SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first stab at romance baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Normally I don't do romance baiting but what the heck? Why not? That's what I told myself when I got a spam message from Ivory Coast. Dumb mugu also doesn't know the difference between the BCC box and the CC box so I sent a bunch of email addresses to a mod. Alot of them look like other lads. Laughing

Obviously this mugu's first language is not English, it's French as was evidenced by the first email. I figured it would be fun to make them communicate in English and pull them off script quickly. I was not disappointed.

Initial email, in French:

Quote:
bonsoir Mr/Md
excuse moi pour le dérangement je m appelle Estelle gore j'ai 29 ans je suis en cote d'ivoire .Je travail dans une pharmacie comme pharmaciennes je vie seul depuis 7 ans. alors je viens en ce message pour avoir des amies pour dialogue et bien ce connaître. Ces dans mes recherche sur le net que j'ai trouver votre adresse mail j'ai décide de vous écrit et aussi et de vous connaître ci sa ne vous gène pas si aussi je pouvais avoir une photo de vous.
merci de bien vouloir me lire.
bisou
Est3lle gore

I asked if "she" spoke English and the hilarity starts.

Quote:
Mr Good / Mdexcuse me for the inconvenience I called Estelle gore I have 29 years I cote d'ivoire. I work in a pharmacy as a pharmacist since I live only 7 years. then I come to this message for friends and dialogue to know what. These in my research on the net that I find your e-mail I decide to writing and also, and you know it's not disturb do if I could also have a picture of you.The kindly read me.

So I put together something about how I was a lonely, rich widower. I also sent her a picture, of Jerry Falwell. Laughing

This just came in:

Quote:
another thank you for your reply liver Shocked , I want to tell you that you are really beautiful on your photo as you be single this gives me the desire to know more and see more if possible because I too am single I live alone and I work in a pharmacy like I met a man know and see if can pursue a relationship you want me amoureuse.your friendship and later to see that you are also on this single to meet one day if possible.
I'll leave a picture of me.
thank you for your reply and I still like to have a response from you and thank you kisses

More to come hopefully.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This gets even better than I ever thought. The mangling of English is horrific. I'm guessing some translation tool is being used.

Quote:
salvation still a liver thank you for your message I like to tell you that I am really glad that you like my work and that you d acort with me but I like to know what you like to have an extremely femmme you still want you married if you know many women with whom you speak because this is the purpose of recherche.si yes on to organize a meeting two with regard to your question is c word in English is:douleur when I say you can include a spoken French I tell you me what you do in life and what have you fairy tale dream me as a man who for m love my life for him and stay with a family.
more kisses and I love you even read

Someone has been up late in Abidjan.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Normally I don't do romance baiting but what the heck? Why not?

Once you feel the love, you're hooked. Laughing

Jerry Fallwell's a great choice!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact that "she" speaks French and struggles to do this in English makes it even better. "She" is already off script by now.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think her english translator is hilarious!

So, you are her "liver"?

Jerry Falwell - I'm still laughing over picturing her/him opening your picture.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I am her lover already and we just met today. I can't wait to figure out what her first emergency is that I have to send money for. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll meet all sorts of problems, and chops.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeping her busy

Quote:
yes I understand, of what you want me I called my searches for a sincere friendship and that to last aboutire which is something good because if there is a good relationship with two friends this to be a good thing because it I want c is a man who for m aimerpour my heart not my beauty because I have good n amour..et heart full of yourself you want to have a friendly meeting and as seriously if you want good,

And this gem after I told her I was scammed by a Pinay ladyboy.

Quote:
I want to tell you that this is not the scam I really want a serious relationship with a person lio well and prove that I love with all my heart because I also I have ever been in my research scam not a Belgian wanted my money and saying he quil m love when I have wanted to be a help in my country and it domarge re not come in my country that my bad, but much FAOR as we say everybody are not the same thing net are good person and for me you're a good person then see your picture on the left this time to know and see more if you want to do laissont but not too much time passes because I'm not very patient .
thank you to read and answer my demais I stayed I must go to meet your message tomorrow

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In fact the French is not really good neither Very Happy
And it's obviously an automatic translation...
So bad French + auto translation to English = Hilarious Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So we've been going back and forth for the last couple of days and "she" sent me messages saying how she was falling in love with me. "She" has sent me two pictures, both obviously stolen from a dating site. I told her she was beautiful and if she had ever considered becoming a model. I got this:

Quote:
hello I just read your message and answer your question.et Yes I do love my manequinarge the way here are really hard and if I had someone to help m I to already be a model because it requires a lot of 'effor.et if I ever decided to be a model for m aid you in this adventure? told me how it works because I know nothing in this area that I seek the man of my life and if another opportunity comes for me I started with great courage.
thank you kindly not read and respond

I think I'm going to tell her I have a friend who is a modeling agent and pictures are needed. Wink

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im sure you will make a great "liver" ! Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
scumbusterkc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I saw "liver" I picture that Beavis and Butthead episode with Butthead saying "Ow. My liver"

This is classic...and proves the adage Babelfish English is NOT English.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great Smile
Yeah oviously she just copy and paste her "French" into google or any automatic translation tool.

Foie = Liver
Foi = Faith

She just forgets the "e" Wink
EDIT : no, she puts an extra "e", she has so much faith in you!

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm already like a kid with a toy a week after Christmas, bored with "her". Then again, if anyone wants to take over as my lawyer and kill me off, let me know. Her abuse of the English language is shocking.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please Sir, I think I,m a little confused, could you please explain how you see over the counter in the chemist shop

Quote:
I work in a pharmacy as a pharmacist since I live only 7 years.

I know blokes that like older woman, but this is ridicules, unless she's prepared to wait

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first love bait was scripted. Oh well...

I just picked up another one. Still trying to find true "liver" for my character... Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic