SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very Special Request from everyone here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good friend sent me this today:

Quote:
Dear Friends (and I apologize in advance for this shameless spam),

It seems like our son, Juan Andrés, is a budding engineer. Last month, he entered a nationwide contest to build a creation using K'NEX toys. He submitted his creation called JUPITER EXPLORER TRUCK and he was selected as one of the 10 national semi-finalists in his age group!!! If he is selected as one of 3 finalists, he will win a $1,000 college scholarship and a free trip to New York City. To become a finalist, he needs your vote. Of the 10 semi-finalists, the 3 with the highest internet vote total will move to the next level, so we are asking for your vote. The voting process is very simple and will take less than 5 minutes. The deadline to vote is October 20, 2008 but get this -- you can vote once a day until then -- talk about "vote early and vote often"!! All you need to vote is a valid email address (work or personal - hint, hint, you can vote twice when you use both emails) and to follow the instructions below. If you can -- please vote once a day until October 20.

Please take 5 minutes of your time to vote for Juan Andres.
The deadline to vote is October 20, 2008.

Step 1) Click on this link

http://www.knex.com/club/knexpert_vote.php

Step 2) Select this entry "Juan Age 6, from CA, Model: Jupiter Explorer Truck"
(fifth top to bottom in the Step 1 Category 5-6 years old*).

3) Steps 2 and 3 - you need to vote for other 2 categories, just select any creation you like.

4) Step 4 please submit your email address** and type image code (you will be given this in a box for validation).

** Knex Terms and Conditions state that your email will only be used for
your vote and not for anything else.

Thank you very much!

I would consider it a personal favor if any Eater member helped my friend and voted for his son Juan Andrés. Thank you very much.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanna talk to Juan Age 6, must be a professional baiter gettting you to bait us Laughing

done Exclamation

Nope I'm going around and around next step next step Question

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted, but the jetpack was way more kickass than the Explorer, no offense.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another vote locked and loaded.

It's great seeing kids using their imagination Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and yet another bunch of kids learn that the only way to win is by cheating and not by being the best.

Sorry I don't agree with this kind of thing. Just my opinion.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunatley that's the way many competitions are run these days. They are promotionally driven all that big brother crap etc. However I took the time to look at the other five and I thought this one had done a little more work. I wouldn't have voted otherwise Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what if the other entrants are doing the same? The winner will be the one who organises the biggest spam campaign.
He may deserve to win, but I won't be taking part.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done!

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The winner will be the one who organises the biggest spam campaign

That's possibly correct ? No way of knowing really. Although it's not spam if the recipient expects it.
It's sad that a simple kids competition can be set up in this way.
I would rather see merit. However when you think about it, this competition is for six - ten year olds. How many may have had help from Dad or Mum. Or cousin Kev the 23 year old that still poops his pants. We will never know
It's all a mute point. The op only asked us have a look.
you can choose to vote whatever way you please or not to.
I love the idea of kids having a go.

Does any one here remember what the name of the wooden assembly stuff was circa 1968. I have fond memories. Mechano was great also.Then along came lego. That was my brothers era.

If any one is interested I'll start an old toys thread. It might be fun.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going to be petty and whine about this. I voted for you friend 3strikes.

If you don't want to vote, don't vote. Don't be so pompous that you don't think you would not ask your friends to vote for you or your child if the situation arose. Rolling Eyes

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for your friend too.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with JoJo an YW and and I voted for your friend. besides I thought it was cool.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done.
Nice to get a good deed out of the way early. Back to wreaking havoc!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude, Jupiter is mostly gas, with a rocky core, so the explorer truck would sink...

(But someone did point out to me at the weekend that I'm an 'argumentative sod')

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
gansitojaz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning everyone and thanks for the replies and support. I am the father of the child who entered the contest. My original email was sent to family and friends only. It was one of these friends who offered to post a thread on this forum for which I am grateful. I would like to also thank those people who have already voted on our behalf. In addition, I would like to address some additional concerns.

1) Jet pack - to the person who thought the Jet Pack was cooler, by all means, you should go vote for that creation. That kid also did lots of work and used his imagination. You can vote once a day through the same email, so bu all means if you feel he deserves it, go back and vote for him tomorrow.

2) Assistance on the creation -- neither Dad, Mom, older sibling, cousin or anyone else helped our son with his creation. Actually, he had been working with these toys for months and we were amazed at the things he would make up on his own. We encouraged him to create something special for the competition and the creation is all his own and we are proud of him for it.

3) Email/internet competitions -- I agree that this is not the optimal way to run a competition, especially among kids. Obviously, every kid's parents is probably doing the same thing. However, we are also trying to teach our son another lesson from this. It's not a lesson about cheating -- massive and illicit spam to get out the vote or misuse of email. Rather, it's about friends, networking, hard work and treating people with respect. We are trying to show him that when you have friends and treat people well, they will reach out and help you when you ask for it. The reverse is also true that when your friends need you, you should also lend a hand to help. I have been working with our son to show him who are the people that are voting and why they are helping us. It's a bit of a difficult lesson to impart on a youngster at this age but we are trying.

Anyway, thanks to those who voted, we appreciate your support.

3 quick postscripts.

1) The wooden toys we had as kids were "tinker toys".
2) As to Jupiter being mostly gas and that our Explorer would sink, I don't think that would be too terrible. What you can't see from the photos is that the Explorer has lights that blink and flash. So if the gas is dense enough and the Explorer sinks slowly, we might be able to still see those lights before it disappears.
3) Full disclosure, as parents we did help some. Getting the photos nicely done, submitting the application on the web and editing his explanation of what his creation is and how he made it. We corrected spelling and grammer, but it was his work. This is something that only the selection committee see. I will note, we were totally excited to be chosen on the 10 semi-finalists. I don't know how those selections were made nor how many other kids sent in desings.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
you would not ask your friends to vote for you or your child if the situation arose. Rolling Eyes

I would, but this goes much further.Voting with every every email address you have, every day for five days? And soliciting votes on this forum and possibly others?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys owe me.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.
I voted
I looked at the entries then voted for the one I knew about, much the same way as most elections go, or phone votes on tv a show ie, pop x factor celebrity cook dancing in the jungle, on ice.

The pressure would crush anything attempting to land on Jupiter but could send off lots of info before being squished. Go for it!
Dewey Cheatam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voted....Juan had a very good PR campaign =)
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everyone!

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Mr Tambourine Man,

C'mon........if it bothers you, don't vote.

Vote submitted for Juan.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to put on my tinfoil hat, but perhaps it's best we not link to RL activities that could be traced back to us or others?

I have plenty of other forums that I post/troll I am active in, but wouldn't ever link to for fear of losing my anonomyous-ness.

Anyway, I voted, and I hope the little guy wins. I was partial to Legos as a child. Many a day spend building a kick ass car then launching it down the stairwell. My parents frowned upon this, but I loved it!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done! Hope he wins.

Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Voted.

I thought the skateboards in the next category were incredible, maybe not as imaginative as some of the other entries but requiring certain skill to make the toy look so realistic.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic