SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

fbi is helping me get my $$

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine other people have gotten this, but I just got it for the first time the other day and it's great reading if you haven't already seen it. Isn't it impressive how fluent the FBI is in English? How they use random Capitalized Words? How the fibbies use a free email account? My oh my! Enjoy!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pug wrote:
I imagine other people have gotten this, ..

Yep, http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=149600

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My funds must be more important as I have the SIB (Special Investigation Bureau) sorting mine out. They're so covert nobody has ever heard of them. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pah, I have the 'United Nation in association with Interpol' dealing with my lottery prize! Beat that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No interpol, but I've won 3 Pepsi lottery prizes, 2 Yahoo lottery prizes, and had a personal email from Kofi Anan promising me my $20 million back all in the same week.

Strange, but I'd forgotten all about that $20 million Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ! Kofi Anan is old news . I'm dealing with Ban Ki Moon and he doesn't mind i'm addressing him with "mate" . Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pug: Don't forget to write back to Robert Mueller to let him know how things are going. If he doesn't write back, then complain to the other lad about it, and insist you're not going thru with things until you hear from Mr. Mueller and you get his approval.

I did the same thing two months ago, and now I've got a good bait that's past the 70 day mark.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha!

I'll see your measly 800,000 and raise you 6.7 million! That's how much the FBI and the UN are liaising to get me (or whoever wants it in surplus)...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic