SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad's email went dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone currently in contact with a ? I have been baiting him since April via about 5 characters (even got my boss at work involved). The good doctor was getting flugistrated and needed some promised hush-bribe money for rent. I'd hate for him to miss out on payday Laughing

He was last seen on Sept 25th using from an IP of 196.220.19.198 on that day his emails started bouncing back undelivered.

Anyone have a good email addie for him?

And what happened to urgentmessage.org? The site is down, unable to search my lad's history, any other useful sites like urgentmessage?

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have his telephone number, you might try Googling that to find his other formats/addresses. Or even try his character's name and now-dead e-mail address, as they sometimes lead to others.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found one of his phone numbers linked to blog but I am unable to open that site due to it being blocked by my work's server (all blogs are blocked for me here)

His number

In google the following link:
Quote:
Romance Scammers List (my blog): MY MOBILE IS PLEASE IF INTERESTED KINDLY GIVE ME A CALL BUT IF YOU ARE A HEART BREAKER PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME. ...

Wondering if someone can tell me if there is any useful info in that link, otherwise I'll have to wait till I get home. Is my lad looking for a little romance on the side??? Or is there a baiter in there using a known scammers phone number???

The format of another number he gave over the course of the bait does not make sense to this American:

I had already done the google search for his email and name and only get returns for what I already know.

Thanks

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The number is a Pakistan mobile according to numberingplans.com.

Edited to add: I don't find anything current on the romance page or a cached page that relates to the phone number.

It is possible that he has your e-mail address because lads know their accounts can be killed. You will find that they often use a [email protected], then name1, name2, and so on, as a backup.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic