SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Witnessed a car accident today

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple of hours ago, me and the old lady decide to go to dinner with friends. As we're standing outside waiting, car pulls out in front of another one right near us and, collision. This isn't a fender bender either, this is a full on crash at 40-45 mph. Somehow, the vehicle that caused it manages to pull away and takes off. Shocked

It didn't work out too well for her though because I saw the direction she went in, she was running on rims and the vehicle was seriously damaged, plus, I got a good look at her. I also managed to give what turned out to be a deadon description of the vehicle and the driver, even though she was about two hundred feet away from me and moving. They picked her up 10 minutes later.

So what would have been points on the driving record and a ticket, turned into a felony hit and run. What a moron. Rolling Eyes

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job sir!!! People who flee the scene of accidents are a special type of lowlife (although probably still a few rungs higher than 419 scammers). And it is always helpful to have an observant eye in the crowd that belongs to someone not afraid to come forward.

Anyway, today you helped make your streets a little more safe. Kudos to you!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, funny (ok, not so funny) thing is about 2 years ago, I was involved in a hit and run that caused permanent damage to my back and neck. I probably have to wear a back brace for the rest of my life and I'm in pain almost every day. The guy who hit me was running from the scene of a crime when he slammed into me at 75 miles an hour.

Needless to say, I have no tolerance for people who do that, no matter what their excuse is.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, i once saw a hit and run too.

But the guy was facing the wrong direction and when he tried to escape, he drove right into the opposite lane and an 18 wheeler creamed him. he was injured, but not as badly as you would think after being hit by a semi.

I hate those cowards.

they are a bunch of ash holes.

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job mate! I hope the person who was hit is okay. 45MPH crash is nothing to sneeze at. Can cause some lasting injuries and some serious injuries.

I would bet not only did the person who ran get arrested for leaving the scene, but I would bet there was a warrant out for their arrest for something else as well, or they had a suspended license or something.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I walked into our local police station with the front wing of a car that had ploughed into my car (parked) and kept going.

While I was waiting, the driver was dragged in by a Police officer - he had later ploughed into some railings and been arrested for assaulting the Ambulance man that came to help. Rolling Eyes

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic