SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Bank Bailout = 419?...Funny Email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this email today from a co-worker. He ran across it on woot.com. I don't want this to get into a political debate, but this is a funny email.

Quote:
Good day American taxpayer, complments of the season to YOu. Please allow me to introduce myself I am Mr. Henry PAULSON very high official of United States Treasury of United States, Washington, USA. I please to be writing you this day because someone of our mutual acquaintance Mr. BERNANKE vouch for you as trustworthy and gullible individual of high moral standards.

Through no fault of my own I am come to hard straits and although I am a proud man and father, I must beseech your partnership in resolution, an urgent and vexing matter. Through malfeasance and rascality, certain individuals of my close acquaintance have sabotage national banking system, hence an imminent disaster will befall if I am unable to secure the amount of $700,000,000,000 DOLLARS U.S with all utmost haste. This amount is currently being held by millions of fellow Americans but thus far these scoundrels refuse to release the money to me on grounds of that it is not mine infact.

Therefore I must, find a partner who can assist in the collection of this funds with, advance fee of $179.99 DOLLARS U.S a nominal amount I am sure you will agree. In return for you cooperation I am authorized to release as a token of my good faith to you one iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot, can thoroughly clean a floor with FOUR (4) cleaning stages, prep,wash,scrub,dry, and include one bottle of 8 OZ. (8 ounce) Scooba Juice cleaning fluid. This robots can follow walls and crisscroos rooms without need of human agency. Not to be use on carpet, laminate, stone of course I am sure you understand. for such price you would not expect to buy such Scooba but I, can assure you.

After funds of $700,000,000,000 DOLLARS U.S I will forward informations regarding fully protection of all funds, liabilities, equities and other such financial aspects. For now I must ask you to simply place your trust in me as you would a brother, for, are we, all not brothers?

I pray, that this message find it in your heart, to enter in partnership with me in interest of forestalling disastrous circumstance. Should you prefer not to assist me, with funds, I shall direct my I.R.S agents to procure the funds anyway from you, this voluntarily way is more amenable and you will atleast get a SCOOBA mop robot out of the deal, as fate wills it.

Your friend everlasting,

Mr. Herny PAULSON
United STATES Treasure

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to say we've already had one of these, then I realised it has already been 'dissapeared' into the black plastic sack behind the mod lounge for political whatnot.

I like the twist with the cleaning robot though. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Lord Ba'al
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a lot of zero's.

Closed lad accounts x1
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
vouch for you as trustworthy and gullible individual of high moral standards.

I'm guessing this was a fictional scam letter?

Oh well. Hillarious letter. Scooba iRobots to pay for a $700 bn bailout. Laughing
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's another version at http://www.scamorama.com/wallstreet_bailout.html

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny letter though.

I got one from a friend about how the $85Bn to AIG could have given every man and woman over 18 in the US $425,000.00 if given out to the people rather than AIG. Too bad the math was wrong and it worked out to $425.00 per person based on the population numbers given in the e-mail.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite 419 spoof, although admittedly dated now as Gordon Brown has since been elevated to the highest office of them all. However just replace 'Chancellor of the Exchequer' with 'Prime Minister' and a lot of it is still relevant and very funny IMO.

http://www.nigerian419fraud.freeserve.co.uk/419seminar.htm
Quote:
Dear

Do not be surprised or alarmed at this method of communication – I found your name through my database of idiots taxpayers.

My name is Gordon Brown and I am the Chancellor of the Exchequer in the UK. During the last few years my colleagues and I have stolen Billions of pounds from the British public and we are now looking for a trustworthy partner to assist us in transferring this money to a safe haven before the Conservative Party regains power at the next election.

We carried out this practice mainly under the guise of so called “Stealth Taxes” so that the British taxpayer couldn’t turn around and accuse us of raising the income tax rate. But as an astute businessman yourself you will realise that there are more ways of killing a cat than just kicking it in the crotch.

We have systematically raised taxes and duties on petrol, alcohol, cigarettes, pension funds, council taxes and a myriad of other items that the average British citizen is too dumb to recognise. A large part of the money raised was, of course, wasted in trying to live up to our election manifesto promises. As Tony said “education, education, education” What he meant was those of us who can afford it will always prefer to send our sons and daughters to some smart fee-paying school rather than the run down alternatives available under the “free” education system. Likewise we always prefer to have private medical treatment rather than rely on the National Health Service (Have you seen how disgusting some of those hospitals are? People can get ill staying in one of those.)

Perhaps our biggest coup was in convincing everyone that war with Iraq was necessary for world peace – that alone used up billions of pounds of taxpayer’s money.

We need to be sure of your reliability in carrying out this project with us and what we ask is that you maintain complete confidentiality. For this we are prepared to grant you 10% of the transferred fund whilst my partners and I will keep 85%; the remaining 5% will be used to cover all foreseeable expenses such as spin-doctors etc.

Please note that this is a 100% risk-free transaction and that all modalities are in place to ensure that the transfer is completed within 7 days.

If you feel that you cannot assist us in this project please let me know by return, as we will then ask George Bush if he can help us.

Yours in the Tuscany vineyards

Gordon Brown

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Run_Left
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we send congress on safari?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run_Left .............................................No! Shocked Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run_Left wrote:
Can we send congress on safari?

Yeah it is called a "junket" and we all get to pay for it.

@Corona: Yes congress should run left and be streded in hash conditions!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Run_Left................................Yes!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic