SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

One wasn't a scam!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
benseaver55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have determined one of them was NOT a scam. As usual I get some spam. Some Russian woman wants to meet a American or Canadian guys. They got my information from a resume website.

I respond. I get the usual "Please respond to this e-mail address".
As with how all the 419 Scammers work. So I respond. She sends me some photos, she' average/attractive, (maybe a 6 out of 10). She writes tells me about her family, her friends jobs, wants to get to know my character.

I asked how she got my e-mail, She bought it from a dating service that specializes in finding American and Canadian men. She stated she is saving-up her own money to move to the USA or Canada and wants to meet a nice man, go to school here, maybe meet Mr. Right and get married.

I had to block her. She seems like a sweet women. I feel sorry for her.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benseaver,

I'm not sure how you determined she isn't a scammer. There are some vlads that do not stick to a script, and who answer every question. Pro daters generally don't seem scripted at all.

And it really doesn't make sense--unless both you and she are signed up for a matchmaking service, and she actually had your information to contact you. I can't imagine any legitimate woman buying lists of men's emails and then spamming them looking for a husband. It would be unsafe and unproductive. A legitimate woman would just go through a reputable dating service or an Eastern European matchmaking service.

As far as the marriage/school goes, scammers and pro-daters use that story all the time.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree fully with Dorothy, I'm not sure how you've determined she's not a scammer either. All the warning signs are there.

Quote:
...it really doesn't make sense--unless both you and she are signed up for a matchmaking service, and she actually had your information to contact you.

Exactly. I don't know of any genuine service that sells email addresses of American men to Russian women... it just wouldn't make sense and would be a very inefficient way to meet men, when there are good dating sites set up already. I'm afraid it sounds like the usual bad excuses of how she got hold of your address.

Ben: Just to put your mind at rest, why not google a section of her early letters? I'll bet you a pound that it comes up with hits at somewhere like russian detective or romancescam. Google her email address. Check her IP address and google that.
Quote:
maybe a 6 out of 10

On one of the dating sites where I grab my vlads from, I've noticed that the vlads have started to use less attractive and older women recently. They've got wise to the fact that some people are wary of too many Anna Kournikova lookalikes. More homely looking girls are more believeable.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am with Dorothy and Mugatu on this as well, PM me some details, email address, name, phone number and some of the early emails and there is a good chance I can find something for you.

Yes, it may be a real person, alledgedly there are some out there on the dating sites, but something tells me this is not one of them

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I,ve got a couple going like you describe right now.. regardless of what you tell them, they just go on there marry way with there script e-mails.
Try asking some defendant questions, something as simply as the dogs name, or what she had for last nights tea.. Chances are you will be ignored, and you will find no reference to your questions in the next "Tome" So what does that tell you

I bet your getting, the old story of how hard life is, and how hard there finding it to manage, or the internet is so expensive, Off cause, they've just lost there job's. to add to the drama.

And these people are so convincing, plus you want to believe what you read. Time to take the cynical pill, as much as you don't want too, it's something you really need to swallow.. before you get bitten, like so many others before you.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic