SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gay Love Scammer - Peter White

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jim meher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my mailbox i received a note from a guy named Peter White:

Hi
I'm Peter White,a US citizen. I saw your profile and i am interested in corresponding with you. please contact me ONLY through this email address and let me know if you are interested:

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.
best wishes.
peter

Who would not reply to such a request? It made me curious ......

============

Hello henk Thank you for your email,It was very nice of you to answer me.My name is peter and I'm from mississippi.I'm 29 years old,I have two elder sisters,one is a policeman and the other delivers goods with the states,my mom and dad lives at Covington County here in Mississippi,All my life i have been told that being gay is wrong and my entire family is against it.

I'm a civil engineer currently attached to the US Agency of International Development, I was abit skeptic joining the online dating site because i felt that most people here are just looking for casual sex. Because my reason for joining the dating online site is to meet a person who wants a friend.

I and two of my colleguea have been deployed to Iraq,we will be attached to the US Army corps of engineers and our job will be to evaluate the level of destruction and offer professional advice.I hope to hear from you and knowing more about you and your family,work,etc.

warm hug peter

================

My Reply was longer but in a nutshell i wrote:

It will be hard to continue the correspondence when you are in Iraq. For how long you will go?
Are you in the closet in your job? In that case it is better not to use internet while you are away to contact other gay people. If you are open we can continue writing and i will keep in mind that you are in Iraq for your gouverment and pay attention to my words.

=================

Hi henk

Thank you so much for your mail.I realy was amazed to get another reply from you.here are some of my photos for you and i hope you like them.

I want you to promise me that you will always write me emails, if not for anything but for our relationship because our commander informed me a few minutes ago that i and two other of my collegues will be leaving for Iraq today,we will be attached to the US Army Corps of engineers for the sole purpose to assist in rebuilding iraqs infrastructure in some parts of Iraq.

This will be very great experience for me because our job will be to evaluate the level of destruction and offer professional advice in line with the way they intend rebuilding,i hope that you understand.Be rest asured that i will write to you an email as soon as i arrive Iraq.

All my love,

peter

Attached some lovely pics from (several different) guys

=====================

Yes ... he has arrived in Iraq!

hello henk

Thanks for your mail once more,i want you to know that we have arrived safely in Iraq and work commenced immediately.Work has been challenging during my few hours into Iraq,but i will always continue to pursue my mission exhibiting the army value of personal courage. I have made some photos for you.

love and warm hug for you peter

==================

hi henk,

I hope you are doing well,today i witnessed a Shiite protest which was used to protest our presence in their country.I watched as they beat themselves over the head with sticks until they bled,and screamed at us in anger to leave their country.I watched as they beat themselves over the head with sticks until they bled, and screamed at us in anger to leave their country.

I have ever since been overwhelmed with fear because to me, it seemed they hated us more.I have now realized that we were not being greeted as a liberator.I wish i could just be with you now and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest,It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart.I have made a photo for you and i hope you like it.

warm hug
peter

(very clear that my scammer does not know how to copy and past correctly)

=====================================

Yep ..... here he starts the scamming. However he never asked me for money, i didn't gave him a chance.

Hello henk,

Thanks for your mail.Today, I was alerted on the need for some reconstruction works in southern Baghdad called Hai Al Amil,on our way to the site we were faced headon with armed insurgents which resulted to the losses of some soldiers during the confrontation.

After the confrontation I met a widow and a mother of two girls.They live directly behind the scene where we were attacked by the armed insurgents,since maintaining relations with the local in the area was important so i decided to respond to her call,i entered her house and she showed me some photos of her late husband who she told me was a loving, caring and hardworking businessman who died unfortunately In a bomb blast in baghdad.
Before the sudden death of her beloved husband, and father of two daughters, her late husband intended to establish a business in the US with the sum of$3.7 million united states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture.

Following his death, his family members insisted that she is not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since she is a woman and my offspring's all girls as she do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including herself who automatically becomes a wife to one of her late brothers immediate brothers. Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $3.7million united states dollars which her late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was secured in a safe volt unknown to his family .She is the only one aware of this money, she has asked me to keep this as top secret until she and her kids can safely relocate to the US where they plan to start a whole new life.

I will disscuss with my commander to find out what it will take to get the widow and her kids legal resident in the US.It took some coaxing to get her and her kids take some pictures but their smiles made it well worth the effort,i have attached the photos for you to see but please remember never to disclose this to anyone.

Warm hug
peter

oh .... those poor pictures he attached

===============

I had to reply to his last letter:

Who was writing this letter to me? This is not my Peter, he sounds totally different.
No answers to my questions, and talking about a big amount of money.
Is one of your college's using your email to make a joke?
Peter if you read this, take good care my fellow!

And his answer came:

hello henk,

I am sorry i cannot answer to your questions becuase,please wait till after my service here in this country,then i can come over to meet you,I have a strong heart to help this widow and her two kids,i expect that you treat this widow as your own sister,but you dont care why ?

warm hug

=================

I am allready tired of this scammer so i know it will end soon and i wrote to him:

Hi Peter,

I have my hands full on taking care of the family and friends around me, and if i care for people outside my view then it is in another part of the world, people with other needs, in my eyes even so important.

It's good that you care, so gets everybody the needed attention.
I have real friends in several parts of the world, i know them, i have met them, and my heart is with them.
In the news we see nothing else than shit, so don't judge me for not caring for a woman that i don't know.

But my cousin is going to Iraq half december (you know the one who works for special unit) and if you tell me where you are, you can probably meet him. Or give me a local address from your unit there, where he can leave a message and some gifts.
Strange idea that my cousin is then close to you ........ i wish it was me!

Love
Henk

A Short reply of Peter followed a few days later but never he answered my questions ....

hello henk

Its strange that you care less about a helpless widow and her kids ,i dont like that,this can happen to anyone even you could need help.
==============================

My last reply to him, i will close my gmail account and the account where he contacted me in the first place, and continue with my life.
(my last writing to him is not very nice but keep in mind that i am gay myself and i love black people!)

Hi Peter,

Of course you don't like that!
I can imagine ... lots of people would be interested if you write about 3.7 million dollars, but not me. I don't give a damn about money. I really care for people, and that is why i put you on hold so that you could not steal from innocent people.
I hate gay african shit like you
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the worst, dumbest and most poorly done scam I've ever seen. Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic