SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad lacks military respect

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad: Sgt. Rod Paul Powers (Saddams trunk boxes in Iraq)
Me: Frank Hilgenfelder, retired major from east german NVA (disabled since an ghastly manouvre accident)

Mugu wrote:
Dear Frank,

Thanks for your email.

In view of the impending withdrawal of our troops from here, i had to expedite arrangements with diplomats within reach to help us actualize this deal.

After extensive discussion with the diplomat, we have resolved to use our contacts to convey the CASH consignment to Germany for you.This arrangement was concluded after a careful and confidential discussion with a DIPLOMAT,who has accepted to use his office as a means of transporting the cash money as consignment to Germany wherein you will be expected to meet with him to claim the package as you will be directed and assisted.

[Longer explanation of diplomatic immunity - blahblahblahblahblah]

He has requested a handling fee of six thousand six hundred dollars only ( $6,600).

Finally, I implore you to use your good office to arrange and consolidate my effort by making your schedules without entertaining any fears on how to receive the diplomat upon his arrival.

I look forward to your response. In God we trust!!!

Kindest Regards,

Sgt. Rod

Well, Major Frank is pissed off from the lads diplomatic modalities. He also thinks, the Sgt. (who even can't spell his rank correctly in the previous letter) has a lack of military respect. Time for a slap...

Frank wrote:
Marine,

I wonder if you forgot all your military education. I am an officer of much higher rank then yours and I wanted to be treated in a respectable manner. Call me "Major Hilgenfelder and "Sir" not "Dear Frank" or even worse "Hi Frank", ok. I would have sent any of my men to Strafbataillon 999 if they dared to call me like this. I know you are very nervous due to the Hizbollah attacks but there's no excuse for such a behaviour.

Oh my god, the grenade splinter in my head causes me such a pain this evening, I'm not in a good condition...

Diplomats... In my opinion as an officer of dignity and honour all diplomats are cowards and traitors. I wonder if they steal the funds and put them in their own pockets. Please find another way to get the funds out of Iraq. I suggest putting the trunk boxes in a bomb bay of a flying fortress. Do you know a trustworthy pilot comrade?

regards

Major Hilgenfelder[/quote]

Mugu wrote:
Sir,

I sincerely apologize for all that ranting. I was almost out of my habits and ethics. Sorry about your health condition also.

I am of the opinion that we go ahead with this diplomat whom i believe will not fail us. Sir, i suggest we take the bull by the horn. Let us proceed with this arrangement. Some of my colleagues have used this same diplomat in the past and it was successful.

I am waiting to get your response Sir.

With all respect,
Sgt. Rod.

Sounds much better now...

Well, I think he'll need some some training units... Twisted Evil

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear oh dear - such a lack of respect for his superiors.

A safari through a minefield would be a fitting way to bring about a succesful conclusion to this bait.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Insubordinate Mugu wrote:
Sir, i suggest we take the bull by the horn.

Surprised Shocked

That's inadviseable. That could get VERY messy.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am of the opinion that we go ahead with this diplomat whom i believe will not fail us. Sir, i suggest we take the bull by the horn. Let us proceed with this arrangement. Some of my colleagues have used this same diplomat in the past and it was successful.

Hey, does this rankless lad have cotton in his ears! The major said no diplomats! That's a direct order, soldier! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir, i suggest we take the bull by the horn.

Dear Sgt.,
Please send me a photo of you taking this bull by the horn!

Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic