SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just a Friendly Voudou Warning NSFW (language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW language is a bit hash..

I was in need of a good chuckle and death threat, so I decided to try something new. I sent a friendly Voudou warning from a Benin houngan to a big list of lads.
The ones who even bothered to write back should be arrogant and angry lads, who will surely be fun to bait. Here's my warning and the replies I've gotten so far.
Quote:
Dearest one,

I am Ewuz, a voudou houngan from Benin. I received a message from your dead Grandmother.

She told me you are doing evil bad things. You are stealing from innocent people and lying under

oaths of God. She warns me that I must tell you these things to save your souls. If you do not stop,

she will send Eruzulie to you as a pink lizard in the night as you sleep, and it will bite off your penis.

It will become infected, and you will die a slow and painful bad death. The devil will eat your soul.

Stop your evil ways, or perish, fuckhead!!

Ewuz
Smile

Quote:
Rian Kareem

Benin guys are here in indonesia making big money and you are there writing about your death. Poor man.

Quote:
Alex Ofei

If you are a voodoo from ebnin,u do not know that there is power stronger than than vooddo that has eyes and not see?mouth and do not speak?ears and do not hear?you are cursed for you to belong t the rubbish voodoo.Have u heard of samorka before?near Auchi?I was there and rubished it because all thosew things are nonesence con[ared with the super power of God which made me to rubish blind idiots like you.Any one who curses me remains cursed all thorugh his life and any who blesses me remains blessed,this is my convenant with my supreme deity who is incharge of that your thin wood u call voodoo.If u wish another person death,well yours will be something more miserable than death,nyiae Egbemi,Ewu,Rago surse material.ey you are finished already as that rubbish so called voodoo will finish you and dump u,many have gone be careful and look for JESUS before it is too late.

Alex called me " a blind idiot" and "charcoal, and he'll take a gun and shoot me like a goat, I'm a rag?" That's a pretty good threat. Very Happy Yes, I agree that my voodoo is "thin wood"..... But, I wonder what JESUS thinks of his scamming?
Quote:
jody kabe

WHO ARE YOU FUCK MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Jody must have been getting too many abuse emails from baiters lately.
He seems a little jumpy. Wink Laughing

Edit: Update. I got a few scam scripts from the lads, as well. I suppose they don't mind scamming a voudou priest. They must be very brave.
And another weird reply:
Quote:
thank you maga witing you the do with computer
Whatever the hell that means?? Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic