SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer targeting former Victims?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, Ok, I know we don't normally read the opening script, but this one came across today and it was sickening. This guy is trying to find people who have already been victimized once so he can do it again. This calls for more than my own, noobie brand of baiting; it calls for something a little more epic.

I have faith in you all to provide that special brand of something:

Here's his script:

ATTN:Sir/Madam, How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you.We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 500,000,00 This includes every foriegn contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.You are advised to contact MR JIM OVIA ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria , contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$ 500,000,00 This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.Conatct MR JIM OVIA Email: [email protected] Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.Making the world a better place

Regards,

Mr. Kofi Anan

That's [email protected] . Have fun. I know I will.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Pretty common. And yes, they are scum.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the first one I've seen. Damn near sent me through the roof.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received it this morning also.
This type of format is pretty usual.

It's signed Kofi Anan Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting Kofi and Jim Ova last month.

Jim will demand money for VAT tax, and if the past is anything to go by, he will make a hash of picking the money up from Western Union.

Kofi comes out with some right bollocks he's cut and pasted from somewhere, like this little gem:

Quote:
What we learn to do,we learn by doing because as you reach out for success,what you have is a winning attitude as the empire of the future are empire of the mind.

sadly, recovery scammer lads have realised that those who have been scammed in the past are susceptible to rash promises made over the internet, as well as desperate to get back the money they have already lost.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Jim's a bit of a duffer when it comes to Moneygram, too Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this just goes to show how new at this I am. I thought I'd seen how low these lads will go...apparently I was wrong. I get why they'd target the victims, it just seems like a new low.

Kind of depressing, really.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there's good ol' Jim again . I am baiting two of those Jim Ovia's . Some one must have opened pandora's box and let all the Jim Ovia's out .

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Love2Hate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha I got that mail too.
Still can't belive Mr. Kofi Anan himself turns out to be 419! Shocked

BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Jim Ovia has updated his script to have Ban Ki-Moon as Sec. General of the UN rather than Kofi Annan. I like Ovia's cheesy UN logos, one of which has "Sample from CC-Art.com" on top of it and the other logo has a link to wikipedia.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a recovery scammer right now. I had a long and highly successful bait over two years ago which was a gift that keeps on giving -- somehow my character's information has been passed around and there are a lot of lads who sincerely believe I have paid over $200K in the past. Every few months another recovery scammer comes along to take a try. This one is much smarter and more articulate than the others so it will be interesting to see where it goes.

I'd call these guys the lowest of the low except that I keep seeing new examples of even more loathesome scams. But as RoyCropper says, these slimeballs know that past victims are proven marks, and the promise of retribution and restitution can go a long way to pulling a victim back in. Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic