SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An entire email without mentioning money?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few months back my character had to break off contact with the lad because his son was hit by a lorry. At some point thereafter he got a clue and never went back to the scam. Now the recovering lad sneaks a look at his fathers email and decides to thank the barrister for his kind words.

This is the reply - can he go an entire email without mentioning the scam, when he knows he's talking to a young boy?

Quote:
Dear son Andy,

Ahh. Isn't that sweet?

How are you doing with your health? I am very happy to read your letter, I hope you are fully recovered now, though you said you have not started school but good thing is that you are alive.

That's nice. Isn't he a nice man?

I has been trying all my best to reach your father but for no reason he decided not to write to me, how is your father hope he is ok.

Ooh! Bit of a wobble there, but only really a query after my dad.

I will try and get Mr Philip email address and send it to you. But I am very glad to hear from you after all you pass through in fact your father told me every thing that happened to you, I feel very sorry and God will continue to heal you, you will not die but you will live to fulfill your destine in life.

And he's going to get the new email address of the lad whose account's been closed since we were talking. Such a very nice man.

Tell your father to reach me because his fund is with me so that I can help him in all ways to receive it.

Awww! Fell at the last!

May God bless you.

Barrister Cole James.

Almost, but no, he can't.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Now now, don't be hard on the lad. At least he didn't tell the boy to go smash his piggy bank and WU the coins to him... yet. Laughing

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get your characters son to reply and ask if he would like to supply some details of his transaction with his father, as he's suffering a rare form of Dementia, and your hoping the more detailed he can become might jog the old boy back to reality. And your sure he understands that a full recovery will be in both your intrests. This will of cause be worth weeks and weeks of e-mails, from the very kind barrister to yourself. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic