SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unto The Lord The Mugu Did say 'Please G0d, B4sh Me' - Done

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically speaking, R4m0n's friend has not followed Section 4 to the letter. The final instruction is to tick the box at the top of the page. His tick is outside the box. Ergo, he needs to complete all the forms again!!!
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another application has come in, again a friend of r4am0ns.

he tells me his is going to send the required photograph of the land to build the st0ne r0und h0use on very soon.....

Quote:
Hello pastor; We are very greatful receiving your mail once again. Here is the attach of application form stanley and his personnel picture. We are going to photograph the portion of the compound were we want to build the stone house. It was were Ikechukwu lives. And the place is not large but hope it will be ok.. We want to know the size of the house and the hight? Can we use cement on it?

For the roof what kind of wood can we using for the roof and the door as well? You said we should snap the land were we want to build the stone house?And when we are start it we should snap it and scan it back to you too? and when we are finish it we will do the same thing.

Is it most that it will reach 2weeks finishing the house or morethan 2weeks?

The problem we will have now is the money we will use roofing the house and the door with wood.
I have a friend in Belgium, there is a little business we have i will get a little money from him and the name of my friend is Emmanuel

Image[/quote]

cameroon x2 Ghana x3 Closed lad accounts x7
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm... another fun Section 4! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the guy also knows all about pimpin, he'll take the money from the fat ugly guy Smile

geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will kill the young..no no, make that myself..to save the world. And it seems he's been to prison. I wonder why...

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never forget your first.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol he is a nice looking guy.

Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes, what happened to his head? Ball cap of invisibility?
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I think it went like that when God b@shed him Wink

Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations my friend!!! Some great trophies there!!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it just gets better and better Smile

Quote:

Goodmorning and how was your health? hope you are swiming in the ocean of good
health glory be to God. We will not forget to ask you all the full members of the Church Of
The H0ly B45h hope there are doing so great. Please send our regards to them. With
undue respect why we are not replying with you all this while. We are haven a little mis-
understanding with a landlord of Ikechukwu, the landlord said he will not allowed us to build such thing in his compound since then we are really confused. But now we have found another solution. Our friend Orji Odo by name have decided to join us and he have snap a picture and he have already filed the application form and before the end of the day his picture will come out. He have already talk to his landlord concerning the building the stone round house and his landlord accepted to build it in his compound. Finally we are going to snap the land and scan it an d send it to you so that you will take a look of the land.

You said we are not going to use a cement to hold the building? Can we be four to join hands to build the stone round house? Before tomorrow we are going to scan our friends application form and the land and send it to you ok. We are waitioing to hear from you soon.

application number 4 to follow later

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here it is, i shall save you all the horror of the application and subject you to this photograph of a model church 0f the h0ly b45h member hopeful instead.

the email...

Quote:

Hello Pastor,

How are you today i hope all is well and the members of the church of the h0ly b45h.
I was trying to send you an mail with my friend application form it was due to the connect of the internet,i dont know when i press enter that is why you didnt get my full mail ok.

Here is attachment of my friend 0rji 0do Uduk4 application form and his personal picture.
I also attach here is the portion of the land inside the compound were we want to build the stone round house. The portion of the land is it good to build a such thing?

We are very greatful for your urgent response and the excitment of the members of the church of the h0ly b45h to accept us to become a full members. We are so appreciate.

Hoping to hear from you before we can decided when we are going to build the stone round house. I hope the portion of the land is ok to build a such thing?

We will stop here untill we hear from you. Send our regards to the full members of the church of the h0ly b45h.

Best Regards.
R4m0n G0m3z. Ik3chukwu. St4nl3y. 0rji 0do Uduk4.

the land they have picked is a bit on the small size for a circular house with a 2 meter diameter.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, you have turned those lads into trophy machines.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I am laughing so hard, So simple yet so effective.

Absolutely Mint
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here we go the first sextion of the st0ne r0und h0use as r4m0n and his friends promised. they have told me that they have been gathering local stone and rocks to build it Smile.

Quote:

We are very greatful receiving your mail you dated today and we are really appreciate your effort
replying us and given us a direction how to make it with out any problem. We do understand what you said and to be sincere we remember very well to take a photo when we are building the stone round house it was due to we dont have money to been taking photo from each step that is why we couldnt make it. With undue respect we are the ones picking the stone anywere we see it and it take us time to gathering the stone. To be honest with you we dont really know we can make it

in this level but it was because of the strength and the faith we have to become full members of the church of the h0ly b45h that make us to reached this stage. Know one help us to pick a stone around the street it was our faith and skills we use to gathering the stones and join hands together to build it. We swear with our four fathers know one help us, if anyone help us a little bit whatever we needed in life we will not fine it and whatever we touch it will not work for us it was our faith and skills we use ok. Today we are going around the street to look more stones so that we can step us the hight of the st0ne r0und h0use as you people are directed us. We are going to take photography when are setting the stone and we are going to take another photograph as we are roofing the stone round house as evidence to know. Finally, with sincerelity we dont have money to be taking this photography and scaning it but it was the faith we have that leads us. Before we collected this photo we scan today to you it take us time to arrange the money to collect the photo from the studio. It was small phone i have i sold in the morning that we use to collect the photo from the studio. Why we are doing this we really want to become a full members of the church of the h0ly b45h. We are going to stop here untill we hear from you soon.

heres the first pics.......

more to follow.... Smile

geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow very nice! That looks like it actually took a bit of effort.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but is it 2 meters diameter INSIDE and what are the foundations like?

maybe they should do it again if it is wrong Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once a week I see something so funny that stuff come out of my lungs. Well it happened on a Monday. I can't explain what is so funny about a circle of rocks but it just is. Too bad the Evangelism Committee rejects the structure based upon it's size.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol.

i suggest some tissue to clear up the stuff and i hope it didnt go on your keyboard Smile

i plan to let them finish it and then drop the size issue on them and take up questions about the one member who has been in prison Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I can't believe they are building it.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clearly there are also some tainted rocks near the bottom which must be removed and replaced

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well here we go again. this time we have some action shots Smile

look at all those stones they have got, no wonder they look so happy Smile

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pics! Good to see they put in some effort here... maybe they could sell it (or turn it into a public toilet) and make money with it when it is finished Smile

Nice work Thumbs up

are you also baiting them on their scamming-accounts as well?
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am gobsmacked, I can't believe they are doing it Exclamation Exclamation

Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

are you also baiting them on their scamming-accounts as well?

well that has been bothering me...

I have an auto response on my catcher account that gives out the church webpage. shortly after setting up the auto response and website I had r4mons email come to the applications email address.

now of course i cant guarantee 100% hes a scammer but the method of capture can give 99% certainty.

I do have a tinge of doubt tht he might be an ITP and I have sent an asem to his email to which he has not replied.

if you or anyone would like his email address who can asem him to verify his guymen crudentials i can pm you the address but i must assume it will not be his scamming account.

my thoughts are that the four operate as a gang hence why r4mon was so easily able to get his friends involved.

the original email he sent....

Quote:

Hello Pastor,

How are you and the members of your church h0ly b4sh. I know my mail will be very surprise but nevertheless iam RAMON GOMEZ by name from west africa. I got your website and i decided to write to you. Iam a members of Christ Embassy church here in west africa,

But 8months now i have not been going to church because of my situation now,i think all hope have gone. It was 2days ago i was searching and i decovered that there is a church called (CHURCH OF H0LY B4SH), i have noticed in many scam emails the inclusion of () where names and amounts are to be entered in to the lads scripts , and i read everything and i understand is the kind of church i needed to worship. Iam the only child of my parent,it was 3years ago i lost my daddy and my mummy in the motor accident.Since then i was suffering know one could help me to stand. All my cousins left me alone. Iam on the street now looking a better solution to stand as a man but i found no help to build up my own family,as you can see iam the only person of my parents and i lost them 3years ago,iam alone now. I need to make them happy in there grave to settle down and build my own family that can bear the name of my daddy and mother. Iwant to join your church as a full member of Church B4sh and strong members. But iam very far away are you people have a branch in africa?

And what process can i make it to become a strong members of church b4sh?
But in one condition, My situation now i dont like it and i want anything i put hands it will be moving well and my enemies will not see me in my progress.

Finally, iam very poor and how to feed my self was very difficult. Iam sleeping on long the street,when i decovered your contact i said i most write to you people if you people will accept me to become a member of your church i will be happy.

Iam 28yrs old. The problem is that when i put my hands in something is not working with me. I have sold 1 plot of land my late daddy left for me in the villiage to make my travel to eruope to start a new life the money was diverted just like that.

The agent that doing the eruope visa eat my money i dont have power to fight for him till now he have not given me the money. Iwill stop here untill i hear from you. I want to become a full members of your church and i hope when i do my life will change for good?bye for now untill i hear from you. Send my greetings to all the full members of church b4sh.

the hole email seems like an edited script. it has the normal dead parents and the beginings of the usual routes to ask for cash and so my conclusion so far is that he and his freinds are scammers. But I, being a nice and cheerful chap Smile cant help but have doubt.

Last edited by Scam Sandwich on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic