SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got these two messages from him today:

Quote:
I cant come to Borno state.i have never been there before and beside it a like 2day travel for me to get there.But u said no efcc in chad.so u can send the money through western union.How will you send charlie share if u cant send money through western union.Maybe you will have to come down to lagos state with my money.you will enjoy lagos.or ask if they have GTB BANK there in Borno state..so i can give you my account details and you will transfer my money into it.

I await to hear from you soon

Jin

And then this just a few minutes ago:

Quote:

I am so happy because the other two maga's has transfer the money into the account and we have $22,500 in that account right now that is our own money in that account.I believed you have seen the money..what next now charles..I believed you so much how do i get my own share now?

I really need my money badly brother....I await to read back from you..the best way i can get my money is that,in hand or bank account.Which one do you prefer?when are u coming to nigeria?

I need my money badly?

I await to read back from you.

I'm going to tell him there is no WU in the area and he is going to at least come to Maidiguri to get the money.

Edit to add: This lad is wanting his money bad, so I am telling him the only way is to come to the border to get his money. Oh yeah, and he has to watch his step because the are hacking the WU transfers in Lagos bad right now. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And apparently I'm supposed to get another check to my character for deposit. Excellent. I'll tell him that I got it. Not like he's noticing any errors anyhow.

Edit to add: WE HAVE SAFARI COMING!!!!!

Quote:
Dear Charles,

I got your mail and i think i dont have any choice for now..we have $22,5000 in that account..you said you share is 10% right...are you coming with the whole money to borno state?give me the address and when u will be at borno state this weekend.Because we need money badly and charlie also need money to print more check and and distribute to maga;s.

Pls get me to me soon ..so i will know when u get to Borno state.dont forget to give me the address and where to meet you and let the money be in dollar.

Thank you so much.you are a good guy and we can continue to make money.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how much was the check for that was sent to C0rnelius?

he wants to know how much i put into the account.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think everyone got either a $3,000 USD or $5,000 USD check.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
And apparently I'm supposed to get another check to my character for deposit. Excellent. I'll tell him that I got it. Not like he's noticing any errors anyhow.

Edit to add: WE HAVE SAFARI COMING!!!!!

Quote:
Dear Charles,

I got your mail and i think i dont have any choice for now..we have $22,5000 in that account..you said you share is 10% right...are you coming with the whole money to borno state?give me the address and when u will be at borno state this weekend.Because we need money badly and charlie also need money to print more check and and distribute to maga;s.

Pls get me to me soon ..so i will know when u get to Borno state.dont forget to give me the address and where to meet you and let the money be in dollar.

Thank you so much.you are a good guy and we can continue to make money.

So what are you telling him on how I am getting my share of things since there is no western union and I told him I don't have a bank account? That would be the only problem now.....

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
how much was the check for that was sent to C0rnelius?

he wants to know how much i put into the account.

Is this your first or second check? If it is your first, $3,000 if it's your second it's $5,000.

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks
its my first

second will apparently get to me next week

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam alot - It appears there is a nice Safari happening very soon.

@grlnxtdr681 - Should I tell him that I received another $5,000 check, and have deposited it - minus my 10% on Thursday?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't told him anything about how you get your money. I think he may believe he has to pay you after he collects the money, otherwise you won't make any more checks for him. This is absolutely great, this lad has worked himself out of options and placed all of his eggs in one basket. Plus, he's not overly bright so as long as we don't do anything completely retarded, we should be ok.

Even when all of this goes south for him and he comes crawling back, we can blame all the problems on my lad and then magas can start keeping the checks and not cashing them. Oh yes, this is a potential goldmine of hilarity.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett wrote:
@sir scam alot - It appears there is a nice Safari happening very soon.

@grlnxtdr681 - Should I tell him that I received another $5,000 check, and have deposited it - minus my 10% on Thursday?

yes tell him that, BTW what is your charaters name as I may have sent your name off to the mods along with the other RL vic's. I have eight working on the RL ones ....

@ Sir - This is what I am sending him :

Quote:
i talk to charles on how i get my money. i need my money soon to broda. i tell you i have get more checks cuz i only have 250 checks left. maga should get check tomorrow for $5,000. did u fill out and send that contract to the austarllian woman? she still has $3,000 check in hand. how much money in charles bank account that we make so far? u meet with charles and get money, and cuz i trust you, i have western union here in USA, when u get back to lasgos u send me my share by western union.pls dont mess me up and i trust u to do the right thing ok? member u are my broda and i no u send me my share of the magas monies ok? u go meet charles and when u get back u send me my monies.i will tell u this broda, even tho i trust u will do right thing, if u think u can go and collect all the monies from charles and not send me my share of the monies, i will not print anymore check for you and i will get in touch with gomer and his boys ok? i not threat u, but i show u i powerful man when it comes to my share of the monies. now u go meet charles and then u tell me when u go, and when u come back i give u the western union details ok?

Does that work?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I think that works. My character's name is and I gave the lad an .

I told him there was no WU in Abeche so I could meet him in Maiduguri (SP?) this weekend as I had to come visit a friend. So, he'll at least get that far. Once he's there, I think I can get him across the border.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, everyone involved in this is wearing a hat. Everyone put alot of effort in this, so we all get to sport some pith helmets. Also, we have only had this lad two weeks, and if he does safari he will have the title Mr. Wang wanted to call Captain Premature Ejaculator. That is awesome we have got him to go so early in a bait. This is awesome, again thanks everyone involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681,

Are you asking for my character's name? If so, it's D0rthy Beau1ieu.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry I meant Scarlett's charaters name...... as I may have sent it off to the mods....oops! Embarassed

Ok, I sent that off along with the others...sorry I will let Eight know now....and yeah I would tell him you got the check tomorrow but ask for bank details so there is more of an incentive for him to travel.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, safari hats all around if we can do this. I think we can do all of this without any phone calls unless someone can sound really convincing as a lad and pose as the check printer. I don't want to get ahead of myself but he may need a call at the end of the first leg of the journey to let him know that he's gonna have to go further. Oh yeah, and we need someone who can write in French or even better, Arabic. Yes, you know exactly where I'm going with this. Twisted Evil

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This, literally just in:
Quote:
we have $22,500 in that account right now..i will go and meet charles where ever he want me to come and meet him.and i promise to send your share through western union.I am about to send the woman the form now. pls give me the list of maga that will recieved check tomorrow.

I am not sure which ones are supposed to get another check, as I didn't write this stuff down. If you already deposited your first one and are expecting a second check from him by tomorrow, please let me know as he wants to know who is getting more checks tomorrow.

@ Yas, he said he is about to take care of your contract so expect that to be coming to you. Don't slap for the effort he puts in, but tell him you want bank details so we can get him moving by an additional amount of money in the account.Thanks!

I think I know who is supposed to get a second check so I am going to send him what I think is correct by his last email as to who deposited the check and who didn't get it. I think everyone knows who told him they put the check in the account, so those that told him they put the money in that account, go ahead and tell him you got another check tomorrow for $7,500.00 each. Thanks! That is what I am telling him I am sending out to you guys.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These baiters need to get the checks tomorrow :

M4gnum
1gh

G3n3
Hunt

H0w4rd
1nch35

C0rn3l1u5
Ad3b4y0

M4t
Cr3b415

The check is for $7,500.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao. its just so good when these things fall into place so easily Laughing

edit. I would love to see some ninja attacks later on to help his safari.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got the message about big checks. @ M4gnum P. 1gh, please tell him you get a check on Friday for $20,000, deduct your 20% and put the rest in the bank account Sir Scam has set up for the lad.

this is what I sent him back in regards to it:

Quote:
how this guy no? did u tell him that the check fake? i am confused as shit now. ok, here is what i do. if this guy is trustworthy, i send him one check for $20,000 and see if he deposit in the account. u tell him he get one time for big check until we see we can trust him ok? u tell him i send check today express and he get check by Friday ok? he not put in charles account after the 20%, we send no more check to him ok? u send the contract to that austarillian women yet? if this guy say he want big money, and we want big money and he does what he supposed to do, i send him big check all time ok? u are doing so god with maga i happy for all of us ok broda. u send him message he gets one chance to show he real and that we can trust him ok? i not no him, so only one check til he shows he is to be trusted

Let me know if this works....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
lmao. its just so good when these things fall into place so easily Laughing

edit. I would love to see some ninja attacks later on to help his safari.

I bet that's what he'll claim as well as him getting shredded....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what Cammy got. It's appalling!

Quote:
Whereas Mr HA0L0NG AGR0 ALL1ED PLAST1CS & SM0LDERING CO. LTD J1NGQ1 ROAD WEST INDUSTRY ZONE HUNGYAN CHINA 318O2 (party of the first part) has engaged ______ of Sydney, Australia (party of the second part) to act as financial manager for Australia, it is therefore agreed that the party of the first part will remit checks from his clients to the party of the second part, who upon receipt of said checks shall process such through her account at the National Australia Bank and remit said sums to the benefit of the party of the first part.

Furthermore, given the threat posed to said transactions by ___ in Australia, the party of the second part shall have full responsibility for the safety of the aforementioned transactions; and in the event of loss or damage to client checks, agrees to receive such punishment as deemed appropriate by the party of the first part, ranging in severity from spanking to decapitation. The party of the first part agrees in turn to remit all expenses involved in processing client checks. The party of the first part agrees to comply with Australian workplace laws and anti-discrimination legislation, and to provide accurate and up-to-date advice and counseling on workplace hazards and __ to the party of the second part. Being of sound mind, and in full awareness of mutual obligation and incentivation, the party of the first part and the party of the second part do hereby pledge to comply with this contract.

_______Name

_9/10/2008________________Date

Cammy wrote back:

Quote:
That's OK. I'm cool now. I'll bank the cheque tomorrow. Just one favour; I'm not happy with drawing out cash to pay WU, as walking around with several thousand in cash isn't safe, and I don't have a carry permit for my nine-mil - please send me details for a direct bank transfer, as it would be so much safer and easier.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, money will keep pouring into the fake account and he'll keep going. I think if we can get him into Chad, we'll find a bank he can go try to take the money out of.

This in overnight:

Quote:
Good day Mr charles,

I got your mail but i really cant understand.I want you to be in Borno state before i come over...Borno state to lagos state is 18 hours you just dont expect me to leave like that..and mail you when i get there and beside i am till looking for money for transport cos i just paid formy connect and i dont have much money with me again.

When will you be at Borno state..and where?Here is my phone number called me when u get to borno state. 0808XXXXXXX.

That is my Phone number ..i am expecting yout call soon..because charlie want me to collect the whole money and have it share sent to him soon...he need the money badly.

I await to read back from you soon

I told him I was arriving there tonight so if everyone loses contact with him soon, you'll know why.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it! $7500 today (Thursday) and $20,000 on Friday.

He replied back to my offer and does not mention the BIG check - guess it is meant to be a surprise!

Quote:
Good Deal.But we have already send you a check of $7500and i believed you will recieved the check today or tomorrow.

I'll just be surprised! Shocked

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Important Update!!!

He sent this to my fake lad account:

Quote:
Dear charles,

I have never been to borno state before...and i dont have money for flight i use my last monet to pay for my internet connection...i told you if you remeber....How long will you be at Borno state.I need to know where extactly i can meet you..i can just start coming to borno state like that..remeber lagos to borno is about 18 hours..if i use transport...and i dont even have ur phone number where i can reach you when i get to borno state...i can come with my laptop remeber and u dont expect me to go to cafe to send you a mail..pls we work for this money...if you can fly to Lagos...i promise i will give u addition 5%out of my share...I swear to you no body will ever see you......i will come and pick you up at muritala Air port in Lagos and take you to a love hotel where nobody will ever see you. Shocked

Pls bear with me...i dont have any money for now..either for transport or air ticket.

I await to hear back from you.

Meanwhile, he's trying to screw my fake lad over because he sent this to my victim account:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.The company is having a little problem with the previous account.kindly have this payment transfer in this account.

Account Number: 4563 XXXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary Name: xxxx
Swift Code; BKCHCNBJ 110.
BRIDGE BOE ADDRESS: NO.3, GONG TI BEI LU, CHAOYANG DISTRICT, BEIJING, CHINA. POSTAL CODE: 100027.

BANK OF CHINA ADDRESS. NO.2, BAIJIAZHUANG XILI, CHAOYANG DISTRICT, BEIJING, CHINA. POSTAL CODE:100027.

I await the transfer number from you immediately you have it transfer into the Account.

Thank you for your anticipation.

If he send this to your victim account, just tell him you already sent the money to the other account. If he persists, drag your feet and make up excuses. For now, I'm not going to say anything to him about it but when everything goes wrong, it's going to be his fault for trying to screw his oga over.

ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ P.S. SSA has reported to 4l4n.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic