SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

dear ismail A. samy

View next topic
View previous topic

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Resieved this email from my lad .It is not my siggy so i want to slap him around. Is any one useing this name and baiting this lad also if so can you pm me so we can have some fun
National Australia Bank
88 Wood Street, London
EC2V 7QQ
Tel/ +447031983866
+447031907692
Fax:+44 871 900 9372
Dear Ismail A. Samy,

We the NAB acknowledge your mail, We understand your plight in regards on the recent issue to send the funds needed to activate the account through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram but you must note that the reason for us insisting for you to send the funds through thoes means is because it will be easy for funds pick up by our account officer and urgent activation of your online account.

All I Mr. Xavier Van Vogts will say to you is to be rest assured that as soon as you send the funds needed for the activation you just have to wait for my response and your account details along side.

You just have to go to a near by Western Union outlet closer or Money Gram Money Transfer closer to you and have the funds sent to our account officer details given below.

First Name: Ms.Sarah
Second Name: Anderson
Address: 88 wood street London.EC2V 7QQ.

We appreciate all your effort to bank with us in advance.

Regards,
Mr. Xavier Van Vogts

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic