SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My baiting initiation.......

View next topic
View previous topic

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK am dipping a toe in the water. Have not got beyond scripts yet but here goes - be kind.........

Quote:
Hi,
How are you doing, i saw your profile today and i will love to know more

about you. Hopefully we can establish something based on relationship.

Can you tell me a more about your self.
Hope to read from you soon, Here is my contact email address

l**********@hotmail.com
Regards
W1ll1ams

I respond from my newly created email address, adopting the persona of Is&bell& Brown

Quote:

Hello

Thank you so much for your message. Can i say how lovely you look
in your picture.

Well, what about me? Am 42, single, no children. My husband died
4 years ago from cancer. It's only now that i feel ready to start
dating again. I am trying to rebuild my life. I had to take over
his business interests and its been really hard doing it all alone.
I guess I would just love to find a soul mate and someone to make
me smile again.

Can you tell me a little more about you?

Regards

Is&bell&

Quote:
Am glad to get your prompt response to my message at the dating service ..Am totally new to the site. Anyway,am a single soul seeking a faithful and fruitful relationship with A TRUE soul mate. I am a single,divorced with a kid ,and by profession, i am an Engineer, and i am mainly into construction. As a matter of fact i have not gotten any luck ever since i started this internet dating though I have not dedicated much time for it but i believe this would be one of the greatest opportunity for me and if you wish to further on we can keep corresponding through email exchange. I really appreciate your compliments and I must confess that this online dating has turn out to be unexpected. I never had any luck since I started and I am thinking of quitting very soon being unable to meet up my expectation. It is very hard finding a true soul mate these days without falling in the hands of those that want to play. I just want you to realize that this time am going to take a chance for real conversation with you provided you are serious with your intention. With this little time, I'm going to take sometime for myself looking for a soul mate. It is tough these days without having to deal with people just wanting to play or cheat. I have been jilted so much in some past relationship with women and my last relationship was nothing to write home about. I have never come across a sincere person and I wish i could be fortunate someday. I always find it difficult to believe that true love still exist due to my experience in my last relationship with my X but that has never turn me down completely, am still optimistic of a better future. I know there would be "A SUNSHINE SOMEDAY". I honestly want someone in my life, i don't want any Game or adventures and am open up to RELOCATING to wherever i found my true love. I want a life time relationship with someone real.. I need a Genuine and trustworthy woman to spend the rest of life together. Someone who is ready to love me unconditionally and who is ready to share the life greatest joy and sorrow with me ... I don't know if this is what you want as well. ..I need a woman who will be always supportive and willing to give me an unconditional love.. I would be so glad if I could meet the person in you. I will like to ask you some questions:

(i) Where are you really from? As for me I was born in FL,USA, but at the moment am not in USA ,am in Nigeria for a very important assignment.I will explain to you better later on.

(ii) What sort of relationship do you want?

(iii) What is your present marital status?

I would have to stop here for now and it would be my pleasure to hear from you real soon.
Meanwhile do not forget to send your photos while emailing me back.

God bless you!!
W1ll1ams

Quote:

Hello W1ll1ams

I am so pleased to hear from you.

You really should give the internet a little more time. I have
only just started but I am full of hope for the future. After all
if you do not try you cannot succeed. Although at our age, its a
bit difficult to get out there and back on that dating game! Oh
how it has all changed from years ago!!

I am from England. I live in a small village in Rutland. Its very
pretty here, but I am not too far from London and it only takes an
hour by train.

I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am
single - a widow since I lost my dear husband 4 years ago. I
thought I would never be able to face marriage again, but I know
its what my love would have wanted.

So I am intrigued, what are you doing in Nigeria? And what sort of
construction are you in? One of my husband's business is
acquisitions and construction, so it seems we have something in
common!!

Is&bell&

Quote:
Hi

Am so glad to get your prompt response to my email. I must say you impressed me so much with all I read in your email and it would be my pleasure to get more acquainted. Thanks for being honest in your words. I believe being analytical in my email would let you know some things about me and possibly meeting in person someday if God says we are truly meant for each other and this would come to reality.
It seems we have both experience disappointments in relationship but i believe someday somehow what goes up would surely come down .. but one must be very cautious these days before choosing a life partner in order not to rush out. It is just like a Computer term (GIGO)- meaning (Garbage in Garbage out) lol! It is very compulsory one takes a good time to study each other and learning about each other to discover some compatibilities.
I love the out doors, I like bike riding, walks on the beach, i'm often there to watch the sunset.. I would love to share that with a special someone. I love to also like to dine out. I also love watching sports on TV. Meanwhile what I look for in woman is what she has inside, you can be the most beautiful, the Richest or the healthiest in the world but a bad heart can make you ugly and get you disqualified. My woman must like the outdoors and share some of the things I like, and bring something different into mine. I want to share what she likes and do what she likes to do.
This time I don't want any Game or adventures. Am a simple and easy going man but what turned me off most is UNFAITHFULNESS AND DISHONESTY. I'm real in knowing what it is I want out of life. Games, that's something that people who are not sure of what they want to do. I know what I want so games is a part of my life that I do not touch unless were talking about Checkers, Monopoly or Shoots and Lander lol. I'm single though I've once get my self engaged with a player which end up unhappily. I consider myself single, YES but now I'm ready to make a change to that with the right person though no one is perfect but we all have to live life the way we see it and with God leads and assistance ones dream and mission would get accomplished someday.
I like to go out for dance when I get a chance. I love sports, i really enjoy playing basketball. It would be my pleasure to get your answers to these questions:

1.Are you a regular Churchgoer and what church do you attend?

2.How long have you been on the dating site?

I would have to stop here for now my dear.
Hear from you real soon and take good care of yourself..!!!

Remain blessed,
W1ll1ams

Fixed quote tag. -luckey

Last edited by Cathy2008 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Luckey - just realised and went back into edit (I mod on a different forum!!)
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far, so good. Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect start. Smile Just keep up the shortish emails as you go, as you know by now, he ain't reading them too closely.

Just one point.... most members won't publish an ongoing bait. Your emails can show up if he googles them.
Hopefully he's not that bright though. Most love lads aren't that suspicious... they see themselves very much as the predator and it doesn't occur to them that they might be the prey. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very GOOD, right in his target group with enough cash to make it easy on him Wink Nice "natural" answer.
Answer only one question per email and give it a bit of time, it's a stranger that could become a real friend, but you have to build some trust.
You already deleted your profile on the date site as it is a bit embarrassing to display yourself that way Wink
Send him a nice picture of your character and leave the religion question open until he asks again or you see fun in a religious bait.
You'll do great, just play along, let the gentleman lead you for the first one and see where you get your fun.
CU later Baiter

Edit: Mugatu is right, ask a mod friendly if... and they will move this behind closed doors for you, would be a pity to lose your first lad on a technicality.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn there is my enthusiasm getting away with me. Saw in here there were ongoing ones and thought I should!! Damn.

Right, no more for now. He has just agreed to IM with me anyway..........
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I wouldn't worry about it, you've done a good job of obfuscating the names, and it's not like you've made a huge investment here. The benefit of getting a few eyes on your work probably outweighs the risk of losing your lad.

Edit to add: I've posted ongoing stuff before, without even masking names. I've never been caught out. Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic