SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is a picture worth 1000 kilometers???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old Barrister St0ne, the poor lad in my sig line who can't somehow figure out how to pick up his package. 5 attempts, 5 failures. I've gotten many laughs, overnight stays, trophy security photos, and roughly 1700 miles of round trip action. This is the lad who just won't give up on his payday package (at this point I don't even remember what is in it, you'll have to ask Ook who I got the lad from Laughing ).

It seems the lad is about to embark on his greatest journey yet, a trip from his home to the magical kingdom. Nope, not the one with the mouse ears, but Kano Nigeria.

You would think that someone who has gone through all of that would be more upset about the idea of having to travel another ~1000 km to "get" his package, but all he seems to care about is:
Quote:
how do you want me to feel now ,i guess i don't have to do the photo thing anymore ,you will have to send him all the once i have been sending you i guess

So what do you think, is it a fair trade to give him a pass on the next set of photos for a trek of a lifetime? Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say give him the pass.

He sounds a little down. Maybe tell him you are sending him a copy of "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" to lift his spirits.

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, OD. Be nice to him today, as it's Independance Day. If he is ready to get on the bus right away, let him slide on the pics. Maybe they're having a holiday special rate this week. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... it seems that in the last few months I've been absent from here, our fellow scam baiters have gone soft...

Of course he will have to produce a picture!!!! Slap him nicely, we know they love it!!!

By the way, can anyone give me a link to 3d's infamous trip? I wanted to know how it ended up...
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Barrister St0ne looked like Cindy Crawford, I'd say get more photos. But as he looks nothing like Cindy Crawfard, I say hop aboard the safari express.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Last Exile,

We're not soft. We just value safari miles over trophy pics. I guess like S1mb@ says, he's an ugly sucker, too!

Last I heard about 3d, he was putting a toothpaste and hot pepper cream on himself to cure some sort of disease. I'm not sure of the last link to the thread, though. Red would probably have the link.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll let him slide on the pic if he goes, majority rules. Wink

Oops, seems he tracked his package and it still shows Lagos. Forgot to change its location (slaps forehead). Should be no biggie, I'm in the process of telling him as the Kano agent that I am going to personally verify it in my possession and then have the main office fix the online tracking system to reflect where it is.

Ya know, it's stuff like this that makes it no surprise that PD can't deliver a package! Rolling Eyes

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks the bozo, err, barrister, believed what I said.

Quote:
i just hope you are saying the truth because with what happened in the past i8 don't believe your company anymore,i will be there tomorrow.pls try and make things go well because i am tired, if i may ask how did the parcel get to kano.

He is usually pretty good on his word when he says he is going to meet my field agents. Lets see if he follows through once again, I'd love to get my own little mini super safari Mr. Green

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD-
Quote:
pls try and make things go well because i am tired

Please tell him there will be comfy blankets and a pillow for him on the bus. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slap, unfortunately he seemed to have left right after his email so I didn't get a chance to do that. But I will try to incorporate that when I try to get him to stay overnight in Kano. I'll even offer to have my field agent tuck him in Mr. Green

I asked him yesterday what time to expect him and he said
Quote:
12:00 noon

Well, it seems he is a little early. I got this at 10am (Kano time)
Quote:
i am there now , so what's next.

His IP is hard to pinpoint currently, showing satellite 77.220.5.115 Kenya which is new for him, so I believe he did actually go. I'm going to try to have him give me his address from where he is emailing me from and then send him to a different cafe that I have an address of and see if they offer a verifiable IP.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got him to a new location to email me from, this time I get another satellite IP (196.14.164.148), but for South Africa, so I am very confident that he is in Kano and moved to another cafe like I told him to do. He went quiet pretty early yesterday afternoon (east coast US time) so I though he might have tired of everything and left for home already, but I got this gem this morning.

Quote:
i am still in kano, things were just too rough for me , so where bdo i meet you for my package

Rough? Wow, I thought it was a nice place up in Kano! Must have been why their virtual storage rates were so low. Laughing

Time to draaaaaaag it out now,piss him off, and see how long he stays in the country club of Kano. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari is always worth dismissing a pic for....glad to see you got him sight seeing.....

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your safari, OD. Very Happy Now, on to the next destination... Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, OD! clapping

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah Kano brings back memories... Cool But what is this mugu talking about it's rough for him? Kano is the bomb & he very well knows it. Great job OD as usual! clapping clapping clapping

Now that he's in Kano...maybe a security photo of him in an I <3 Kano t-shirt? Or maybe with a sign: I <3 Kano B1gT1m3. But if you think he'll travel further, nix any further photos. Safaris are way better than photos fo sho!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic