SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another guy to have a go at

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy did not believe me that in order to send money through Western union or Money Gram, that he had to tak a picture of himself holding a sign wearing a coconut bra, a grass skirt and a crown of flowers. Silly lads and thei sillyness. Well, I lost him because i wasn't budging and we went into chart, and I told him he had choices and he didn't like those choices so I gave hime some choice words and insulted him pretty much.

Well, if anyone wants to give this lad some special attention, he deserves it:
[email protected] of course without the spaces.

Mod edit - email addy deleted - SP

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the full email in which, or from where you received that email addy, as per the forum rules:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413

Quote:
Do not post email addresses or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail or fake site. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic