SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold pith helmets

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While it was a great bait, the thing that kills me is that Miracle and Andrew are STILL stuck out there, despite the fact that nobody has paid them a lick of attention in quite some time. Hell, for all we know they may very well have taken up permanent residence there.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The egos of these three were getting dangerously low.

Yeah, it's about time our bait got some recognition. Laughing We are always known for our humility. We would never do ANYTHING to self promote.

It is an honour to wear such an elite siggy tag. Just let me know when the rest of mine are getting changed to gold.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome job, truly an amazing bait. It was the perfect storm of mugu destruction. Really this is the ultimate bait that baiters can hope to achieve. Only a few have ever been able to screw over a lad so completely, then add the attention it got....and it's one of a kind. Well deserved.

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats guys... wear that shiny gold helmet proud.

Or you can grind it into gold dust and sell it for $$$. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Stackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Like so many others here, I owe my awareness of baiting and presence here to your fantastic bait - which was and is about 100X better than what NPR could represent.

And like others here, I lost about four straight days to reading the thread and getting caught up in the drama. Simply fantastic.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats YW, Jojo and Prof. They look appropriate in your sig lines.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Just let me know when the rest of mine are getting changed to gold.

See, it's this gross sense of entitlement that's a blight on today's society. Back when I was a young 'un we used to wear a knitted bobble hat woven from potato peelings and damn grateful we were too. And that were the posh kids. Everyone else had to make do with a Spar plastic carrier bag Rolling Eyes

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher when you were a young'un, lads used cave drawings of dinosaur crashes to explain their 5 million clams in NOK entitlements Very Happy

J/k Gnash Wink

I think the Gold Pith Helmets are a great idea, of course eventually there'll be a pink one and I really don't want to know what it's be awarded for...

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely amazing. Not the special hats, as the gold toppers are justly deserved, what is amazing is that any reference to Adamu puts a smile on my face. I must be an a--hole too. Well done Mods.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations guys! - Well deserved

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Run_Left
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOH! It's so shiny! Very Happy
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

glad you`s on on our side.
just think if your powers were used for evil.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
DonVito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was some serious funny shizzle Very Happy Dancing Banana

Closed lad accounts x 2
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to all 3 - so well deserved. It was absolutely hilarious I was so addicted I even left work early on a couple of occassions to find out what was happening, but more importantly it raised awareness of the issues thru the publicity and brought endless new members here

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome - will be a good read (i'm a n00b)

congrats! Razz
spot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ you are referring to a post that is nearly two years old.

If you have some thing to say about such an old post then please create a new one and link back to the old one

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic