 20 per week. It depends from the quality of your job.

If you are interested fill the form:

First name:
Last name:
The street name:
City:
ZIP:
Home phone:
Cell phone:

Please also tell me about your current employment? How many time per day
in the morning you can provide for our partnership?

I'm waiting your reply soon.
Thank you.
Alexander Torvald

now I'm stuck HELP! Wink
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're baiting from an anonymous service with made-up info, right?
I'd get a mentor and read stickies as to what you should do.
But in general, you can ask lots of questions. How big/heavy are the packages (you live on the third floor)? Is there any way to get paid in canadian dollars? Etc. etc.
Your mentor can help you formulate a strategy, but probably early on it's good to provide partial compliance - ie give a phone number (False or K7) but forget the area code, etc.
And experiment - it's not like there's a shortage of lads out there.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I see it, there are two directions to take this. The first is to do as Nancelot suggested and try to frustrate and stall. If you do that, do not let it get to the point where goods are shipped, even to a fake address. The goods will be purchased with a stolen credit card, and more than likely, the shipping will be paid the same way. Even if the goods are shipped to a fake address, the shipping company, the retailer, and the cardholder will be be burdened, and money will be lost.

The other option is to try to get them off of their script. That's a little tougher, but if you can pull it off, you have a lot more breathing room. If your lad is really in Eastern Europe (very possible), he will probably be tougher to bait.

In addition to following the suggestions in your welcome PM, I would suggest reading through some of the threads in the Eater University forum. There are lots of good tips and modalities there. Very Happy

Welcome to Eater!

Edit: typo

Last edited by luckey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First things first
Welcome here,
Nancelot is right, make sure you're SAFE, if you wonder what that is, better start reading the forum stickies. He has some good idea's to stall your lad, but if he knows your real name/address/phone you should drop him right now, go silent on him and never answer an email. He'll move on, economics will force him.
As said we got plenty of fresh lads or bait him back with a SAFE addy.
Safe addy? Gmail/Hushmail/Fastmail or any other mail service that strips your IP#.
IP# ? Your internet address that directly can lead to your home/work or better the address of you computer on the Internet.
Try this http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/ and you'll see where your IP# can lead your lad.
Don't get all jumpy, they hardly ever do it as there's no money in it, but better SAFE than sorry.
Get a mentor if you feel you need one, ask questions in the right forums and have fun.
Bait SAFE

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a dead end bait for a baiter. You will be receiving stolen goods (goods purchased with a stolen cc#). WALK AWAY. This is different than a check scam.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic