SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Like, Totally Another Scambait -- ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
youmaycallmecaptain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regular type = Baiter: (aka ME)
Italicized = Scammer:

[bold w/ square brackets = baiter’s comments ]

Subject: THIS IS MY THIRD AND FINAL MAIL TO YOU !!!
[if only]

Attention:

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late . I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned
undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email
address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late made
you a beneficiary in his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One
Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100,000.00) to you in the Codicil and
last testament to his WILL.

[…and so forth…]

Leik, OMG, R U sereus? D o nt frk with me, man.

I dn't no wat hapnd 2 ur other mails, but this cam at leik the purfect teim, cuz today was my leik 18th b-day and sum-1 sed I shud play the lotto

but this is leik totally like a million times beter

n UR rite, i am lke4i totaly ppor now cuz my dad stopd my alownce cuz he sez im a groan up now and ned to b makin lk my one mony, but im prty sure i cud borrow sum mony frum him cuz h klie runs this big farmasutikul companie, an I cud tel him its l3oiwk 4 shoos r somthin

"Barristers" -- that sounds hot.

Ciao

-Teena

[I should note that midway through writing this one I decided that when the valley girl injunctions occur, I’m just going to semi-randomly slap my hands onto the keyboard with the fingers landing in the general vicinity of the correct letters.]

Attn:Beneficiary

Engr. was a very dedicated Christian who loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr. died on the 13th day of December, 2004 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society.

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email in this chamber and also want you to know that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not going to impose it on you but just doing my job here.

I can imagine that the late Engr. must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Engr. .

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Engr. , We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

And please re-confirm to us through the above stated fax or via email; your full contact details to include your full name and address telephone and fax number (if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with what I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the International Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division would now release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds. This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Deposit Bank to Engr. when the funds were deposited by him will then be released to you, this will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement will be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary,and that we also have a period of (14) working days to conclude this so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client.

I await your full details for verification.

Yours in Service,

BARRISTER ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS:

[Will airheaded Teena bother reading all the way down to that fifth paragraph with the instructions, or will it be skim city?]

ok

i thnk i got all that frum tha last msg, n i m lik totly into charity n stuff (i tlotay suport al thos kids in tha swet sops, n stuf lik that:) [you’ve got to read between the lines on that one]

so wht do i gota do to get dis mony?

Hugz,

T-na

Attention:Hugz T-na [Hugz T-na? Doesn’t this mugu understand the difference between a name and an e-mail closing?]

How are you doing today?

Am in receipt of your last mail, regarding the Late Jurgen Krugger and heritances, you required to bring your full details for proper verification inthe royal high court, and aiso to avoid been scam.

Here are the information that will needed:
[…]

ok. i lik toalty get it now

> ----- Original Message -----
>
>
> Here are the information that will needed:
>
> Name In Full.............................................tina "tt" bopper
>
> Country/State............................................like, californai, usa
>
> Contacts:Oid/New......................................i used to wer m, then i got lasik
>
> Telephone Number/Faxs................................i cud give u my cell:
>
> Drivering Liesence/ID Card.............................how do i sned this
>
> Occupation...................................................boyz!!
>
> peace out,
>
> T-na
>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic