SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fraying tempers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ouf M0uka (or M0uka D1ouf) is getting testy.

Two things seemed to be grating on him; the fact that I was using the wrong name for the banker Lad, and some snide comments about the name Cami11e.

Quote:
They've already pissed me off by calling me "Sir" and that dickhead Bash1r said, "Please I'm so sorry but you never said you were a woman"! Fuck me - how many guys are there called Cami11e?

When I first saw 4boubacar I thought at once of 4bu Bakr Bash1r, the head of Jamaah Islamiya in Indonesia. Meanwhile, back at the Lad...

Quote:
stop complaining calling you a woman is not important than $18.5 million what is wrong with that . Beside who is Bash1r ?in our bank there is no Bash1r we only have 4lhaji 4bu Su1e the remittance director and Dr 4boubacar Be11o the reconcilation governor. So please fill this below mail and send it to the lawyer immediately and stop complaining about unnecessary things because here in my country Boys are call Cami11e

Really? Boys called Camille?

Quote:
4bu Bakr Bash1r is the banker guy, isn't he? It spooked me a bit as he's got the same name as that fanatic in Indonesia. And if boys in your country are called Cami11e, then their parents should be ashamed of themselves.

He didn't like that:

Quote:
why are you so arrogant because you even insult people you dont know, you only know things of your country so please try to change your attitude.

Won't happen, mugu!

Quote:
If you can't accept my attitude, tough luck! We of the believe in total candour and tell things as we see them. What's wrong with that? And if I ever meet a man named Cami11e, I might be able to not laugh at him and his parents, but don't put money on it.

Here is where he oversteps the mark just a little:

Quote:
what is all this hell about ???. Please dont ever tell me about Camille being a women or man , my communication with you is because of this fund not because of you name

Cammy tries to put him right:

Quote:
I was telling you that my religion - the faith - frowns on subterfuge, and that it mandates candour in all dealings. If you didn't understand that, maybe you should have just said so instead of ranting at me.

This is not good:

Quote:
I received your mail and reference to your mail this is not the purpose why i contacted you so let forget about all those shit,

Slappy days are here again:

Quote:
If I should write to you about my religion, you NEVER, EVER call it ALL THIS SHIT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Zenya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wellllll... there *are* boys named Camille. Kinda like there are boys named Valeri.

But that's not the point, I know. Bring down Mjollnir on him! Very Happy
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're mean Twisted Evil

At my work I know two Cami11e. One boy, one girl.

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Camille issue has been forgotten.

The Subject reads

Quote:
SPARE ME THAT CRAP

While the message is

Quote:
i dont have anything to do with your religion so please stop that shit and tell me how are far you have gone with the lawyer.

Cammy kept her temper somehow...

Quote:
What the fuck is your problem? Are you some kind of fundamentalist who thinks that all other faiths are false? I haven't dissed your religion, so why the fuck are you calling my beliefs "crap" and shit"?
Until you've calmed down, and apologised, nothing is going to happen with this deal. You know what to do.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same bait, different Lad - the lawyer, who is not happy that Cammy has questioned his bills and demanded a bank account, told her

Quote:
DON’T EVER ASK ME ANY OTHER QUESTION ,THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAMBERS ARE VERY BUSY AND WE DON’T HAVE TIME TO REPLY MAILS ALWAYS SO YOU CAN CALL US BECAUSE FOR A WEEK TIME WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK OUR MAIL.

Cammy shot back

Quote:
Fine - if that's the way you want it... I'll settle it right away, but only if you send me a bank account to send the money to. IMO Western Union sucks. BTW - you won't be getting $15000 when all this is done; the $2870 you padded your bill with is coming out of that. And if you don't get this for a week, it's your stupid fault for not reading your emails

It wasn't appreciated - though the mixture of formality and wrath was a strange blend:

Quote:
THIS CHAMBERS RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD,SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL YOU SAID MY STUPID FAULT?.
WHO ARE YOU TO INSULT THIS CHAMBERS?.
DONT EVER MAIL IS AGAIN YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT.
BEST REAGRDS

Fine by me!

Quote:
Fine, I accept your resignation, you fucking buttsmear.

To the first Lad:

Quote:
1auran Pau1 has just quit this business - which suits me fine; he ain't fit to shovel shit.

Sand Timer x 7
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds a lot like the same response I got from one of my lads "characters". Seems the "barristers" are really full of themselves lately.

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very new to this, but I've been frustrated with things similar. One lad seems to have dropped me for simply asking for an apology. For $2000 is it so difficult to type "sorry"? I can see a photo or filling out a form breaking their lazy backs, but that seems ridiculous.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The main Lad's not happy with Cammy again:

Quote:
I received your mail and reference to your mail now i know that you are not serious because 1auran Pau1 cant just quit this transaction just like that all is because of your useless attitude and that is the way you have acting to me .
Now let me tell you what you dont know, if not because of your useless attitude the lawyer would procure those certificates and submit to them to the bank management and the bank management will transfer the fund into your account.
I regret chosen you in this transaction because you are insultive and in my country here lawyer and highly respected,mind you that the bank will start suspecting you now and they will not give another lawyer because they will suspect that maybe you are not the rightful next of kin to their deceased customer.
With this your attitude the bank management will instruct their investigator officials to investigate why you refuse to comply with their instruction and through their investigation if they find out that you are not the rightful next of kin to their deceased customer they will trace you through your address in the application and get you arrested for trying to claim the fund that dose not belong to your relative or business partner .
So please i want you to mail the lawyer immediately and plead with him now and comply with him so that he will help you to obtain those certificates before the bank management will start their investigations.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some more testy exchanges, the lawyer finally came up with a bank account (question; can Alan close down Burkina Faso accounts?) at the apparent behest of the bank.

Cammy's comment to the main Lad -

Quote:
Well looky here - someone over there is actually thinking. Between you and 1auran Pau1, I thought that Burkina Faso was Nancy-Boy Central

- went unnoticed. That's annoying!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic